Chapter 13

He's My Soul

 

GUYS. GUYS. GUYS. I GOT A NEW COMPUTER :DDDDDDDDDDDD IT'S THE BESTEST THING EVER...and it isn't as laggy as my laptop :D So like...updating more maybe? [lol] and short, yet late, update. I'm sorry. I started watching Reply 1997. HOYA...HE'S SHO CUTE *O* ♥ 

OH AND YES. I know, there's so little of Hwajong here D': THAT'S WHY I STARTED A NEW HWAJONG FANFIC (click on it). THAS RIGHT. A FANFIC JUST FOR HWAJONG♥ they're not so popular, so please check them out? ^^ please? I'm SO NOT forgetting their plot here, do not worry~ just...neglecting them a bit...heh..>//////< SO SORRY. 

If you’d taken a cat and made it follow a laser, you still wouldn’t be able to get to how confused Sungyeol was at the moment.

 

               A random green-haired anime-looking girl had barged into his house and, just as he was about to question her, Dongwoo stormed out and started screaming at her for being a stalker.

 

               So basically, he was left sitting on the couch watching as Dongwoo lectured her about going into people’s house without their acknowledgement and putting tracking devices on people’s phones. The girl, on the other hand, just looked back and forth between Dongwoo and Sungyeol, as if begging for help.

 

               All Sungyeol could do was shrug – hey, it was her fault, wasn’t it? Dongwoo could get pretty riled up when he was mad, sometimes even worse than Fei…and that was saying a lot.

 

               “I’m sorry that you have no friends and a life outside of your idols, but you need to respect their privacy!! This is why you have no friends, because nobody wants to be friends with some stalker girl that doesn’t care for anybody!” Dongwoo shouted. “You –“

 

               “Will you shut up?!” Green Hair (Sungyeol had decided to call her that because he couldn’t really figure out her name) finally burst out. “We’re wasting so much time here already, for Goodness sakes!”

 

               “…Wasting time?” Sungyeol perked up after at least twenty minutes of watching a senseless catfight.

 

               “YES.” Green Hair turned to Sungyeol and tugged on his arm, pulling him off the couch. She glared at Dongwoo, then said, “We need to go. Now.”

 

               “What are you –“

 

               “Howon’s there,” Green hair interrupted Dongwoo. He froze for a minute, just staring at her. How’d she know his name? She’d known his face, from last night, but –

 

               “And Myungsoo.”

 

               Sungyeol stopped struggling under Green Hair’s hold, recognizing the familiar name.

 

               “A-all right then.”

 

 

Sunggyu blinked a bit, staring at the ceiling. It dazed before him, and he coughed, trying to remember anything.

 

               Ah. He was still sleeping, right? Today was a day off – because yesterday, he and Woohyun and finished recording. Right?

 

               Right?

 

               The word kept floating in his mind as his eyelids began to shut close. He was sleepy. He wanted to sleep. He wanted to stay in bed forever. He didn’t need anything. He just needed sleep.

 

               “And you don’t need to wake up,” it said. “Right?”

 

 

“Do you have anything to eat here?” Myungsoo groaned, looking over the fridge.

 

               “…I should be asking you that,” Ara rolled her eyes. “You’re the one looking.”

 

               “I mean, besides fruit and water!” he protested. Myungsoo eyed Hoya, who just looked back innocently at him as he munched on his peach.

 

               “What? It’s good!”

 

               Yoo Ara just sighed, standing up from the couch. “Geez. Find something to entertain yourselves, seriously. Is this all you do? Complain?”

 

               “Usually,” Hoya shrugged. As the peach core became evident to him, he threw it into the trash can. “So…why’re we here?”

 

               “For fun.”

 

               Myungsoo stayed silent, just throwing his head back, forcing back an entire string of complaints.

 

               “…No seriously, tell us.”

 

               “Reasons.”

 

               “…What reasons?”

 

               Ara just shook her head as she walked over to Myungsoo, pushing him aside to get a bottle of cold water from the fridge.

 

               “Don’t worry, lover boy. Dongwoo’s coming in a few.”

 

               Hoya’s eyeballs nearly fell out of his head as he choked on air. “W-what –“

 

               “Don’t act like I don’t know,” Ara snorted. She took a long sip out of the water bottle, then handed it to Myungsoo, who subconsciously put it on the counter. “Sungyeol is, too.”

 

               “…With my phone?” he asked, a little scared.

 

               “Probably. Lime wouldn’t tell me anything over the phone, but she specifically said “from the accomplished look on Sungyeol’s face, he probably already has”.”

 

               Myungsoo swallowed, nodding. He looked up to catch his best friend’s eye, and the two looked away immediately.

 

               They both had ideas on how the other knew a famous star – there was only one problem: Hoya’s idea on how Myungsoo knew Lee Sungyeol was way, way off. Anybody’s would be.

 

               “Are we going back to school? I have a test to take in history,” Myungsoo said quietly after a few minutes.

 

               “No.”

 

               “What?” His head snapped up, and the first place he looked, in contrast to a few minutes ago, was straight at Hoya. His best friend had to help him – if he didn’t take this test, his grade would drop, he would fail life forever, and everybody in the world would ultimately hate him.

 

               “Because here they come,” Ara said with a half smile. She nodded towards the window and the three watched as a black car drove up the dirt road.

 

 

“DAMN IT!” Fei screamed, slamming herself at the steering wheel. “WHY THE DIDN’T HE BRING HIS CELL PHONE?!”

 

               She was close to tears, and they were threatening to take her over. She’d searched every nook and cranny, every street, every empty building, anything to try to find Sunggyu. Instead, she found nothing.

 

               “What…what happened to hyung?” Woohyun’s voice appeared, pulling her out of her depression pit.

 

               “Somebody took him,” Fei sniffled. “I told you that already.”

 

               “I know, but who?!”

 

               Fei turned her head to look at Woohyun’s completely distraught face. When she tried to speak, her voice came out hoarse. “You care about him, don’t you?”

 

               “What? Of course I do!”

 

               “…I mean, more than a friend? Or a hyung?”

 

               Woohyun’s face froze, trying to understand what Fei was aiming at. “Why?”

 

               “Because if you don’t, you aren’t going to be able to digest this news too well.”

 

               Fei didn’t say anything as she watched Woohyun trying to think. She knew, she knew that if Woohyun didn’t care about Sunggyu enough, he would never be able to get him out of the clutches of the people that he had once trusted his entire life and career to. 

 

If you guys don't know, this is Green Hair (AKA Lime) [THIS IS SO COOL GUYS. I FIGURED OUT HOW TO PUT PICS UP. IDK. I JUST THINK THIS IS SO COOL. XDDDDD i'm so slow...]

 

and this is the beautifulllll Yoo Ara THAT WILL BE IN L'S DRAMA♥

IDK. I JUST THINK THIS IS SO COOL. I JUST FIGURED OUT HOW TO DO IT ON MY HWAJONG FIC. SO I WAS LIKE. DUDEEE IT'S SO COOOOOL. /loser here/ I LUB YOU♥ I'll be updating more ^^ hehe so explains the short update? IDK T.T ♥ muahaha.