What is Love?

Goin Crazy

 

Zelo went into his room and lay on his bed. "Noona wae...Noona?". Zelo's going to cry but he's trying to force himself not to cry. "Noona it hurts here" He place his hand on his chest (aww kyeopta!)



 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57wuZ8v2INs 
(Zelo's background music XD)

Knock Knock!

“Zelo-ah this is Yong Guk Hyung” “Oh Hyung Come in” Yong Guk sat on the corner of Zelo’s bed. “Zelo what’s the problem?” “Nothing hyung!” Zelo cover his face with his blanket  “Zelo I know you have problem you can talk to us and we can help you” Zelo get up “Hyung What is Love?” (What is love by EXO XD WHAHAH) “BWOH?” Yong Guk looked at Zelo confused. “Zelo wae?” “Hyung answer me please how can you tell when you fall in love to someone….and how does it feel?” “Aigoo Jun Hong – ah our maknae is growing up” “HYUNG~~” Zelo whined “Arasso I will tell you.. When you fall in love it feels like you’re in heaven.”

“Heaven?” “Ne…before you fall in love to that person it started what you called crush” “Crush?” “Ne...The moment when you saw your crush it feels like she completed your day. And that makes you wanted to see your crush every single day.... And when you’re with that person you could feel butterflies in your stomach that you don’t know what to do when you're with her…Sometimes when you’re with that person you cannot look at her directly and your cheeks started to heat up and red as your favourite cherry tomatoes” “Cherry Tomatoes? Naekkoeya!”

“And Day by day that crush will grow into love. And the most important thing is” “The most important thing is..?” “That person you love, loves you back” Zelo looked down. “YAH Zelo what’s the problem?Wait why are asking this kind of questions? Huh do you like someone?” Yong Guk scrathed his head.  “Ne!.” Zelo nodded shyly. “JinJa? Who is that Lucky Girl eh?” Yong Guk teased. “Emm Hyung its not important” “YAH ZELO do you need help or what?” “Is it Eun Hee? Eh?” Yong Guk poked Zelo’s Cheeks, Zelo turned Red. “I KNEW IT…HAHAHA you don’t need to hide it from us we know” “Hyung? How?” “kekekeke its very obvious Zelo you always want to be with her” “That’s alright with us Zelo…tell her you like her if you’re ready…you don’t know maybe she likes you too”

“Hyung its impossible..” Zelo frowned “Waeyo? Age difference? Aigoo age doesn’t matter Jun Hong it’s just a number” “Ani Hyung” “Then What?” “Hyung I saw Taemin Hyung kissed Noona” Zelo's eyes became teary.. any second a tear will fall from his eyes.. “Aigoo Jun Hong – ah don’t cry you’re a man right!? You’re not a baby anymore” “Yes Hyung I’m a man!” Zelo placed his fist on his chest. They were cut off when Him Chan knocked on the door.

 Knock Knock!
"Yong Guk please open the door for me!" "Ne! Coming!" Yong guk opened the door for Him Chan. "Oh zelo how are you? Eat this before you drink your medicine arasso?" "Ne!" "Zelo ah what's the problem? What did you do yesterday? Eh?" "Waeyo Hyung?" "I'm just worried what did you guys do yesterday why you get ill?" Yong Guk hit Him Chan slightly on his side using his elbow. "YAH Hyung What?" "Nothing..oh I'm going hehe I feel hungry when I smell the food…. Him Chan is there any Kim Chi fried rice left?" "Ne hyung! Don't forget to leave some for the others." "Byee need to eat!! this man is hungry! " Him Chan sit on the corner of the bed of Zelo and he watched zelo eating his food. "Zelo what's the problem?" "Hyung I don't have problem I just realize something when I talk to Yong Guk hyung" Him Chan's mouth formed an "o" shaped. "oh that's good.." "Ne" Zelo nodded. "Hyung this is Dae to the Bak! So delicious" "aiggoo kamsamnida" "Hyung"

"ne?" "Hyung can you do me a favour?" "Sure but it depends" "uhmm hyung if ever you see Noona ignore her" "BWOH? Ignore her? Waeyo?" "Hyung she hurt me" "WHAT? I don't understand what did your noona do to you?" "Hyung I had a crush on noona!" "Aigoo our baby is grown up" Him Chan ruffled Zelo's hair. "Then if you had a crush on her why you want me to ignore her?" "Hyung...." Zelo pouted. He placed his food "Hyunng I saw Taemin Hyung kissed noona and it hurts here" Zelo touched his Chest. "Aww But jun Hong did you see your Noona kissed Taemin back?" "Mollayo" “Jun Hong ah it doesn’t mean that you saw your noona kissed someone she loves him” “What do you mean hyung?”

“Jun Hong What I mean is maybe that guy, he likes your noona but your noona don’t like him” “Then why he kissed noona?” “Jun Hong maybe he can’t control his feelings?...I don't know" "ohh hyung so I still have chance to noona?" "Maybe!" "Hyung why maybe?" Zelo frowned. "Jun hong ah I can't say because I'm not Eun Hee I can't control her feelings" "ohh" "let's just see Zelo" Him Chan patted Zelo's head. "Oh ne Hyung Fighting!" "Fighting..oh finish your food now and take a rest aigoo I can't believe our maknae is grown up" "hyuuung~~" "I'm just joking palli palli finish your food" "hyung please promise me" "aigoo ne" "hyung please tell to other hyungs too" "ZELO?" "Hyung" Zelo does his aegyo "Aishh arasso"

 

END OF FLASH BACK

 

icecream-ligne.gificecream-ligne.gificecream-ligne.gif

Annyeong Haseyo!! Here's my update for today! I hope you like it! tumblr_m9ranuVdBe1qdlkyg.gif

OH MY GOD OUR BABY IS GROWING UP *WIPES TEARS* WAHH I had a hard time to do this chapter because of explaining LOVE to Zelo  nyahaha tumblr_m9ralgqmho1qdlkyg.gif

OMO guys have you watch the Mubank yesterday Dance battle between BTOB and B.A.P? and Zelo's dancing Loving U by Sistar? OMO HE KILLED ME HE'S LIKE A GINAT BABY DANCING ON THE STAGE (HE IS A GIANT BABY BABO JENNY)....ERR HIS RAP SAYS HE SEDUCES HIS NOONA'S WITH HIS BABY-LIKE FACE

ZELO AH YOU KNOW YOU'RE MEAN tumblr_m9ranru0Dx1qdlkyg.gif

 

 

 

Oh well Zelo's SPAM

Tumblr_mffc0s6pqr1ri1et2o1_500_large

Zelo ahh neomu neomu kyeopta!! eeeekkk his lipsu! Jun Hong you're gving me a mini heart attack! tumblr_m33wnnLKiF1qdlkyg.gif

 

380752_507299015967095_2080297501_n_large

Noona Dont be mad at me!! please!*pout*

Tumblr_mffocrm4yv1rcwiuho1_500_large

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS ZELO? STOP ACTING CUTE OKAY?? ACT LIKE A MAN!!  (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻--┻

 

Tumblr_mfdkkffvgb1qg24h1o1_500_large

I can't help it noona! *gives a heart*

Tumblr_mfd53e9ylv1ruie8no1_500_large

 

OMO SUNGJAE AND ZELO!!!! WAH!!

WHY Sehun is not there? aww I wish there's a dance battle bet. EXO and B.A.P

Tumblr_mfdlmb0s3i1rmqz77o1_r1_500_large

OMO I want to post more but AHHHH MY FEELS I CANT HANDLE IT ANYMORE MIANHE!! OTL