Chapter 37

He's My Soul

 

update! seven pages long, guise hurhur. hopefully this makes up for never updating, though it doesn't really 'cause it kind of .

“Hmm. Careless? Quite.” Onew beamed as he rolled up both of the tinted windows of his car, hiding in the black of the forest as he eyed the cabin – and the car – in front of him.

 

“Everything?” Sungyeol’s tight voice echoed what Yoo Ara had just said. “Everything…as in everything?”

                From behind him, Myungsoo’s right hand reached around his back and grabbed onto his right hand,  holding on as tightly as he could without breaking any veins. “Ara…”

                “What everybody needs to know,” Ara cleared . She looked at the rest of the boys, sensing that they didn’t have a clue what Sungyeol and Myungsoo were getting at. “Otherwise…anything else…it’s in your hands.”

                “There’s nothing to tell about me,” Sunggyu’s voice crackled. “There’s nothing even left of me, really. I’m done for. There isn’t anything new to care about.”

                “Hyung…” Sungyeol’s eyes trailed from the ground up to his best friend. “Don’t you still want to know who did this to you?”

                “Why should I even care?” Sunggyu proclaimed, doing his best not to fling his arms into his air and throw a fit. Woohyun, whose arms were wrapped around him (and therefore making it impossible to throw his arms in the air anyways), somewhat stiffened. “Knowing who’s the cause of everything isn’t going to change my future at all.”

                “It could,” Myungsoo offered. “You could…tell the police.”

                “Yeah, with what evidence? And who on earth would believe me, one of those millions of idols who ‘apparently’ go crazy on drugs, disappear for a good two days or whatnot, then magically appear to say they’re innocent!”

                It wasn’t drugs, but Sunggyu sure was going crazy on something.

                “Yeobo…don’t do this,” Woohyun whispered slowly into Sunggyu’s ear. “We’ve been through this. It doesn’t matter if…it doesn’t matter. It just doesn’t matter.”

                “My dad doesn’t even know about this,” Sungyeol called out, painfully attempting to take the spotlight off of Sunggyu and his condition. “We’ve been missing for at least a day or two and he hasn’t called the police yet.”

                “Hwayoung knows I’m safe with Sungyeol and my hyung,” Sungjong shrugged.

                “If there’s anybody that could calm my dad down, it’d be my sister,” Sungyeol added. “Either one of them. And speaking of them – where’s Fei?”

                “She’s doing business,” Ara intervened quickly, keeping in note that she’d have to discuss that, too. “She’ll be back –“

                Ara was then interrupted by somebody unlocking the front door, and then a head bursting into the kitchen.

                “HYUNG!” Sungyeol screamed, attempting to run over to Dongwoo. He failed, actually, because Myungsoo’s hand kept him where he was.

                “Hi!” Dongwoo waved, abnormally happy, as he walked into the kitchen. “What’s up?”

                Ara’s eyes narrowed at the doorway, where another figure was walking into the cabin. “You were supposed to call me before you came.”

                “Didn’t have time,” the guy shrugged, closing the door behind him. “Besides, I brought the kid here. That’s enough done as it is.”

                “…Who’s that?” Sungyeol asked, and the fright tinging his voice just the slightest was obvious.

                “Hyung!” Woohyun grinned ear-to-ear, jumping up and down with Sunggyu still trapped tight in his hold. “I haven’t seen you in forever!”

                “It’s been a while,” the stranger smiled back, walking in through the living room to the kitchen and extending his hand over Sunggyu to ruffle Woohyun’s hair. “And you even got yourself a boyfriend.”

                He bent down a bit, looking at Sunggyu in the eye. “Yeah. Your face is all over the tabloids right now. Thought you looked familiar.”

                “Well, my face is gonna be there for a while so I advise you get used to it,” Sunggyu scoffed, all of a sudden sounding a bit pissed off.

                “He’s jealous,” the other person observed, making sure to jump back a few feet when Sunggyu lifted his hand up. “Don’t worry, if I dared lay a hand on Woohyun, Ara would kill me.”

                “You already laid a hand on him, so Ara, please kill him for me.”

                “I’d love to,” Ara said, taking another sip of her water, “but apparently that’s ‘illegal’ or whatnot. I’ll have it figured out someday, though.”

                “Your friends are scary,” Sungjong whispered as he tilted towards his older brother.

                “And who’s this little adorable boy?” the stranger said when he’d heard Sungjong’s voice. He took a few steps, slowly bending down to look at the teenager.

                “Don’t. Touch. Him.”

                “Hey Ara,” the guy turned around, “are all of your boys this protective?”

                “Only Sunggyu and Myungsoo. And occasionally Hoya. Then again, so is Sungyeol and Woohyun and Hoya at times, so yes, all of them.”

                “Myungsoo, is it?” he said with eyebrows raised, because he recognized that name. And carefully, as his eyes trailed down the boy’s body, he also recognized the way Myungsoo was holding onto Sungyeol’s hand.

                Recognized it as something more than maybe just friendship.

                “...Oh, you have two? That’s actually very interesting.”

                “Two? Two what?”

                The stranger just lifted his right index finger, motioning between Sungjong and Sungyeol.

                The face on Sungjong’s face was absolutely priceless as he stuck out his tongue. “EW! No, that’s gross! He’s my hyung. I have a girlfriend. I have a girlfriend.”

                “…Okay, was not expecting that,” the stranger nodded. “Okay. Well. I’ve gotten enough shocks for today, Ara, why don’t you take over for now.”

                “’Ara, why don’t you take over for now’,” the woman mocked, glaring at the guy through her slits. “Alright. All of you, except Woohyun, this is JR. He’s an idiot, but he’s also my boyfriend, so I kinda have to refrain from killing him no matter what he does.”

 

“I’m hurrying as fast as I can!” Fei complained into the Bluetooth. “But I can’t risk skipping any lights or doing anything. I have two bodies in my backseat, okay, I don’t need to get found out when cops pull me over for speeding.”

                “Fine, just hurry up faster,” Lime said from over the phone. She was still worried, distraught, dead in her mind. “I can’t find Hoya. I’ve looked everywhere, honestly, everywhere, and I can’t find him!”

                “I know, I know. I’ll be there. Oh, and can you call Ara? Ask her how it’s going at the cabin.” Fei coughed a bit, then turned towards her right. She fixed the rearview mirror to catch sight of the man and woman slouched in the backseat.

                “Will do.”

                “Hanging up now, I reached the motel.” Without needing to hear a response from her friend, Fei pulled out the Bluetooth and drove onto the parking lot of an inn that had no lights.

                “Who on earth closes so early,” she muttered, parking in the front. As she pulled out the key and the engine stopped working, she looked behind her. Gyuri occasionally wakened up a bit, but otherwise, neither of them had showed any signs of being completely conscious.

                Making sure that no noise was following her, Fei grabbed her keychain set with her right hand and unlocked the door, walking out into the cool night air. The cars seemed to zoom by, which was good enough for her because at this moment, she did not want anybody recognizing who she was. (Because she’d be pretty screwed if they did).

                She unlocked her car trunk and pulled out two body length duffel bags, which she’d found in her dad’s storage closet (please don’t ask, she didn’t know either. And she didn’t want to know anytime soon.)

                “Now comes the stupid part,” she muttered, slamming the top of the trunk down. “Honestly, I hate your fat asses.”

 

“Pick up your damn phone,” Onew growled, staring at his own device that was laid on the steering wheel. Kwanghee’s voicemail just rang through so he hung up again and dialed…again.

                “There’s a reason you have a phone,” he hissed, “so pick that ing piece of up before I – oh, hey boss!”

                “What do you want?” Kwanghee said in a tone that was enough for Onew to want to throw him into a lake. And possibly let him just drown.

                “Will you stop sounding so pissed with me, I found out where everybody was.”

                There was a cackling sound similar to the phone being dropped, and Kwanghee’s shuddered voice came through again. “What did you just say?”

                “I told you, I figured out where the rest of them were. It’s a cabin.”

                “A cabin?”

                “Yes, a cabin. You know. One of those things old Western people live in – what was the book again, the one Siwon had – oh, right! The life on the penny thing. Yeah. One of those.”

                “Prairie,” Kwanghee corrected, though he shook away the thoughts of Onew’s demented memory. “Okay, look, where is it though?”

                “How am I supposed to know?” the chicken lover snorted. “It’s raining like crazy right now. I just followed JR’s car –“

                “What?”

                “…Oh right, I forgot to tell you.” Onew pursed his lips together, nodding. “Yeah, JR was the one driving the car.”

 

“…Ara has a boyfriend?”

                “It’d be nice if you guys didn’t sound so surprised and whatnot,” the only girl rolled her eyes.

                “But…I didn’t…like…” Sunggyu forced Woohyun to release him as he made some weird circle motioning with his hands. “You…a boyfriend…but you’re just so…so…independent.”

                “Fei’s the independent one,” Ara noted. “I’m just the one that gets a boyfriend so she can use him on certain occasions.”

                “Hurts,” JR faked hurt, squeezing his chest with his right hand.

                “It’s true, we both know it.”

                “…But how…you…why –“

                “They haven’t told you guys what’s so cool about them, though,” Woohyun interrupted Sungyeol’s random stuttering.

                “Cool? What else have they done?” Sungjong asked, horrified.

                “I haven’t done anything,” JR added, genuinely confused.

                “You said something about having a restraining order on you!” Dongwoo perked up for the first time in the whole conversation, for he was still sulking in the background.

                “Oh. That. Yeah, that. I remember that.”

                “What’s ‘that’?”

                “You guys know where I work, right?” Ara started, bending over the counter to lean on her elbows. “Woohyun’s old company, KSO. Yeah. So it was terrible there, basically, I had awful pay and the bosses weren’t too nice to us. Long story short, he” pointing to JR “bombed their office because of it. Tried to kill them, too, but he managed to play it off as an accident so it only ended up as a restraining order.”

                “All because you had low pay?”

                “And the bosses weren’t nice,” Ara reminded Sungjong, though he didn’t realize just how important that was. “But yeah. Basically…yes.”

                From the corner of his eye, JR could see Sunggyu and Sungyeol, along with Myungsoo, take cautious steps away from him.

                “Fine, enough about me,” he rolled his eyes, clapping his hands together. “Living room, now. We have things to discuss.”

                “Things,” Woohyun breathed out, nodding. “Right. Things.”

                Ara turned around to face Dongwoo, nodding towards the door. The teenager stood up, being the first to take a toll outside.

                Woohyun and Sunggyu followed suit, then Sungjong, until it was only Ara, JR, Myungsoo, and Sungyeol left in the kitchen.

                “You guys go ahead,” Myungsoo said, knowing that his voice was shaking. “I need to talk to Sungyeol about something.”

                “Make it quick,” Ara nodded, although she knew what he was about to do was going to take a long while. “And remember…we won’t tell them anything if you don’t want us to. It’s your decision.”

                “Yeah,” Myungsoo whispered, still not entirely steady.

                As the door slowly shut, Sungyeol turned to look at Myungsoo. “…What’s going on?”

                Myungsoo darted his eyes back and forth a bit, attempting to stare at anything that couldn’t possibly be Sungyeol. When he ran out of things to look at, his pupils ran up and reached their destination. Only leaning up a bit, he merely brushed Sungyeol’s lips with his own.

                “That’s what,” Myungsoo said slowly, knowing that if he did anything more it’d take a lot longer than Ara had expected them to take.

                Sungyeol blinked his eyes gently and his palms began feeling sweaty, and it was like it was only then that he began to realize he was holding Myungsoo’s hand.

                “…Thank you,” he murmured softly when he couldn’t think of anything else to say. “Thank you. Thank you.”

                “Thank you for what?” Myungsoo laughed beneath his breath. “You shouldn’t be thanking me. You should be forgiving me. For being such an to you.”

                “You weren’t being an for me, I just got what I deserve.”

                “Well, you deserve a lot more better. I’ll make sure of that from now on, alright?” Myungsoo offered a smile that Sungyeol couldn’t refuse, though the both of them just struggled to push away the every thought of this will never work and you’re an idiot if you think that a relationship like this will ever become anything because it wouldn’t, because in the end they were merely just rivals in a different type of arena and scenario.

                “GUYS, ARE YOU LIKE, BAKING A CAKE IN THERE OR SOMETHING?” Dongwoo screamed from outside, and trust Dongwoo to scream something like that.

                Without having to utter a word, Sungyeol followed Myungsoo’s trail as he led them to the door out of the kitchen, where they seated themselves right in front of the window looking outside.

                Not a smart decision.

 

The handgun, you idiot, the handgun! It’s in the glove compartment – no, no, not the backseat! Why the are you looking in the backseat?! I just told you, GLOVE COMPARTMENT – oh my God, oh my dear Lordy, Onew, the.glove.compartment. The thing – no, no, NO. The cabinet in front of the passenger’s seat – why on earth are you still in the backseat for?!

                Hoya groggily tried hitting his right temple with his left palm before stopping and realizing it was a stupid idea, then smacking it with his left palm.

                Where was he? And who on earth was screaming so loud?

                “I swear Onew, when I get my hands on you I will personally kill you myself. Raise a bit of the world’s IQ at it. Oh my God, oh.my.ing.Gawd. What are you doing, I told you – no, not the knife! What are you going to do, throw a knife while it’s ing raining outside? You can’t even see out your window, how on earth are you going to – oh my God, Onew, put the knife back. You do not need the knife.

                Knife?

                Hoya’s eyes seemed to magically grow wider as he forced himself to sit up straight, his vision hazily making out a figure’s back stomping with something held to his ear.

                A man.

                Fei warned him about this, she said there was a man – no, there were three men, or something. But there was only one man at the moment – and he was yelling about an Onew?

                Onew. Why did the name sound so familiar all of a sudden…

                “No, I’ll ing deal with this Ho-kid, you deal with your business – oh wait, how could I forget, you can’t even do that!

                Ho-kid.

                ing , that was him. He was the Ho-kid, he was the person that the guy was talking about over the phone. Not good. Not good. This was not good at all.

                Hoya nearly scrambled to stand up when he remembered that he was probably supposed to be unconscious (probably, probably, probably, the only things running through his head at the moment).

                He also noticed that he wasn’t wearing any shoes, only his thin black socks. He knew it, that his shoes were loud, because Lime had complained to him about them before she released him into the building.

                That must’ve meant the guy had dragged him, because for one thing, anybody could hear his shoes screeching from miles away.

                Sheeeeet, need to leave and disappear miles away from this place, Hoya thought, forcing himself not to breathe, not to think, not to create any stupid sounds, just walk away slowly.

                He kept stepping back when a flash of green behind caught his eye, and before he could even think (but wait remember, he was doing his best not to think), Lime was standing directly in front of him. She shushed him, mentally telling him to stay calm while the man’s screams were still evading the background.

                She nodded twice, then turned around, walking towards the stranger. Everything flashed in front of Hoya, everything, as Lime grabbed the back of his collar.

                He was going to turn around, he was going to discover them, they were all going to die because he was dangerous, very dangerous –

                And exactly when he did a 180, Lime kneed him where it hurt (no more kids for this guy), twisted his neck, and slammed the back of his body against the hard, hard, hard, very, very, very hard brick wall.

                “Fei’s a dangerous woman when she wants to be,” Lime shrugged, as if that explained everything. “She teaches us things that we don’t even want to know sometimes, even if it does come in handy. Like in this, there’s this one bone on the side of your head – ”

                “No, please stop,” Hoya interrupted, because getting knocked out twice in one day was really taking the life out of him. “I think I’m going to be sick.”

                “Yeah, um, please be sick in a few minutes,” Lime pleaded, stepping over Kwanghee’s vegetable state body and grabbing onto Hoya’s left wrist. “At least in the car, or at the place if you can hold it in long enough.”

                “The cabin?” Hoya asked when Lime started dragging him through the hallways of the building.

                “No, not the cabin. If I’m judging what’s going on by Kwanghee’s conversation, not the cabin. Anywhere but the cabin. I’ll call Ara later and tell her that, but for now, we can’t go to the cabin.”

                “What do you mean?” He could literally feel the panic arising from his stomach to his throat, seeming to get to his head that was already hurting so much, and adding the thought that Dongwoo was in the cabin where Lime just indirectly said there was going to be danger in store, he couldn’t –

                “Dongwoo won’t be in trouble, he’s only a trainee after all,” Lime said, still rushing. “He’s set to debut, but he’s not as important because any troublesome news with him won’t affect how is career is going to be yet. If they do anything, he could just play it off as a joke about people wanting to sabotage his upcoming life.”

                “Is that what they did with Sunggyu?”

                “Planning to ruin his career? Yeah, they did. And big time, too. I don’t know what KSO’s planning, but I swear I’m going to kill them when I find out.”

                “What do you mean by that –“

                “I’ll explain in the car,” Lime interrupted when she reached the door leading outside. She quickly whipped off her leather jacket to reveal only a black tank top. “Here, take this. It’s raining pretty hard outside and you just got knocked out, I don’t think it’s a good idea for you to be cold.”

                “But you –“

                “Fei makes us drink weird energy drinks, too. I won’t get cold in a long while.” Lime quickly eyed him a nod, then opened the door, holding it so that Hoya could run outside  to the only car in the back parking lot.

 

“He’s with Sungyeol and Myungsoo, I know that,” Hwayoung muttered, grabbing the set of keys in the living room. “They’ll keep him safe, but they won’t tell me what’s going on, meaning that something has to be going on. Just what.”

                She kept talking to herself walking through the hallways of the mansion, despite the fact that she had talked to Sungjong just a while ago on the phone. She just couldn’t help but be drenched with worry and fear for her…er…fragile boyfriend.

                “Unnie has something to do with it, I know she does.” Hwayoung took the pink painted key, inserting it into Fei’s room’s lock. When she turned it and heard a click, the door let her in.

                “Addresses, I need addresses.” She ran over to the bulletin board nailed above Fei’s bed, knowing that her older sister never got rid of any notes. She’s just keep taking tacks off and replacing them with staples and doing new memo’s over them.

                Without a care for the world, Hwayoung pulled off all the tacks in a fury until the excess notes on top came tumbling down at her feet, where the needles were also.

                She looked at note after note, memo after memo, staring, reading, deciphering – then at the right hand corner there was something.

                It was entitled ‘Cabin’ with ‘A & L’ scribbled beneath it. Her eyes trailed down at the number and name, which she’d never heard of before, but then at everything below it…

 

Kim Sunggyu

Nam Woohyun *

Jang Dongwoo

Lee Sungyeol

Fei (?)

((Kim Myungsoo))

 

                Bingo.

 

The silence was nerve-racking and bone-racking and muscle-racking and everything racking, just not comfortable, and everybody in the room knew it.

                Woohyun stared around at everybody, even at Myungsoo and Sungyeol. They’d looked so happy a minute ago walking through the door, but now they were as sullen as Dongwoo was, simply staring at the ground as if they didn’t care if Satan came up and beckoned them to come down.

                “I’ll start,” he said, and he could almost feel everybody’s eyes crawling towards him and the tension just towering one above another.

                “Woohyun…”

                “I said I’ll start, so I’ll start. Because obviously, no one else can, right?” Sunggyu slightly flinched at the one raised note towards the end of his boyfriend’s sentence, but ignored it.

                “It’s my fault. There. I said it. It’s my fault, all of this is my fault – and don’t you dare tell me it’s not, Sunggyu, because you don’t know the entire story.”

                “Well I do, and it’s not your fault,” Ara said strictly, seemingly getting fed up with the boy continuously blaming himself for everything that went wrong.

                “It is, and hear me out. It’s my fault you guys are all here.” Woohyun stopped himself, subtly glancing at Myungsoo and Sungjong because uh, yeah, he didn’t know why they were here.

                “Just keep talking,” Myungsoo said quietly.

                “…Fine. I’ll keep talking.” Woohyun breathed in something deep, then let it out. “I used to be in KSO. You guys should know that. The fail company that nobody really liked, yet somehow, a star came out of it? Me? Yeah. But it’s true, they were a fail company. The only thing good that came out of being in there was meeting Ara and Lime, and then being able to level with the person I idolized more than anything.”

                It was Sunggyu’s turn to hold in his breath, because he had a feeling he wasn’t going to like what was coming next.

                “I didn’t think that what happened was going to happen. It’s the last thing you think of, honestly. Because KSO only signed me for two years – my mom refused to sign me on for any longer. She wanted me to have a taste of how harsh it was before I came running back to her. But I didn’t, and two years later, my contract ended. I had the option to renew it…or move to another company.

                “And then guess what happens? Lee Entertainment phones me. They tell me that they want me to be in their company. They paid well, they trained well, and then most importantly…I was going to debut again. Start over, and in a group called ‘WS’ with the one person that I’ve been begging to simply touch. You just can’t say no to that, can you?”

                Little chatters floated everywhere, a little ‘no’ came up. Woohyun just nodded, bending forward and playing with his fingers.

                “So I agreed to it, and ultimately, I left KSO. I thought the worst that could happen was Ara and Lime leaving me, because apparently, KSO couldn’t employ them now that I was no longer an artist of theirs. That they weren’t allowed to see me, that they were actually going to pack up and move to Japan and never see me again.”

                Ara leaned over to pat his shoulder, but Woohyun just didn’t seem to feel it.

                “That’s when everything…burst,” Woohyun said in the quietest, the slowest, the most hallow voice a human being could hear. “KSO burst. My life burst. Everything fell apart. KSO were pissed off as because I didn’t renew my contract with them. I was their only source of income, and there I was, leaving. So they went bankrupt. Completely, wholeheartedly, bankrupt.”

                “When you’re in that position, it leads you to do crazy things, remember that,” Ara picked up. “Like Woohyun said, they burst. They raged. They vowed every ounce of revenge on Lee Entertainment, on all of its top artists.”

                Sunggyu let the breath out.

                “Starting with me, huh.”

                “They knew nobody could live without you,” Ara agreed. “Fei was off overseas, she wasn’t reachable by their money means. You were the oldest out of the Lee Entertainment boys. You were their mentor, their leader. They could only imagine how much chaos would go through when Sungyeol and Dongwoo found out that their beloved hyung was missing and drugged. It’s a pretty frightening thought, isn’t it?”

                “And then they were sick enough to use Hoya to get to me?” Dongwoo bit in his lips, looking up at the ceiling and shaking his head. “I’m already nothing, for ’s sake, they didn’t need to drag somebody else to get nothing to cooperate.”

                “Don’t say that about yourself,” JR shook his head, grasping onto Dongwoo’s left shoulder. “It’s not true and you know it.”

                “No, I knew that Hoya would go through any means to protect me from getting hurt, even if I only knew him for, what, two weeks? He’d rather let himself be taken and played with as a toy before letting them reach me!”

                Ara pressed her jaw together tightly, remembering those exact words fall from Hoya’s mouth in the car while they were driving to the KSO building. She watched as her boyfriend attempted to calm Dongwoo down (huh, maybe he was finally going to be useful for something), then looked over at Sungyeol. “You okay?”

                Sungyeol numbly nodded, and the air around him seemed to grow limp.

                “They vowed every ounce of revenge on Lee Entertainment…on all of its top artists.”

                Top artists. That meant Sungyeol, and the only way to get to Sungyeol was through –

                Ara caught his eye for about a second before nodding.

                “Wait, if what you said was true,” Sungjong spoke out, his eyes clearly echoing fright as they scurried all over the place, “then why…why am I here? And even more, why is hyung here?”

 

FIFTY BILLION CHEERS FOR MYUNGYEOL. (you guise are all just like "yeah, 37 chapters later =.=")

don't get pissed at hwayoung for snooping. that's all I'm gonna say.

this was probably the most difficult chapter to write, yes, including the last chapters. I kept refusing to edit it because I just didn't want to look at it, becuase it pissed me off so much. it's so long but it's filled with so much crap. urgh. 

will they find out myungyeol's secret? and don't forget, kso knew about myungsoo. how? STAY TUNED.

lawls no it's okay you guise don't actually have to stay tuned for anything. SEEING AS HOW MANY OF YOU UNSUBBED.

...lol I was actually planning to finish hms by tomorrow (was supposed to update ch 37 on sunday, then 38 on monday, then 39 today, then 40 tomorrow) but then life happened. aka I'm sick and my stuffy nose decided to come back JUST as I was getting my voice back. I'm still coughing and , though, so fck life. 

so why did I update today? GUESS WHO EDITED THIS CHAPTER. nobody other than my beautiful sister. I know. everybody give it up for nhi, who's actually watching a kdrama on my bed right now on my other laptop LOL. (she only did it so she could use it lawls don't tell her I would've let her use it either way).

but honestly life is stupid and tests and quizzes are stupid and life is stupid and I HATE BEING SICK. I've been chugging down pills nonstop these days along with my normal perscribed ones, so things might look up. 

kkkkkkkk LONG A/R WILL FOREVER BE LONG.<3 I LOVE YOU GUISE, REALLY, the ones that have stayed. and the ones that comment. and. the ones that read. actually read it. thank you? thank you. <3

[[c:12]]