I swear I thought this story would turn out better than it actually did.

He's My Soul

(ch.40's up btw)

So eight months & 13 days, 109 pages, 74,932 words, 193- subscribers, 11951+ views, and 410+ comments later, He's My Soul has come to an end. *sigh*

Brace yourselves, because this is gonna be long. (I dare you to try and read the entire thing without yawning.)

how many of you actually realized that all this occured over a weeked? *bloats cheeks* just curious :)

what actually took me so long to update from chapter 39 to 40, the epi, was because 1) I had to legit write it now and 2) I wanted to reread over the entire story. and let me tell you something, I honestly want to give a prize to anybody to managed to survive through this all. seriously.

I stared hms in the summer before yc ended and I really did expect to finish it in the same amount of time that it took yc to finish (1 month), give and take some time. BUT IT DIDN'T, AND I DON'T KNOW WHY D;

I've stated this before and I'll say it again, (when I first got into infinite and myungyeol) I thought of myungsoo&sungyeol as such an awesome side-kick couple. like ya know, the best friends of the main couple that fell in love. idk why, okay, and that's how I felt when I was writing the beginning to write hms and I hated that feeling...thus kso was born with woogyu as the main couple rather than myungyeol. but in the end after I became more of an inspirit and a superduper hardcore myungyeol shipper, I started letting that woogyu-as-main kinda fade away and myungyeol became the prime couple once again.

someone actually asked me this a while back, about any pre-writes I had on this story/scratch/outline kind of thing and back then, my answer was LOLOLOLOLOLOL NO. because the thing was, I write everything on the spot and just pick up from that the next chapter. I mean, it worked fine with yc & crazy love & moon&daes, and it's working fine so far with don't worry & cynophobia, but then after I hit rock bottom at ch.35, I actually did start writing an outline for the next six chapters.
(I mean, it's actually only half a page with random bullet points for each..)
but the main reason why I started doing that was because I realized, if I kept on doing what I was doing it'd be dragging on for wayyyyy too long and people would just get so sick and tired of it. so I had to get my together and figure out a decent way to end this story already.

OMFG THAT WAS SO LONG AND SERIOUS I SWEAR THAT'S NOT HOW I AM IN REAL LIFE OKAY GUISE 

LOLOLOLOL but okay, yeah. idk whether I'm supposed to cheer or cry or just feel nothing at hms ending but right now I feel kinda mad at myself for writing it so badly :/ I mean, honestly, this would have been SUCH  a good plotline for anybody with great writing skill (coughcoughnotmecoughcough) and it would've turned into such an amazing story! 

I'm sorry I ruined that for you guise, lol

but the ending, now that I'm up to that point, is basically Minho giving up his company is the compensation for the mistreatment he'd done to his son all these years. because essentially, since myungsoo left, there wasn't anybody left to take over the company besides sungjong - and sungjong wasn't trained at all (spoiled a lot, too) for taking the place over. so minho had to just give it up. yes, he could've gone a few more  years or give it away to another person, but that was the compensation for myungsoo. if his oldest son couldn't have the company, then nobody could.

the ending was actually supposed to be sungyeol feeling the guilt of myungsoo losing his voice and becoming mute because it was "karma" that he'd been using myungsoo's voice all that time, but in the end my usual write-on-the-spot thing took over and it was minho that took the guilt for this.

(whaaat? I didn't understand that either orz, I'm just too lazy to go back and reword it).

LOLOLOLOLOL BUT OKAY NOW IT GETS TO THIS STUFF

THANK YOU YOU GUISE FOR EVERYTHING, HONESTLY. FOR SUPPORTING THIS THROUGHTOUT EVERYTHING, FOR CONTINUOUSLY TELLING ME MY RIGHTS AND WRONGS, AND FOR KEEPING UP WITH THE STORY LINE. THANKYOUUUUUU!!

I MEAN THIS IS LIKE MY MOST SUBBED STORY AND I HATE TO END IT ON SUCH A BAD NOTE THO :D

have I mentioned yet? I reached over 500 total subs recently :DDDDD <333 thank you for that, too :) it really did make me feel awkwardly happy~ 

so thank you for everything! you guise were amazing, and honestly, reading your comments really did make me feel better about myself sometimes :) it's a go-to when I get all depressed about life, which is a lot of the time tbh.

HURHUR OKAY VERY VERYYYYY LONG<3

BUT THANK YOU YOU GUISE SO MUCH

this story kinda made me lose my confidence in writing superrrr long ff's anymore (don't worry's an exception 'cause it's a pretty fun piece to write sometimes) so for now on, or at least for a few months, I'm sticking to writing my -shots, my myungyeol oneshot collection, and the telltale burn book (that one might actually become a really long chaptered one...but that's okay because it feels nice to vent out my feelings.) <3 if you're interested, you can find them all on my story...list...profile? what even xDDDDD

but I feel the need to add this again - THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING! 

pleaseeee, if you've never actually legit talked to me, can you go to my wall and just maybe say hi or something? I don't wanna lose contact with you just because I can no longer reply to your comments!! D: 

(and all you silent readers...well yeah, most of you have probably left by now, but thank you still<3)

Love, Khanh. <3

Let's meet on another one of my stories, ne? :)

/sobs as I mark this story completed