Basketball

Goin Crazy

 

 

Its already been 1 month since Zelo moved to ____ school.

The teacher enters the classroom and announced. “Class we need to go to the auditorium, line up outside” The students followed what the teacher said. When they reach the auditorium it’s all crowded. You can see a lot of students from fresh men to senior year.  It ‘s very noisy like you’re in a market place, students talking and laughing everywhere  then suddenly from talking and laughing It turns to squealing and screaming. You look at the stage and you see a good looking guy he’s the same year as yours. “Good morning everyone” he said. “KYAAHHHHHH” all the girls screamed.   “I’m sorry to interrupt your lesson but I have an announcement to all of you especially for the boy students.” “Oh” all the girls frowned. “Wae only boys?” “Ahh haha okay I will tell you” “Before I’ll tell you I need to introduced myself…Annyeong My name is Myungsoo Im the team captain of our basket ball team and I need some members for our team, this is for our school,If you want to join just talk to me” “Tsh we went here just for that announcement? What a waste of time” The teacher went to the stage and announces to go back to their own class.

Zelo was walking at the hallway when someone tapped him on the shoulder. “Hey!” “Oh?” “Your name is Zelo right?” Zelo nodded. “How did you know my name hyung?” “Oh I just asked those girls” he pointed at the girls whose spazzing over them. “Ahh its weird how do they know my name” “by the way Zelo my name is Myungsoo" "I know hyung I saw you earlier" "Ahh.... I just want to ask if you want to join our basket ball team.” “Basket ball?” “Ne” “Hyung sorry but I’m not good at playing basket ball I’m only good at skateboarding” “Zelo you’re so tall you’ll be a good shooter….” “But Hyung” "Don’t worry were going to practice” “I’m really sorry hyung” Zelo was going to leave When myungsoo said to himself but loud enough to be heard by Zelo “Aisshh  the noona’s will be disappointed, they can’t see their favourite dongsaeng playing basketball” “Noona?” Zelo smiled and went back to Myung soo “Hyung when is the try out?” “Tomorrow afternoon just bring your P.E kit arajji?” “Ne hyung” “Gomawo Zelo” When Zelo left Myungsoo pump his fist in the air "YESS!!" That makes all the people who's walking in the hallway looked at him. "That's really good Myungsoo now you have a new team member and bloody hell its Zelo" he said to himself.

During lunch time Zelo bought the food for you. "Zelo-ah why you always buy the food for me? I can buy it by myself" "Noona I just want to treat you, you're really nice to me" "Aww Eun Hee look Zelo is blushing" "Ye Jin Noona!" "What?" You laughed because of Zelo and Ye Jin, then you notice that Yuri was glaring at you. She went to your place and asked “Can I join you guys?" Zelo and Ye Jin stopped teasing each other and Zelo asked "what are you doing here? Go with your friends" "Zelo that's rude" "But noona" "Yes Yuri you can join with us" “Thank you Eun Hee eonnie” Yuri faked smiled. she squeezed herself between you Zelo. “Ah..You’re welcome?”  "What the hell are you doing Yuri?..Sit next to Ye Jin noona" "Ne I just want to sit next to you" Yuri pouted, Zelo looked at her disgust.  “Zelo oppa!! Can you come with me to buy the food?" "I'm already eating Yuri, you can buy it by yourself" "I can go with you Yuri" "Thanks Eun Hee eonnie but can you just buy it for me?" She faked smiled. "I can't walk eonnie my new shoes is hurting my feet"  "Oh arasso?" "*aishhh what is here problem?*" your thoughts You went to buy the food for her. "Ah I just need to buy some drinks also" Ye jin said. "Yuri what are you doing?" "Oppa I just want to eat with you guys" "I know but why don't you get your food by yourself? and pretending you can't walk aish jinja?" “You don’t want to come with me to buy food” “Don’t ever do that again Yuri” “Nee oppa” You went back to the table with Yuri’s food, but you saw Yuri she was sitting on your place which is sitting next to Zelo. “uhmm Yuri that’s my seat?” “Eonnie can I sit here next to Zelo oppa just for now?” “Yeah Yuri that’s noona’s seat” Zelo frowned “Oh it’s okay you can sit there…I’m just going to sit next to Ye Jin” "Noona why?" "Don't worry Zelo its alright" When Ye Jin back with the drink her face frowned and giving you a what-is-she –doing-look. You eat your food quickly and texted Ye Jin.

To: Ye Jin

From: Eun Hee

Ye Jin I’m going to the locker area follow me when you’re done eating.

 

“I’m going now” “But noona we still have 30 minutes” “Ah Ju..I mean Zelo I need to do something right Ye Jin” You nudged Ye Jin. “Oh yeah Zelo” you went your way on the locker area and Ye Jin read your text. Your phone vibrated and you saw the text it’s from Ye Jin.

 

To: Eun Hee

From: Ye Jin

Eun Hee how about Zelo?

 

To: Ye Jin

From: Eun Hee

Just leave him there I need to tell you something.

 

Ye Jin went to the locker area. “Eun Hee what’s the problem?” “Oh nothing” “Tshh I know there is” “Uhmm Ye Jin do you think Yuri has a crush on Zelo?” “Wae Eun Hee huh?” Ye Jin smiled mischievously.  “Oh nothing Ye Jin never mind” “You have feelings for Jun Hong right?” “Aniyoo why would I?” “Come on Eun Hee” “Naah he’s a dongsaeng for me” “Okay let's see” "Stop saying nonsense Ye Jin" "Okay okay"

After school Zelo waited for you in the locker area. “Nooooona!” “Oh Zelo?” “Are you ready to go home noona?” “Ne…Oh Zelo do you want to come with me” “Of course noona” “No I mean we’re going to the grocery store” “Oh Of course noona I want too” "Zelo meet me in the bus stop okay?" "Why noona?" "so that no one will notice that we stay in the same house" "Ah ne I forgot see you noona!"

You and Zelo went to the grocery store after buying foods Zelo decided to go to the cake shop to buy one. When you enter the shop you saw a familiar figure outside the shop you called Zelo “Zelo look is that Ye Jin?” “Ohh ne its Ye Jin noona” “What is she doing?” “Noona do you want me to call her” Zelo was going outside the shop when you grabbed his wrist. Zelo’s heart was beating so fast. “Uhm *gulped* Noona” “Zelo no, wait I think she’s waiting for someone let’s wait here” You two waited and then you saw Minho. “Zelo that’s Minho oppa right?” “Oh yeah” “I think Ye Jin and Minho oppa are dating” “What noona dating?” “Ne look at they're holding each others hands omg why Ye Jin didn’t tell me about this” “Let’s take a picture noona” “Ne…I will just ask her in the right time.” "Noona I feel like were a spy kekeke" "Aigoo Jun Hong" 

 

icecream-ligne.gificecream-ligne.gificecream-ligne.gif

Annyeong Everyone!! How are you guys?! OMO I'm soo happy hehehe I finished my long assignment today I hope I pass XD omg how many days doing that assignment its killing me....what I mean by long ...looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnggg that long OMO XD...so anyways here's my update for today hehe hope you like it sorry for keeping you waiting guys jeongmal mianhe.

please subscribe and leave some comments arajji? GOMAWO! ^^

Guys have you seen the MBC Idol star olympics? OMG ZELO DYED HIS HAIR BLUE MY GOODNESS ITS KILLING ME HE'S SO CUTE MY GAD!...

Chukhae for B.A.P and EXO (mianhe i'm an exotic baby no hate please) receiving the rookie awards in seoul music awards hehehehe....

The warrior performance is KILLING ME AKKK AND DID YOU SEE THE PHOTO HE POSTED IN INSTAGRAM? THE HELL HIS SO HAWT kekekek I'm just saying please don't hate me he kinda looks like Him Chan in that pic wohohoh.

okay need to stop hahaha Zelo pic spam?

 

Tumblr_m5p7m8fzyb1ryepq1o1_500_large

OH MY GOODNESS IASWAJLOJAOSDJFSALOJFS OTL

Tumblr_mhjziyyhjl1rlkztao1_500_large

Archery Zelo? aww he's so cute isn't?

Tumblr_mhiwx6zv2j1qc5o5so1_500_large

HIS BLUE HAIR OMO SO GORGEOUS!

46775_482996298404930_314661990_n_large

THIS PHOTO IS KILLING ME OMG HELLPPPP ME! 

Tumblr_mgfuajpt5z1r2uck5o1_500_large

WANNA FLY BABY ZELO? YOU'RE A BUNNY NOT A BRID OKAY?

 

Tumblr_mgswb7ehpx1rj88qso1_500_large

Zelo don't cry!! I will cry for you kekeke XD OTL

 

_ec_95_84_ec_9c_a1_eb_8c_80__ec_a0_a4_eb_a1_9c_zeloworld_large

OMO HIS SMILE MAKES ME GO CRAZY VERY CHEEKY SMILE ZELO VERY CHEEKY

Tumblr_mhg66f920n1rmutzgo1_500_large

Him Chan Hyung! Find me~~~

Tumblr_mhg3xmkpaz1rmutzgo1_400_large

Hyungss!! Play with me!!

Tumblr_mhgjwshy0y1s3zo42o1_500_large

Annyeong!! please subscribe to Jenny noona!!

 

So okay guys im not ert or something but OMG I SAW THIS ON TUMBLR I followed what it says THEN BAM I was surprised XD just wanna share ahahaha 

Tumblr_mgzr5dyyrl1qazmrxo1_400_large