Chapter 28

He's My Soul

 

really, why are you doing this to me?

WOOLLIMENT JUST FCKING POST SUNGGYU'S MUSIC VIDEO SO I CAN DIE OVER HIS AMAZING VOICE AND MYUNGSOO'S HOTNESS OKAY.

chapter's super short, update's super late, um um um anything else I need to warn you guys about. no, I think that's it ^^ well then have fun.

Dongwoo eyed the room stupidly, snorting. He didn’t need duct tape or scissors. He had this.

                Okay, so the cutting part wasn’t really his area. The rest…well, yeah, maybe it wasn’t the best idea but it somewhat worked.

                “Fei owes me…” Dongwoo muttered, reaching for the little butter knife that he really hoped would do the job. After about fourteen tries, the tablecloth finally began to tear in two.

                His face turned to a disgusted one as he looked at the rice cooker. He didn’t even know how he’d found it, and more specifically, he didn’t even know why they had it. Probably their dinner, but really, it wasn’t too appetizing anyway.

                When he made sure there were an even amount of sheets for all six windows, three being small and three big ones in the rooms, Dongwoo picked them up and walked over to the front door.

                “If this goes there…what am I even doing?” he rolled his eyes, simply taking a nice bunch of the mushy, overcooked rice, and slapping it onto the top of the window with the spatula. Taking the tablecloth, he smacked it onto the window and stepped back a few feet to observe his task.

                “Looks gorgeous,” Dongwoo said sarcastically, not even caring that he was talking to himself. He took the other pieces of messily cut tablecloth and the batch of rice and started on the next window.

               

“N-no, what, Hwayoung?” Myungsoo laughed nervously. He eyed the lump that he’d just hidden, and tried talking again. “He meant…he meant Hayoung! You know, that girl in A-PINK? Yeah. They’re pretty close. So like, he asked her to tell his dad that he couldn’t do the concert.”

                “Really? Because I’m pretty sure –“

                “RIGHT, SUNGYEOL?!” Myungsoo half-screamed, pulling at the bump.

                Sungyeol just stayed underneath the blanket, half praying that Sungjong would believe his older brother without him having to say anything. First of all, despite what he did for a living, he really did hate lying to people. And second, he just screwed up the one thing his little sister, one of the people that loved him more than he could ever imagine, asked him to keep a secret.

                “Yah!”

                Sungyeol still kept tight underneath the covers, knowing that he’d made a mistake that probably only Myungsoo could fix.

                “I know, funny story, I was just telling Sungyeol how familiar her name was to your girlfriend’s,” Myungsoo said uncomfortably, patting his brother’s arm.

                Then all of a sudden, Sungyeol’s need to get to know this Sungjong grew so much more. His hands slowly lifted up against the top of the blanket, pulling it off of him.

                Somehow, just somehow, Myungsoo knew mentioning Sungjong as Hwayoung’s boyfriend would help Sungyeol out just the tiniest bit.

                “How old are you again, Sungjong?”

                The youngest boy’s head lifted up immediately, staring from his brother to his idol, probably the person he loved more than anything else in this world besides…well…his family. And Hwayoung.

                “I’m…16,” Sungjong answered, his voice still nervously shaking.

                “What’s your favorite color?” Because Sungyeol knew, for a fact, that Hwayoung hated any guys that like the color orange.

                “Pink!” The youngest boy exclaimed happily, keeping in mind that it was Sungyeol’s favorite. Though unfortunately, the latter was too busy questioning his possible future brother-in-law (in both ways).

                “…What grades do you have in school?”

                “All A’s, except for one A-!”

                Good enough. “What school do you even go to?”

                For a second, the smile of Sungjong’s face seemed to fade. What, did he really expect Lee Sungyeol to have noticed him?

                Myungsoo just groaned, rolling his eyes. He should’ve known Sungyeol to be oblivious for everything besides himself.

                “I…I go to Seoul High School…”

                “I go there too!” Sungyeol shouted, really excited for some strange reason. Of course Sungjong went to that school, how else would he have meet Hwayoung?

                But then again…

                “Wait…then wouldn’t Myungsoo go there, too?” Sungyeol asked curiously, tilting his head towards his crush.

                “I’m in your class!” Myungsoo cried, exasperated.

 

Woohyun let his head rest against Sunggyu’s chest, clearly hearing his heart beating at the same pace again and again.

                He wasn’t sure if the older was asleep yet or simply laying there wide awake, but he didn’t find a reason to need to know. For once in the past few days, he was actually at a peaceful state of mind.

                Woohyun wasn’t even too sure how Sunggyu’s arm had gotten around him because, the last time he’d checked, he was the one holding the latter. Either way, it didn’t matter to him. As long as Sunggyu was still there.

                It felt nice, too. Somewhere along the way of liking Sunggyu, he’d fallen harder than he’d expected himself too.

                He’d always been told, it took a lot for a guy to fall for another guy. Unless they were both naturally born like that, which Woohyun could base on countless amounts of relationships and girls and one night stands that he wasn’t.

                It didn’t take a lot for him to fall for Sunggyu, though. It was only natural for him to.

               

“Tell me where he is.”

                “Nope, not until you promise me the date!”

                “Tell me!” Siwon demanded, forcing himself not to push Gyuri into a wall.

                “No –“

                “Look, I don’t have time!” he hissed, grabbing her arm. “I need to get to him and bring him back to Kwanghee, then we’ll figure out what his connection with the rest are.”

                Gyuri flashed another taunting smile at him, waving her phone around. “That, I got that one down, too.”

                “What?!”

                “Exactly. I’ll give you Hoya’s location along with his connection if you promise me the date. No, I don’t care if Kwanghee did, I want you to. If you don’t, it’s your choice, but you’ll have a body lying around here somewhere in this stupid building of yours and nobody will ever find it until it’s too late…and you wanna know what happens then, Siwonnie? You get tried for murder.”

                That part didn’t really matter to him, it wasn’t his doing anyway. Besides, if anybody found out what he and the rest had done to Sunggyu, getting tried for murder was probably nothing.

                What was important, though, was this ‘Hoya’ guy’s connection. If it was strong, they could use it for all the right purposes – and it’d only take this one person to do it.

                After all, blackmailing was his specialty.

                Pulling harder on the woman’s arm, Siwon forced her up against the wall, slamming his lips onto hers.

                “Now tell me,” he jeered, pulling away as fast as he’d pushed on, “tell me everything you know right now, and I’m not kidding with you.”

                Face pale as snow, Gyuri shakily nodded, opening his mouth to speak but failing.

                Wiping his lips with his jacket sleeve, he backed away from the woman’s body, allowing her to push away and begin walking in the opposite direction.

                Siwon smirked, knowing that any woman would be naïve to fall for that. They were weak, could snap under any type of pressure without even thinking. That’s why, personally, he hated working with them. Petty women.

               

“Gyuri,” Lime breathed out, her voice still caught in . She backed away from the corner, staring at Yoo Ara. “…I should’ve known.”

                “Call Fei,” Ara rushed, throwing the phone at her. “Call her right now! I’ll follow them!”

                “Are you crazy?! She’s with Siwon, and he hates us! One flick of his wrist and we’ll both be dead –“

                “Well I have to find Hoya, don’t I?” Ara glowered, looking back at the direction the two people had just left. She took another cautious step away from Lime, getting blacker from the shadows. “Nothing will happen to me, don’t worry. I got this.”

                Lime wanted to cry and force her Unnie to come back, because frankly, it wasn’t safe and she wasn’t going to let go of this instinct any longer. She’d ignored it and lost Hoya, she wasn’t going to let Ara go, too!

                “You don’t have this, Ara –“

                She stopped, pounding the phone against her thigh in nervousness and stared at the blank space in front of her, knowing that once again, she was too late.

                She was always too late, anyways.

 

LOOK AT THAT I'M MISSING HOYA AGAIN BUT AT LEAST THEY KNOW WHERE HE IS RIGHT?

I know it's super short. and i get it, it does seem pretty rushed :( sorry...lotsa stupid stuffies happened at school and my friends broke up AND IT'S JUST SO SADDDDD.

ugh but really guise rice works really well for glue OUO bahahaha.♥

dongwoo does realize he has to go into myungyeoljong's room either way, right? to put the tablecloth up. yep, he didn't.

UGH AND I KNOW THIS IS THE WRONG PLACE TO SPAZZ BUT HAVE ANY OF YOU GUYS SEEN B1A4'S NEW MV?! AND THEIR SONG?! I swear, it's pure perfection. If you haven't yet, GO WATCH IT. NOW. IT'S SO PERFECT I CAN'T EVEN. I don't care if you're not a bana, GO WATCH ITTT.♥

kayyy bye then ^^ I'm tired af right now. gahhhhh. life .

[[c:13]]