Chapter 6

He's My Soul

 

ASDFGHJKL SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SOONER ;_; you know, the usual. School. y drama. Stupid classes and homework and teachers. And I'm sorry I came back with such a crappy chapter, I really am. I tried to make this good, but then life got the best of me and it turned into this. *sighs* 

BUT YOU DO WANNA KNOW WHAT MAKES ME HAPPIER? These fanfics right here♥

This one is for my Myungyeol obsessors/secret 2Woo & Hogyu shippers XDD~~ pwahahaha: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/245184/nothing-s-over-heartbreak-infinite-myungyeol-love-2woo-hogyu-newgroups Trust me, you'll love it!! You'll smile a lot reading it, too~~ ;) 

AND THEN THIS. AHH I LOVE THIS ONESHOT. http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/267097/we-are-infinite-fluff-infinite-myungyeol-oneshot-woogyu It's a super good quick read and you'll, like, explode of happiness after it XDD 

OHKAYY THEN THIS. THIS IS FREAKING ADORABLE, YOU GUYS. JUST. READ IT. GAHH AND DIE. http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/267818/1/surprise-sungjong-fluff-infinite-myungyeol-woogyu-yadong-children-sungjongiebday

Oh and. Uh. You guys...this is mines XDD I don't know if you guys have noticed yet, but I started a new kind-of-ish-story. It's my collection of Myungyeol/other OTP oneshots :) I'll probably be updating it a lot more than this story because it's a really good way to push off stress and it's easier than writing a chaptered fanfic :) soo...check it out? Please? :) I'll love you guys forever and ever♥ http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/269548/myungyeol-one-shot-collection-myungyeol-oneshot

“Woohyun?”

            Sunggyu was only answered by a few huffs of breathing and the tears staining the carpet so obviously. “Woohyun.”

            Nothing.

            “Woohyun!”

            “WHAT THE DO YOU WANT?!” Woohyun screamed, standing up. His eyes were red and the water on his cheeks doubled what was on the carpet. “To yell at me again? Huh? To dis me and everything I have? Well, then I don’t want to hear it!”

            Sunggyu was taken aback, a bit scared. What happened to the Woohyun before? The greasy Nam Woohyun that he’d met a few days ago, that wasn’t afraid to throw hearts at any person in the world, that was about the sweetest thing ever next to honey?

            “Woohyun…calm down…”

            “Me?!” Woohyun demanded, on the verge of another breakdown. “You want me to calm down?! Do you know what you put me through all these days, and you expect me to calm down?”

            “Listen to me –“

            “NO. You listen to me. Just stop it! I’ve been putting up with everything that you’ve been throwing at me because I figured that somehow, you would be able to praise me even a bit. Oh, hell, was I wrong. Do you know how much I’ve been looking forward to this project with you? Can’t you just…tell me why. Why you despise me so much, hyung. Please. I need to know.”

            Sunggyu just stared, not knowing what to say. Why did he hate Woohyun so much? Because the boy beat him on some overrated music chart? Was that win over him really enough for Sunggyu never to accept Woohyun ever? That…somehow, now, in his mind, really made absolutely no sense.

            “…Because I’m stupid,” Sunggyu confessed. “Because I was too dense to realize and admit that there was somebody out there that was better than I was, by a longshot.”

            Woohyun shut up, not having expected that at all. “…What? No, I don’t want you to say that! I just –“

            “It’s true, Woohyun. You’re a better person than me, too. I’m horrible. I have absolutely zero self control. I just lashed on you because I was stupid…you…I didn’t know I was being so harsh on you…I just…I’m sorry, Woohyun. I really am.”

            Still dazed, Woohyun just stared at his hyung. The tears were still endlessly flowing from his eyes. “Hyung, you…I…I’m sorry…”

            “Sorry? For what?”

            “For getting on your nerves,” Woohyun answered nervously, staring at the ground. “I don’t know what got into me. I was just mad, hyung. I’m sorry.”

            “You don’t need to be sorry,” Sunggyu said quiet as he walked, step by step, towards the couch. “Just…promise me…we’ll work well as a team, arrasso?”

            With all his guts, Woohyun managed to look Sunggyu in the eye and nodded (which actually took less time than you’d expect it to, with Sunggyu’s small eyes and all).

 

“What’re you doing?” Sungyeol asked, his voice hallow.

            “Uh…like…oh! You know how I’m the cleaning guy, right?” Myungsoo said quickly, backing up to kick the journal underneath the desk. “Yeah, your Feng Shui was totally out of place and everything. Had to totally clean it up. You know. Cleaning guy instincts.”

            Sungyeol’s eyes drifted from Myungsoo’s face to his desk. He blinked a bit, but didn’t look all too shocked. “On the desk…there was a journal. Where is it?”

            What was wrong with Sungyeol? That was the only thing going on in Myungsoo’s mind at the moment. “You…don’t look okay.”

            “I’m fine,” Sungyeol swallowed. He stayed in his same position, although he could feel his hands shaking horribly. “I just…I’m tired. Just tell me. Where’s the journal?”

            “I don’t know.”

            He trusted Myungsoo, right? The younger boy wouldn’t lie to him. Would he?

            Swiftly, Sungyeol walked over to his computer and opened his music page. He played the song that was on and felt himself drop against his desk.

            The music overcame Sungyeol’s all-surround speaker and Myungsoo swore he could see the waves bounce from wall to wall. His eyes widened as the familiarity of the song seeped into his brain.

            This was his voice. This was his song.

            Turning around, Myungsoo saw Sungyeol sitting against the desk, his head buried into his hands.

            “I need my journal…I need to write,” Sungyeol breathed out, though Myungsoo could still hear him perfectly clearly. “I need it. Something. Anything.”

            Myungsoo just stared, not sure of what he was supposed to do. Comfort the latter? Leave (which he desperately wanted to do. But there was something…a little detail holding him back)? He sighed, bending down to reach for the book underneath the desk. When he put it in front of Sungyeol’s face, then boy grabbed it immediately and stared at the cover.

            Sungyeol kept gaping at the book, his ears having their own by listening to this beautiful man’s voice, a voice that he always had access to, but was never his. Would never be his.

 

 

“UGH. WHERE THE FREAK IS MYUNGSOO!” Sungjong screamed, staring at the ceiling. He was, literally, bored to death.

            Ooh, look, there’s a little girl crossing the street…heh…if she wouldn’t move fast enough, the car would immediately –

            What? No. Stop. Sungjong shook his head, blinking a little. Really, boredom was getting to him. Bad. Well…maybe he could call somebody.

            Reaching for his cell phone, Sungjong looked up the contacts. Well…maybe…Hwayoung. But would she freak out again? Of course she would. Being able to talk to the great Sungjong himself was definitely a good reason to freak out.

            “Oppa?”

            “Oh!” Sungjong said, sitting up. To be all honest, he was surprised that he wasn’t answered by fast-paced breathing. “Hwayoung?”

            “It’s me, Oppa,” Hwayoung answered, as calm as ever. Was this really the Hwayoung he knew?

            “Oh, good. I was wondering…are you free right now? I finished all my homework and I’m really bored, so I figured, maybe we could grab some ice cream or something.”

            “W – what?!” Alright. Calm state deactivated. “I – ice cream? With you?”

            “Um…yeah, I’m pretty sure that’s what I said.”

            “Well-l-l-l, of course I’m free,” Hwayoung gasped. “Do you…want to meet up by the park later?”
            “Sure! In ten, okay?”

            “Yep!”

            Sungjong was just about to hang up when he heard some fumbling noises, followed by an awfully familiar voice saying, “Good job, Hwayoung! I’m so proud of you!”

            His eyebrows furrowed as he stared at his phone. He knew this voice. He couldn’t put his finger on exactly where, but he heard this voice before. Somewhere.

 

JD…was Jang Dongwoo? No. No. This wasn’t possible – there was no way it was. Just…there were an infinite amount of possibilities. JD could be anything!

            Hoya stared at the necklace in his hand and sighed. He really had absolutely  no idea what was going on anymore.

            Just as he was about to unplug his stereo and go home, a knock was heard from the other side of the auditorium door.

 

I know T.T you guys can kill me for the ish cliffhanger. XDD I'M SORRY. I JUST...I COULDN'T HELP IT. (Sorry, I don't write proper cliffhangers because tbh, I really don't know how to X3) Did you like it? (I really think this might be my worst chapter out of the 6 I have out...) MUAHAHAHA SHERLOCK SUNGJONG WILL APPEAR NOW. No, I'm kidding, but he's getting suspicious [btw, the voice in the background is Fei, if you didn't catch on. And she's famous, so he knows her voice]. The rest...agh don't know what to say. Please comment, you guys? :3 I'll try updating more~~ and my new subbies, sorry I haven't been able to personally thank you guys for subscribing!! Just know that I appreciate it SO much and I lub you all~~!!♥