Chapter 19

He's My Soul

 

LIKELIKELIKELIKE HIIII. HAPPY SUNDAY♥

“Don’t you find it weird?” Sungyeol asked, laughing a bit against his will. “That your brother’s dating…my sister?”

               “Not at all,” Myungsoo replied. He threw Sungyeol’s phone up in the air, and caught it again, getting glares from the owner of the electronic. “But you know what I find stupid?”

               “What?”
               “How your sister hides. She’s, like, Hannah Montana or something.” When he saw that Sungyeol didn’t get his American TV connection, Myungsoo sighed and tried again. “Why does she lie? Saying her name’s Ryu Hwayoung, going around like she’s some normal kid.”

               “She doesn’t like fame.”

               “…And here her brother is, faking everything in order to achieve fame.”

               Sungyeol just shrugged, no longer affected by Myungsoo’s harsh words. “It’s not like it was my choice.”

               “It was.”

               “My dad, you know.”

               Myungsoo nodded, about to say something when from inside the house, he heard somebody scream, “LEE SUNGYEOL. AND KIM MYUNGSOO. IF YOU GUYS DON’T COME IN THIS INSTANT, SOMEBODY WILL BE STRANGLED.”

               “I told you we should’ve gone back in,” Myungsoo sighed. “Now let’s go on and prepare Kim Myungsoo’s funeral, shall we? Unless your sister’s less harmful than she appears to be over the phone.”

               “Oh, the exact opposite. She’s a lot worse.”

 

“Um…what…what’s this?”

               The pharmacist looked at Hoya strangely, and pointed at the label. “Try reading this, hun.”

               “Yeah…but…what does it do?” Hoya stressed, trying not to look at the thousands, and possibly millions, of pill bottles that surrounded him.

               “It’s for people with diabetes.”

               Blinking a bit, Hoya put back the bottle. “Do you have anything for people who were…like…high?”

               “High?”

               He nodded and said, “Yeah. High.”

               “I’m sorry, sir, but I really have no idea what you’re talking about.”

               Ugh, who knew buying medications could be so frustrating? Hoya bit his lip, then asked, “How about some aspirin? Just…regular aspirin.”

               “Oh, which kind would you like?”

               Oh God. Not this again. “There’re different types of aspirin?!”

 

“Lime, hurry up! Fei’s back and she needs to feed Sunggyu the medicine quickly, he’s freaking out.”

               “Well I’m sorry,” Lime rolled her eyes. She shifted the phone on her ear and stared through the car window and into the pharmacy. “Hoya’s been in there for hours. I don’t know what he’s doing in there, seriously. He’s just yapping with the pharmacist.”

                “Then go in and get his yapping out. Woohyun went into the room and I suspect he’s just crying. He blames himself for the entire thing, and if Sunggyu doesn’t get better soon, he’s going to break something. I can sense it.”

               “I don’t have Hoya’s number, though! And I can’t just walk in there, I’d be too easily recognized from all of Woohyun’s reality TV shows.” Lime sighed again, her left hand clenching onto the steering wheel. “Oh – oh – he’s coming out! Thank God!”

               She heard Ara sigh over the phone and say, “Oh good. Come back quickly, alright? Fei just pulled Sungyeol and Myungsoo in and left screaming Sunggyu to Dongwoo…not looking good so far.”

 

“HYUNG!” Dongwoo screamed, grabbing onto Sunggyu. “Calm down – don’t – hyung!”

               He wanted to cry, watching Sunggyu just shout into an endless abyss. His right hand was already clamped over Sunggyu’s hand, but now he only had his left arm to aid him in keeping Sunggyu from crashing the cabin down. “NOONA! FEI!”

               What made it worse, was that Fei didn’t hear her. And Sungyeol wasn’t even aware of the fact that in the room next to where he was at, his hyung was just in his own little hell.

               “Sunggyu hyung…it’s me, Dongwoo,” the younger boy tried again, keeping the struggling singer in his arms. “Come on, snap out of it, please. Woohyun’s in the other room destroying himself over this.”

               At the word ‘Woohyun’, Sunggyu’s eyes snapped open, although his arms were still protesting against Dongwoo’s muscular ones.

               Dongwoo could feel Sunggyu’s lips stop moving against his palm, and he let himself take a deep breath. “Woohyun, hyung. Woohyun’s here. Do you want to see Woohyun?”

               He saw as Sunggyu let out a sharp nod, but he couldn’t do anything. All he could do was sit there and wait for Sunggyu’s medicine to arrive.

               (And Hoya, but that’s not really the important part.)

 

“What the do you mean you’re not doing the concert?!” Fei shouted, staring straight into Sungyeol’s eyes.

               Her younger brother stood, silent, and she couldn’t take it. She turned to the boy standing next to Sungyeol, and said, “Tell me. Tell me what happened.”

               “I – I don’t know,” Myungsoo honestly answered. “I tried telling him to do it, but…”

               “’But’?” Fei asked, stepping dangerously close to him. “You tell him, this instant, that he does that concert or else hearts will be broken. Do you have any idea how many girls have been waiting for this day?!”

               “I’m sorry, but I –“

               “Tell him he has to do the concert.”

               “I tried! He won’t listen to me!”

               “Of course he’d listen to you, he –“

               “NOONA!” Sungyeol screamed, running over to pry Fei off of the boy he loved. “Stop it! I just don’t want to do the concert, alright?! Please, don’t – “

               “Did you tell Father yet?”

               “No, I told Hwayoung, she’s going to tell Appa for me.”

               Fei groaned, leaning back against the kitchen counter. “Do you know how much Appa has been putting up with you, Sungyeol? And now this? He’s working so hard, you can’t just –“

               “It’s my fault, too,” Myungsoo perked up. “I didn’t even finish recording the next few songs…so…Sungyeol can’t even do his concert.”

               Another sigh from Fei, and she stepped up, walking to the door. “You guys are together in this, aren’t you? I knew it. Teenage boys these days…”

 

Ara felt like throwing herself off of a cliff, seriously. Everything was so complicated, just overcrowding her mind.

               So far, there was Sunggyu, Woohyun, Dongwoo, Hoya, Sungyeol, and Myungsoo. Sunggyu was already ruined, it’d only take a matter of time until all the tabloids and pictures were spread around.

               They didn’t know about Hoya yet, so everything was fine. But that left Dongwoo, Sungyeol, and Myungsoo. Just as long as they were kept in the cabin, nobody could touch them.

               The only security she had at the moment was herself, Lime, and Fei, although Fei couldn’t really be counted on because her comeback was coming up soon and she would have to leave.

               Then again, there was the issue that Hoya and Myungsoo had school, Sungyeol had his career, and Dongwoo had his debut to prepare for.

               So far, things weren’t looking up.

 

“Lime’s here,” Onew said, only to get a weird look from Siwon. “What?”

               “Aishh, I told you to stop bringing chicken when we go out!” Siwon complained, grabbing the drumstick from Onew’s hand and throwing it into the bush behind him. “Now concentrate.”

               Being the creepers they were, the two of them hid behind a batch of bushes, another row behind them. Set before them was the pharmacy and its parking lot. Somehow, just somehow, Kwanghee had been the little genius he always was and managed to predict that this was where the others would be.

               Trying to keep his mind off of his poor piece of chicken that had been thrown away, Onew examined the car again. “Lime’s talking on the phone, and she looks nervous…why is she just parked in front of the pharmacy? Is there somebody with her?”

               “Who?” Siwon muttered, pulling out his camera. “Having Yoo Ara, Woohyun, Dongwoo, or Sungyeol would be too risky. It might be Myungsoo, but…oh. Bingo.”

               “Don’t tell me…”

               “They have another one we can mess with,” Siwon said gleefully as he watched the camera lens capture the built boy out of the pharmacy and into Lime’s car.

 

pfft. Hoya can't stay in the shadows forever ;D

I at buying medicine. I always get confused in pharmacies. I can't tell the difference between anything LOL.

miss A comeback soon, YOU GUISE♥ AHHHH~ SO EXCITED!!!!

hey. can any of y'all tell me what this downvote thing is ._. 'cause apparently I can downvote all of your comments. and it's so tempting. it's like in red. and i'm like i shouldn't press it if i don't know what it is. LOL SOMEBODY TELL ME WHAT IT ISSSSS. >.<♥

well byebye~ I'll limit my A/N's next time, promise. I just love these leaving these LOL. WELL. HAVE A GREAT WEEK, GUISE♥ ^^