Chapter 11

He's My Soul

 

*shrugs* I HATE SCHOOL. But I got out at 12 today...so like...YAY♥ Myungyeol videos distract me. Or I would've finished this by, like, 1. 

ASDFGHJKL YOU GUYS YOU GUYS YOU GUYSSSSSSSS. U-KISS HAD THEIR STOP GIRL COMEBACK. ♥ that's half of the reason why I didn't upload yesterday when I had time =.= WAITING...SPAZZING...OMG IT'S SOOOO FREAKING GOOOOD♥ sorry. Just had to do this. XDD

oh and yes observant peoples. I changed my username. XDD 

“Oh c’mon! Let’s do something fun, okay?”

            Myungsoo just looked up from his book, trying to adjust his eyes to the brightness. “No.”

            “What was the point of coming here if all you were going to do was read?!” Hoya demanded, He fiddled with the soccer ball a bit, then looked back down at his nerdy friend. He wanted to go back to the field, go back and have some fun.

            “If you would like to be reminded, you dragged me here. I wanted to stay back there alone, but you wouldn’t let me.”

            “Because you would look like a loner!” Hoya pointed out.

            “I don’t care,” Myungsoo muttered back. “I hate life anyway.”

            “Really, now, Myungsoo?” The sporty boy rolled his eyes. “Why are you so pessimistic?!”

            Myungsoo shrugged. “Life is stupid. It’s plainly stupid, and I hate it. I hate people, you know that.”

            ‘Someone please remind me why I’m friends with this guy’, Hoya thought, rolling his eyes. “Seriously, Myungsoo, with you, the glass isn’t even half empty. It’s, like, as close to the bottom line as possible.”

            “If the glass can still be filled, it’s pretty empty, right?”

 

Jonghyun paced his breathing, staring at his phone. Myungsoo hadn’t appeared yesterday for their recording, and the boy wouldn’t answer any of his calls. Sungyeol’s concert was in two days, and his ‘live’ performance for Wings wasn’t even recorded yet.

            He tried telling himself that it would be okay, that Myungsoo probably had more important things to do, but he couldn’t. It wouldn’t work.

            “Appa…”

            Jonghyun lifted his head up to see his youngest daughter looking at him with worried eyes. “Hwayoung! What’s wrong?”

            “Nothing,” she replied, shaking her head. “Appa, what’s wrong with you? You look so scared.”

            “Oh – it’s just, Sungyeol hasn’t recorded some songs for his upcoming concert, and it’s pretty frustrating, you know.” Jonghyun hated to lie to his family, to lie to anybody really, but nobody could know who Sungyeol’s real voice was. That was something between him and Myungsoo only.

            Or so he thought.

            “But Sungyeol’s in his room right now,” Hwayoung told him. “He’s just doing homework, or whatever.”

            “Oh, really?”

            “Yes, really.”

            Hwayoung and Jonghyun just stared at each other, Jonghyun daring Hwayoung to just leave, and Hwayoung daring Jonghyun to just go get Sungyeol and stop moping around.

            “That kid owes me,” the CEO muttered as he stood up, losing the staring contest.

 

“No.”

            “Yes.”

            “No, no. This isn’t possible. It can’t be. I refuse it to be.”

            Fei heard Lime sigh over the phone. “It is. Ara just called me…Kwanghee found out.”

            “…How?”

            “How do you think?”

            Fei felt herself fall to the ground, clutching the phone. She tried to talk, but wouldn’t allow her to.

            “…Unnie…”

            “W – what’re they going to do to him?” Fei finally asked, her voice cracking midway.

            “That’s what I’m worried about, too.” From the phone, Lime was heard falling onto a chair. “He doesn’t even have his phone with him…”

            “It’s still in Sungyeol’s room, you know.”

            “Sungyeol hasn’t found it yet?” Lime’s hopeful voice asked.

            “No.”

            The line went silent for a few minutes until Lime began to speak up again. “I don’t know what they’re going to do with the information. Kim Industries is at stake, and so is Lee Entertainment. If anybody finds out that the magical-voiced Lee Sungyeol is a fake and that the heir Kim Myungsoo is behind it, everything will be ed up. Badly.”

            “Then what are we going to do?” Fei asked, her voice completely monotone. She knew she couldn’t do anything, being trapped here as the pretty face of Lee Entertainment. One wrong move and she’d be screwed for life – but that’s why Ara and Lime were there.

            “Yoo Ara Unnie says she’s going to the school to check up on him,” Lime said. “Take him out, if necessary.  She knows that the boy will recognize her, but –“

            “The boy,” Fei interrupted, “…I know who he is. He’s the only kid that would dare stay back at school this late, Lee Howon. He’s also the school’s leader of the dance group. Tell Ara if she gets to the school and Howon is there, bring him.”

            “…Why?”

            “If I’m guessing correctly, Kwanghee isn’t only trying to up Sungyeol and Myungsoo’s lives. He’s going to try to mess with Lee Entertainment in its entirety, with Sunggyu, Dongwoo, and especially Woohyun. Which reminds me, I’m going to go over to KSO Ent. and pick him up.”

            “…But what does that have to do with Hoya?”

            “Dongwoo’s going to need somebody to entertain him, right?”

 

Sungjong stayed in his seat as his friends kept talking around him. Hwayoung hadn’t come to school at all today, and it worried him. A lot. Especially after Myungsoo hyung’s burst on him about his relationship with Hwayoung.

            The boy groaned, rubbing his temples. Please, please don’t say that Myungsoo sincerely went all ‘Romeo and Juliet’ on him and Hwayoung. If Myungsoo really was the reason why Hwayoung hadn’t come to school today, his hyung had a lot more to worry about than just grades.

            “Anything wrong, Sungjong?”

            Sungjong looked up, shaking his head at Kevin. “I’m fine. I’m just going to take a walk – you know, I want some fresh air, and the cafeteria is kinda killing my creativeness.”

            Kevin smiled, nodded, then turned back to his conversation with AJ. Ren, on the other hand, stopped talking to Baekho and looked at Sungjong.

            “You’ve been messed up since this morning. Seriously, what’s going on?” The blonde boy asked.

            Sungjong averted his gaze to the left, just to find himself looking straight at Taemin. Taemin sighed, rolled his eyes, then backed his chair up for Sungjong to get through. Sungjong gave him a slight ‘thank you’ nod, and left the cafeteria.

            Just as he was outside, Sungjong felt somebody tap his shoulder. He turned around and saw a young woman, about 20 maybe, with elbow-length midnight black hair.

            “Yes?”

            “Um, do you happen to know where…Kim Myungsoo is?” She asked nervously. The look on her face reminded of a scared puppy that could’ve actually been an evil robot or something.

            “…Why do you want to know where he is?”

            The woman stopped, blinking a bit. “Well…I just…need to deliver something to him.”

            Sungjong looked at her bare hands and said, “Yeah. Totally.”

            She looked past him a bit, her eyes widening. “Oh! Never mind. Thank you random boy!”

            Sungjong watched as the woman ran from him to the field, although he couldn’t see anything due to the sun shining right in his face.

            ‘Oh well’, he shrugged. The only thing really running on his mind at the moment was Hwayoung, after all.

 

“Woohyun! Woohyun, open up!”

            Still sleep-deprived and crying a bit, Woohyun lifted himself from his bed to open the door. He walked away without taking one look, going back into the kitchen.

            Who freaking even cared if it was an ax murderer. He didn’t.

            “Woohyun! What’s wrong with you?!”

            He didn’t answer, just opened his fridge to pull out a bottle of water. “I’m fine. Just off already. I’m tired.”

            Whoever was behind him just gave him a ‘tsk’ and grabbed his arm. “YAH! Don’t say that to me. C’mon, let’s go. I’m taking you back to my house.”

            Woohyun turned around, seeing Fei standing in front of him. “I don’t want to go.”

            “I sneaked out to pick you up!” Fei objected. “So whether or not you want to, you’re coming back with me.”

            “But I –“

            “BUT NOTHING.” Fei was already frustrated, fed up with the news about Myungsoo. She would keep these boys safe even if it was the last thing she would do.

            Woohyun just sighed, letting himself be dragged off by his very aggressive Noona. Who freaking even cared anymore. Fei was scary when she was mad.

 

Sungyeol did another four push up’s, then laid on his bed. He was tired, sleepy, and just wanted to die already. Life was not worth this, seriously.

            He almost fell asleep to the unknown person’s soothing voice when another loud vibration was heard.

            “UGH. SHUT THE UP!” Sungyeol hollered, burying his face in his pillow. His phone had been ringing constantly since this morning, and it was pissing him off so much he didn’t even bother to figure out who it was.

            But he had enough. Sungyeol pulled himself out of his bed, then looked onto his desk. His phone wasn’t there. No, instead, there was another phone. One that was gradually much, much smaller than his and actually pretty neat.

            Sungyeol picked it up, looking over it. The phone buzzed more and he read the ID as “Jjong”. Whatever that was.

            Immediately, Sungyeol ended the call and was shown the wallpaper. Apparently whoever owned the phone was a very boring person with a black wallpaper. However, the screen showed three missing alarms, all labeled ‘Recording’.

            His fingers kept going through the keys as he went to the calendar; dates, a ton of them, were put in as ‘Recording’…at Lee Entertainment.

            Sungyeol’s eyes widened and he gulped. This was it. This was the guy, the guy that sang for him. It had to be, nobody else was.

            The thought of why the cell phone had landed in his hands somehow did not appear in his mind at all as Sungyeol ran through the contacts, seeing a bunch of names that he didn’t recognize. He finally got to ‘own phone’ and waited for the phone to load, waiting for the name to appear.

            He waited. Kept waiting. And waiting. Okay, seriously, crappy phone alert here.

            Sungyeol’s breathing wouldn’t start again until it was done loading. He let out his breath, reading the owner’s name.

 

L Kim

 

 

Hoya kept looking at the figure running towards him. Myungsoo hadn’t noticed how quiet he became, no, the younger boy was just happy that Hoya stopped bothering him.

The face, it was so familiar, but he couldn’t put his finger on it. Not until the woman was right before him…

            “You!” He shouted standing up. Hoya knew his finger was shaking, but he didn’t care. “It’s you!”

            The woman breathed heavily, then looked at Myungsoo, who didn’t care; he was too engrossed in his book about biomechanical compounds.

            “Myungsoo!” She shouted, bending down in front of him. The called boy finally decided to look up, backing away a bit when he realized her face was too close to his.

            “Hey, what’re you doing –“ Hoya was interrupted when the woman shoved his arm off of her shoulder.

            “Myungsoo, stand up. We have to go, now.”

            Myungsoo just kept looking at her, not moving a muscle. He was confused…he’d never seen this woman before, yet she knew who he was.

            Before Hoya could utter another word, she turned to him and glared. “You have to come too, Howon. Both of you.”

            “What?” Myungsoo asked, finally regaining his voice. “I’m not going anywhere with you, not until you –“

            The woman shot him another one of her glares, then looked at Hoya. She bent down to Myungsoo’s ear and whispered, “Someone found out. About you and Sungyeol. If you don’t want your future company to be ed up completely, you’d come with me.”

            Almost right away, Myungsoo’s posture straightened and he stood up. He poked his hyung’s arm and nodded, while Hoya just had to oblige. Whenever Myungsoo told him to do something, he usually had to do it because there’s just this thing about the guy that said ‘I’m always right.’

            Without a second thought but rather fifty or sixty, the two began to follow the mysterious woman through the school and into the parking lot.

 

Sunggyu yawned as he opened his dorm window, looking out. It was late and Jonghyun had let him sleep in, thankfully. Recording for hours straight with Woohyun wasn’t exactly the dream job.

            He was about to turn back inside when he felt a hand clasp around his mouth. Sunggyu’s eyes widened and he struggled a bit, trying to pull out of the arm that was now grasped around his waist.

            “Don’t you dare move,” a low voice hissed into his ear. “There’s two of us and only one of you. I really wouldn’t do anything if I were you.”

            Sunggyu didn’t give a damn – what the freak was this even? He had to go, he had to get out!

            “Shh…don’t struggle, I told you that already,” the man said. “Calm down, we aren’t going to hurt you too bad.”

            Sunggyu was on the verge of having an attack when he felt something touch his arm. It felt sharp, and Sunggyu could nearly feel his blood dripping out as the needle dug deeper and deeper into his skin.

            But he didn’t feel anything. Nothing. Nada. There was no…pain…

            “That went swell,” another voice said cheerfully as he took the needle out of the ballad singer’s arm. His accomplice dropped the body and let it hit the floor, making a very distinct crashing sound.

            “Now let’s take this back to KSO. Kwanghee’ll know what to do.” The first man bent down to pick Sunggyu up, the limp body not making a move.

            “Alright…but we’re getting some chicken on the way!”

 

BAHAHA I HAVE TRANSFERRED THE CINDERELLA STORYLINE FROM YADONG TO MYUNGYEOL. And then there's Sunggyu :3 my mind went blank for a while there. XDD *shrugs* let's hope you guys can guess who the people are. I tried very hard to make it obvious.

LOL I HAVEN'T REPLIED TO COMMENTS IN A WHILE. bahaha. Will go and do that now ;D ♥ byebye~~ thank you you guys!! I GOT 2000 VIEWS. BAM. AND 80 SUBS~~ TY FOR SUPPORTING EVEN IF YOU'RE AT SCHOOL♥ ^^ hehe byebye for reals now~~