Chapter 10

He's My Soul

 

You know what. Voluntarily saying "I'm going to do my homework~~" is seriously like saying "I'm going to kill myself now~~" UGH. SO MUCH. I SWEAR IT'S POSSIBLE TO DROWN IN PAPER. BECAUSE I DID. AND THEN SOMEHOW COME BACK TO LIFE AGAIN. BECAUSE I DID THAT, TOO.

Well...enough of me. Here's the next chapter! I should probably apologize and say this beforehand: SORRY SORRY SORRY for no Sungyeol, Hwayoung, or Hoya. *cries* 

He never wanted to be a businessman.

            No, he wanted to be a singer. Myungsoo always had. It was his dream – that was eventually crushed by his parents. Years ago, when he was probably only eight or something like that.

            He coped with this future because of his parents. Sure, they didn’t care for him too much, but they did so much for him – they paid for his schooling, for his food, for his clothes. They gave him shelter and an awesome little brother.

            And the only thing they wanted back was for him to take over their company. That was all…they didn’t want anything more. They didn’t even need him to like them. That was all they asked for, and that was what he was going to give them. Most of their paycheck was, after all, wasted on him and Sungjong. All he basically needed was their money, and they gave it to him, expecting only one thing in reward.

            Myungsoo sighed, walking into his room while drying his hair off with a towel. He had just finished showering and was wearing black sweats and a white T-shirt.

            …Because unlike most guys, he actually brought his clothes into the bathroom and changed in there instead of walking around the house like an idiot with a towel wrapped around body.

            “A HA!”

            Myungsoo jumped back a little as his brother popped in the doorway. He sighed in relief, sitting down on his bed. “What do you want, Jongie?”

            Sungjong hopped into the room (something told Myungsoo that the diva wasn’t too mad at him anymore) and bounced to sit next to his brother. “I knew it!”

            “…Knew what?” Myungsoo asked, a little confused. He scooted away from Sungjong, who in turn, just came closer.

            “You took my Lee Sungyeol discs, right? And you play it while you’re in the bathroom taking a shower. I KNEW IT!”

            “…What?” Now, he was even more confused.

            “Don’t act like I don’t here it!” Sungjong pestered. “I used to think nothing of it, but yesterday I started hearing noises. And then when I listened again, I heard singing! I can tell Lee Sungyeol’s voice from anywhere, hyung. Don’t try to kid me. You were playing some songs in there, right?”

            Myungsoo just stared for a second until he finally began to comprehend what Sungjong was telling him.

            Never.

            Ever.

            Ever.

            Ever.

            Ever.

            EVER.

            Sing in the shower again.

            Never.

 

Fei stood in the living room, pacing back and forth, staring at the door. It was ten. Shouldn’t Dongwoo have come home by  now?!

            Sure, Yoo Ara and Lime told her that Dongwoo was fine, he was only at school….but still. She had to worry – Dongwoo couldn’t be out in the streets by himself right now.

            No, she wasn’t worried about stupid paparazzi and saesang fans and fangirls. She was scared of something much, much, much, worse happening.

            Fei stopped in her tracks when she heard the door opening…and a very tired looking Dongwoo walked in.

            “OH MY FREAKING GAWD!” She screamed, running over to him. “What were you doing?! It’s ten, for Pete’s sake! What were you doing out so late?!”

            “Ah, Noona, calm down,” Dongwoo said sheepishly. His shoulders were tightly captured by Fei’s long nails. “Sorry I didn’t call home. I got a little caught up and didn’t realize how late it was.”

            “Dongwoo…you know how much I worry!” She cried. It wasn’t her fault – she’d been stressing this out so much to Dongwoo, Sungyeol, Hwayoung, and Sunggyu when he slept over. Don’t worry Fei, or she will strangle you when you come back. But right now, she was really too worried to get her shaking hands around Dongwoo’s neck.

            “I know, I know.” Dongwoo shrugged, and Fei began to loosen her tight grip. “I’m sorry, really. But Noona…can I talk to you about something?”

            “Hmm?” Fei asked, trying to calm herself down. She backed away from the boy and into the kitchen, really, really, trying hard not to kill him.

            “Do you happen to know two women? One with black hair and another with green hair?”

            Fei stopped for a second as she opened the fridge. She was expecting this, to be frankly honest. Yoo Ara and Lime had been pretty careless, after all.

            “What? No,” Fei answered. She took one of the many bottles of water from the fridge and threw one at Dongwoo.

            “Oh.” Dongwoo sighed, trying not to think about what happened back in the auditorium…who were those people, then? And how did they know he was in the school? “Oh wait!”

            “Yeah?”

            Dongwoo was about to answer her when he thought about something. Fei worried a lot, right? How would she react if he told her about Hoya?

            “Never mind…” Dongwoo muttered before laying his half-drunken bottle of water on the counter. “I’ll just go back to my room now.”

            Fei nodded, smiling to cover up her totally exasperated face. When Dongwoo was out of sight, she ran to the computer and began to do what she had been planning to do before Dongwoo had her worried to death.

            Look at who that boy in the auditorium was, the one that Yoo Ara and Lime had told her about.

 

Woohyun sighed as he opened the door to his dorm. It was nearly empty since everything was being transferred over to Lee Entertainment’s dorms.

            “I’m gonna miss this place,” he said as he walked in, closing the door. Sure, he didn’t have any memories with other people here, but this place had history with him.

            He cleared his throat, walking into his room. The only use of the dorm for now was a place for him to sleep, and nothing else.

            Woohyun quickly changed out of his clothes and into his pajamas, about to jump onto his bed. He stopped, though, when he saw a note taped to his pillow.

            Looking at it, Woohyun had to reread it about fifty times.

 

Hey Woohyun honey~! It’s Yoo Ara Noona here ^^ Lime’s in the kitchen making food, so she can’t write anything. She says hi, though J

We’re going to miss you so much, remember it, alright? Lime and I got laid off, so we’re going to be moving to Japan. I don’t know, it could be a nice change for us. Working for you was really tiring, you know! Whew!

Woohyunnie, don’t cry, alright? I know you probably are right now, but don’t worry about us. We’ll be A-OK, promise! ♥ We’re both really, really sorry that we couldn’t say goodbye in a better way, Woohyun. It’s not that we don’t care, Lime Noona and I both love you a ton! But it’s just too much for us to bear, and we didn’t want to make it hard on you J

Promise us you’ll do good, arrasso? MAKE IT BIG with Sunggyu! I want to be able to see your albums selling in Japan! We both know you have this in you, Woohyun. Being in KSO Entertainment wasn’t good enough, you couldn’t reach your full potential here. I know you’ll go many, many places♥

Love, Yoo Ara and Lime Noona♥ We love you, remember! ^^

 

            What? No. This wasn’t possible. This couldn’t be happening. Saturday was his last day here – Yoo Ara and Lime had promised him that they would go out all night together, one last night. They were supposed to make tons of memories that night. They were supposed to have the best time ever.

            They could’ve visited him. In Lee Entertainment. He would’ve introduced them to Sunggyu, and they could go out together, the four of them. They wouldn’t have a load of work to worry about, it’d just be hanging out!

            Woohyun read over the letter one last time, his eyes blurring towards the end. It wasn’t possible, he knew. It was a nice thing to dream about, though.

            Kwanghee, KSO Entertainment’s CEO, had made Yoo Ara and Lime never to see Woohyun again, and vice versa. He didn’t know why, and he didn’t want to know. He just wanted it not to be true, he wanted to see his favorite Noonas again.

 

Lime grunted, dragging the luggage’s into the cabin.

            Pfft. She wished they were moving to Japan…but no, they were stuck in Fei’s outdoor cabin in the freaking smack middle of NOWHERE. They couldn’t be found, and they had to do their work somewhere private where nobody would find them.

            She threw the last of them into a room, then walked to the kitchen. Fei told her that there was already food stocked in the cupboards and refrigerator.

            …What was taking Yoo Ara so long? Seriously. She told Lime that she would be back in a few minutes, but now it’d been hours.

            Lime threw her apple core into a trash can and grabbed her cell phone. Their mobile phone contract was about to be over in a few days, but Fei said that she would open a new one for the two of them under her name.

            The green-haired girl opened her contacts to find Yoo Ara’s name and was just about to call her when her phone began to ring. Yoo Ara.

            “Unnie!” Lime cried, picking it up. “What’s taking you so –“

            Lime stopped talking when she heard Ara’s hurried breaths over the phone. “Unnie? What’s wrong? What happened?”

            Ara’s voice was cracked as she began to speak, trauma overwhelming her. “They…know. They found out. About Myungsoo.”

 

Shiz is goin' down. LOL I WAS TAKING A SHOWER AND THOUGHT ABOUT MYUNGIE TAKING A SHOWER ( mind here, guys >//<) AND MY FIC AND I WAS LIKE...WHAT IF HE SINGS...AND HIS HOUSE AIN'T SOUNDPROOF AT ALL...muahahahahahaha. Sungjongie, I think your detective skills just died somewhere between chapter 6 and now.

Comment? ♥ ^^ hehe~~ IT'S SO COOL. I CAN REPLY TO YOUR COMMENTS NOW :DDDDDD MUAHAHAHAHAHA.