Part 2

Goin Crazy

In Yuri’s maths class…..

Yuri knocked the door…”Mianhe I’m late” She bowed “Are you Ms. Yuri?” “Ne” Yuri nodded. “Why are you late?” “The 4th year student who helped me, she took so long to get my timetable.” “Why you didn’t get it by yourself?....” “I don’t know that I need to get my timetable in the office I'm sorry miss” “Okay you’re excuse since it’s the 1st day of school take your seat next to…..” the teacher looked around the room. Where she noticed all of her students were hoping that Yuri will sit next to them but she noticed Zelo who doesn’t look like interested. “Okay sit next to Jun Hong….Jun Hong raised your hand” Zelo raised his hand and Yuri sit next to him. “Hi I’m Yuri nice to meet you” “Hi” Zelo smiled bitterly. “He’s cute!” Yuri whispered but loud enough to be heard by Zelo.

 

“Ms. Song?” “Yes miss?” “Come in front and introduced yourself” “Oh ne” she nodded. “Annyeong Haseyo Cheonun Yuri Imnida…please takes care of me” “So Yuri you came from Japan right?” “Ne…actually I’m half Korean my dad is Korean and my mum is Japanese” “So what are you doing there in Japan?” “Uhmm I’m a model in a clothing company there in Japan my dad owns it, that’s why we moved here in Korea because of his business” she heard all the girls whisper “Ohh no wonder she’s pretty” “Oh yeah that’s why her face looks familiar” She smirk.  After introducing herself in front of the class she goes back to her seat and talked to Zelo. “Jun Hong? Jun Hong right?” “Hmm?” Zelo turns to her. “You can call me Zelo I told everyone earlier to call me Zelo when I’m introducing myself” “Okay Zelo...Soo can I come with you in lunch time?” “Waeyo? You don’t have any friends?” “Uhmm I’m new here” “So do I” “So why I can’t come with you?” “I can’t I need to do something this lunch time” “Arasso” Yuri pouted. 

 

When the bell rang for the break Zelo went to the locker area to put some of his stuff in there, Yuri followed Zelo “Why are you following me?” Zelo said a bit annoyed. “Excuse me? I’m not following you! I went here to put my stuff.” “Oh really? You don’t even bring anything other than your mirror. Besides your locker is there” pointing on the other side “this area are for students who’s surname starts with the letter ‘C’ and if I’m not mistaken your surname starts with ‘S’ right?” Yuri felt embarrassed and walk away. Then Zelo’s classmate  approached him. “Ayo dude” “Yo!” “What did you do to her? Haha her face is red.” “I didn’t do anything.” “Ohh I see… I think that Yuri girl likes you” They didn’t know that Yuri was listening to their conversation. “Nah I’m not interested on her.” “Wae? She’s pretty!” “Then be friend with her” “Oh no no no …” “Ohh see even you! Hahaha” “Don’t worry Zelo I know someday you will like me I get what I want….let’s see” Yuri Smirk.

 

On lunch time Ye Jin was dragging you to the canteen….

“Eun Hee Hurry Up!” “Wae?” “Uhhmm I’m hungry!” “Okay…I will just put this on my locker.” “Okay okay hurry up then!” After putting your things in your locker, Ye Jin dragged you to the canteen “YAH YA WHY ARE YOU IN A HURRY!” “I told you I’m hungry!” “Okay okay…” when you two reached the canteen “Eun Hee stay there okay?” “Where are you going?” “Uhmm I’m getting food!” “How about me?” “OH I will get it for you!” Ye Jin give an okay sign.  Ye Jin was looking around to find Zelo when she spotted a 6 foot tall guy she quickly approached him. “Zelo Eun Hee is there!” “Arasso Gomawo Ye Jin Noona!” “No problem.” Zelo walked on your table and stand behind you. You were sitting on the table when you felt someone covered your eyes. “YAH WHO’S THIS?” “Guess it Eun Hee” Ye Jin said while putting the dosirak (like bento box) where Zelo bought it from the shop nearby. “Ye Jin what’s with this?” “Go just guess it hahaha” You feel his hands and you were confused. “Ye Jin I know your hands is not that big?” You heard someone laughing not only Ye Jin. “Oh this is not you Ye Jin…” “I know!...” you feel his hands again “Oh I don’t know!” “Give up noona?” “OMO that voice” “Ze-Zelo?!” Zelo leaned to you and waved  “Ne noona annyeong!” “OMO What?...How?? what?”  “Hi noona eat your lunch I bought it for you!” “OMO W-what are you doing here Zelo?” “Uhmm I will tell you later noona after we eat arasso?” “Ne” you nodded.  “noona eat this! ..” Zelo place the kimbap on your plate. “Ohh gomawo” You looked at Ye Jin who was smiling at you!

 After eating your lunch you asked Zelo “What are you doing here Zelo?” You looked at him and he’s wearing the boys uniform in your school. “You study here?” Zelo nodded. “I thought your studying in ____ school?” “Uhmm noona because I want to surprise you” You feel disappointed because Zelo lied to you and even worse your best friend knows about this. You quickly stood up, going to leave when Zelo grabbed your wrist. “Where are you going noona?” “I’m going to my next lesson” “But it still early Eun Hee” Ye Jin said. “Zelo let me go!” “But noona” “Zelo” you said in an angry tone, Zelo let you go and he looked at Ye Jin. “Ye Jin noona I think Noona is mad at me” “Because you lied to her she doesn’t like it when someone was lying to her.” “But I just want to surprise her” "Don't worry Zelo I will talk to her" "Gomawo noona"

Ye Jin followed Eun Hee in the girls restroom. “Eun Hee!! Wait” “WHAT?” You said without looking back.  “Eun Hee don’t be mad at me” “No I’m not I’m just upset with you guys you lied to me” “Zelo did that to surprise you" "Why he want to surprise me?" "Because I told you Eun Hee I think your Zelo dongsaeng likes you" "OMO shh.. Ye Jin someone might hear you.." "Nah we're the only two here" "are we?" Someone just walked in revealing Yuri "Annyeong" "Annyeong Eun Hee" "Ye Jin let's go we might get late" "oh okay" when you two left the toilet "So Eun Hee and Zelo are friends? Hmm ……." she smirk.
 

 After school Zelo went the locker area to put his stuff and he noticed that his locker and your locker are in the same block. "Noona's locker is there I will just wait her here" You went to the locker area to put your stuff "oh come on why my books doesn't fit.." "Hi noona" you ignored him "Noona do you need help?" still ignoring him. Zelo don't know what to do so he tried to help you but it end up scattering your things on the floor. "AHH" "Mianhe noona" "Zelo just leave me okay?" "Noona I " "No I can do this" Zelo went to the other block to find Ye Jin."Ye Jin noona" "oh Zelo" "Noona I made it worse" Zelo looked down. "Wae what happen" "Noona, Eun Hee noona was struggling to put her things in her locker so I tried to ask her if she need some help but she's ignoring me so I grabbed all her things but it end up scattering on the floor and I think she's really mad at me noona" "aww Zelo no she's not don't worry" "But noona she's ignoring me" "no trust me" Ye Jin smiled. "Arasso.." Zelo was going to follow you when Ye jin called Zelo. "Zelo!" "Yes noona?" Ye Jin gestured Zelo to come and whispered "Zelo buy something for her like sweets" Ye jin said and wink. "Ah ne" Zelo nodded.

 

You were already outside the school walking towards the bus stop when you noticed that Zelo was following you. "What why is he following me?" "Oh yeah we lived in the same house I forgot" when the bus came you took your seat near the window and you saw Zelo who was standing beside your seat. Whenever you look at the window you can see Zelo's reflection he was looking at you with worried face. When the bus stopped you saw Zelo went down the bus. "This is not the bus stop? Where is he going?" You looked outside the window but he already disappeared.

 

When you reached home you take off your shoes and put it in its place. You take a sit on the couch and sighed. "*sigh* where is Zelo going?" "OMO he think I'm really mad at him" you went to your room to have a quick shower and change your clothes. You went downstairs and prepare the food for dinner. You went to the living room to watch TV since you don’t have any homework yet because it’s just the first day of school. It’s already 6:30 pm and still Zelo isn't home yet. You're going to text him when the door opened revealing Zelo. When he went inside you noticed that he was hiding something, He quickly went to his room and took a shower and change his clothes. After that he quickly went to the kitchen still hiding something on his back.

 

He prepare the table for dinner you tried to help him but he said "No noona I can do this, just go and watch" he smiled. After he prepared the table he call you "Noona let's eat" when you reach the dining area you saw a small box on your table. You looked at him confused, he looked away and smiled. "What is this Zelo?" "Noona open it so that you will know" "hmm" you open the box and you saw a small strawberry cake with a note on the side and it says 'I'm sorry noona' you looked at him busy eating his food.

3130864304_87088bbbbc_b_large

(just imagine XD)

You can't help it but you felt like you want to cry, you quickly get up and stand beside him. "Zelo-ah babo!" "Noona why are you crying..noona sorry I-" "I'm not mad at you why are you saying sorry to me" Zelo wiped your tears using his thumb. "Noona mianhe" "Zelo stop saying sorry." "Mi- ah okay noona you're not mad at me?" "No why would I get mad at you?" "I lied to you noona Ye Jin noona said you don't like it" You hugged Zelo and Zelo hugged you back while hugging him you felt your heart beating fast same as Zelo so you broke the hug, Zelo looked at you with widened eyes because you broke the hug. "Noona waeyo?" "Oh nothing gomawo Zelo" "no problem noona do you like it?" "No I don't like it" "oh" Zelo looked down. "I love it!" Zelo's face brighten "really noona?" "Ne" you nodded.

 

icecream-ligne.gificecream-ligne.gificecream-ligne.gif

Annyeong Everyone so here's my update for today Hope you like it!!! 

OMG GUYS IM REALLY REALLY PISSED OFF tumblr_lzwek2IsFZ1r4sp06.gif first the DKFC in Philippines because I''m not there I want to meet EXO, SNSD, INFINITE, and U-KISS

After that B.A.P went there also to shoot their new CF my gosh wae they go there without me? Nyahaha just kidding XD

Okay so I have just watch their performance in GDA Why they didnt show Warrior in the live streaming? OMG I JUST DIED XD WAHAHAHA 

I LOVE THEIR PERFORMANCE BUT I FEEL UPSET ON THEIR PERFORMANCE CRASH THEY DIDNT SING ONLY SECRET SING THE SONG Zelo just rapped the fast part...but oh well I still like it 

Okay I iwll shut my mouth now XD

Please Subscribe and leave some comment 

Zelo Pic Spam!!

Tumblr_mgwx0f9poc1rcs2d3o1_500_large

 

Wahh kyeopta!!

 

Tumblr_mfl6cfxuja1s0vbv5o1_500_large

OMG 

Tumblr_mgzbm82tgg1rmutzgo1_500_large

He's really grown up *wiped tears* I cant believe it he's growing up TT^TT

Tumblr_mgz5tuvizu1rmutzgo1_500_large

My GAD

Tumblr_mgz8a0qf1v1rmutzgo1_500_large

 

SOO CUTE 

 

22213_530307510336938_1989109199_n_large

 

OMG THE HAIR

 

Tumblr_mgvnlncwvl1ray7r3o1_1280_large

ASFAFASFA