Chapter 2

He's My Soul

 

23 subscribers already? asdfghjkl I don't know, that makes me SO happy ♥ thank you, you guys!!

“Sungyeol? Sungyeol…”

            When nobody answered, Dongwoo pushed his way in. His dongsaeng was in the position that he always was in – laying on the bed, earphones plugged in, eyes closed but not sleeping.

            “LEE SUNGYEOL!”

            Sungyeol immediately bolted up, taking his earphones out. “Oh, Dongwoo. Hi hyung. What do you want?”

            “You didn’t come to dance practice,” Dongwoo answered. He walked in and shut the door, sitting on the seat. “The teacher’s pissed. Your concert’s coming up in a few days, you know. You should prepare.”

            Sighing, Sungyeol just laid back down. Dongwoo was a trainee at Lee Entertainment, one of the best. He would occasionally get featured in Sungyeol’s songs, and that brought him a lot of fame. His pre-debut MV’s were also ranked high, getting a few million views. It wasn’t anything compared to Lee Sungyeol’s, but it was still good compared to most K-pop artists.

            “I’m tired. Tell him that I’ll take another day off at school tomorrow and I’ll dance until I die. Okay?”

            Dongwoo gave him a little smile and stood up, nodding. “I still don’t get why you go to school.”

            Sungyeol shrugged, then said, “I don’t know. It’s fun in its own way…hey hyung, do you mind going to my school and getting my homework for me? I’m already failing classes, I probably should do my homework.”

            “Why on earth should you care if you fail?” Dongwoo asked, standing up. Sungyeol didn’t answer, so he just walked out the door and to Woollim High School.

 

“WHAT?”

            “Sunggyu, please, calm down!” Lee Jonghyun, Sungyeol’s father and the CEO of Lee Entertainment, said. “We can talk about this –“

            “NO! I refuse!” Sunggyu protested, standing up from his seat. “You know our rivalry, how could you sign him?!”

            “Look, you and Nam Woohyun are both tied as the best ballad artists in all of South Korea,” Jonghyun answered. “His contract is starting to end with his company and I sincerely believe that signing him to Lee Entertainment would do us much profit.”

            “Yes, but why the did you need to mess up everything?! Seriously, what the is WS?!”

            “Um, I don’t know how many times I’ve told you, but it’s the new duo ballad group that you two –“

            “I KNOW WHAT IT IS! I JUST DON’T WANNA BE IN A DUO GROUP WITH NAM WOOHYUN!”

            “Now, now, Sunggyu,” Jonghyun said, getting out of his seat and trying to calm down his best ballad singer. “Calm down. Everybody loves Kim Sunggyu and Nam Woohyun, so why not put them both in a group together?”

            “THAT’S LAME.”

            “Sunggyu-ah. You know that either way, you’re going to have to do it. I suggest that you get used to the idea of working with Nam Woohyun for the rest of your life.”

            Sunggyu scowled, standing up. “I’m going to look for Sungyeol. He’ll do something about it.”

            “Doesn’t matter if he’s your best friend, he’s still my son, and he will still answer to me.”

            “Yeah, I hate you too,” Sunggyu muttered, walking out of the building and to Sungyeol’s house.

 

“Stupid homework, stupid life, stupid parents, stupid school, stupid everything!” Myungsoo mumbled, stuffing books into his locker. “God, I hate my life.”

            He shut it, checking his phone. There were exactly two texts.

 

Will be at the dance studio. Don’t wait up for me.

            ~Hoya

 

Hyung, I’m going home, okay? I NEED TO WIN THOSE LEE SUNGYEOL CONCERT TICKETS!

            ~Sungjong

 

Myungsoo gritted his teeth, throwing the phone back into his bag. His little brother, Sungjong, was the biggest fanboy of Lee Sungyeol that the world would ever know. He idolized the boy. There were posters everywhere, everything was ‘Lee Sungyeol’. He was pretty much everything to Sungjong. 

            Walking out of school, Myungsoo heard his phone start ringing again. When he took it out, he saw who was calling.

            “Hello?” He asked, in the most polite voice his mind could manage.

            “Kim Myungsoo?”

            “Yeah, it’s me.”

            The man over the phone cleared his throat a bit, then went back. “This is sudden, I know, but we need to re-record ‘Paradise’. The audio somehow got messed up a bit, and we need to record different versions for Sungyeol’s ‘live’ stage.”

            “I got it. I’ll be there in ten minutes,” Myungsoo answered before hanging up. He changed directions to walk towards Lee Entertainment.

            He didn’t know how Sungyeol did it. Lying to all his fans, tricking every person. And that included Myungsoo’s little brother.

            God, he really hated his life.

I have now introduced Woogyu :3 even if Woohyun's not here yet. I've also introduced Sungjong, the delusional fanboy XD and then there's YaDong, even if Hoya's not here yet. I WILL INTRODUCE EVERYBODY EVENTUALLY XD

I was debating whether or not to do comment replies. BUT I'M HAPPY because I found my glasses (YC readers, you guys get it, right?), so yes, I will :)

@SaranghaeSuJuChullie: 3 yes...AWW THANK YOU! And I updated ^^

@BalancedCuppyCake: YES, AM I RIGHT?! IT IS BASED OFF THAT MOVIE! Mhm. You welcome >.> and like...no...currently, I'm the only author on AFF with Hwajong-tagged stories...and there're two stories...all written by me...>.> *sighs because I'm all alone in this Hwajong-deprived world* ALRIGHT I UPDATED ^^ or should I not, because all of a sudden, I'm a potato?

@asdfghjklomg: aw, thank you!! :) I updated ^^

@kpopluv7: LOL HI. XDD AWW, thank you!! :) everything's all confusing and heartbreaking and loving at the same time XD ISN'T IT? I'm writing it, and I'm like...Hwayoung's supposed to be brain dead...AISH WHATEVER! And then Fei's actually older than Yeol in this story (and in real life)...and then everything feels so awkward to write! XDD and you've been introduced! hehe thank you!♥

@inspirit-kay: I'M SORRY T.T I'M WHAT PEOPLE CALL A silent reader :3 that pops out once in a while to say hi XDDD OMG THANK YOUU!! XDD ♥

@KyuWookBiasedStalker: (you have a very unique username, I must add :3) it is, isn't it? :) LOL it's okay! Yes, let's hope♥ :)

@A-Tea-Spoon: SUNGYEOLLIE'S VOICE IS AMAZING. :) THANKYOUU~~

@sherasalazy: AHAHA did this fit your taste? If not, it's okay XDD but THANK YOU for trying it out anyways! :))

Eight :> that's our new record for this story, guys!! Omg I seriously love you :)♥ byebye~~