Chapter 36

He's My Soul

 

who missed me? c; JUST ADMIT IT YOU MISSED ME. /sobs because well yeah hey guise~ it's nearly been a month omfg I AM SO SORRY and to the people that unsubbed (like 2 of you) I don't like you.

read the bottom a/r? :)

“How did they even find us…” Kwanghee stopped himself from speaking, knowing that the boy he was dragging around was liable to wake up and hear him anytime.

                Right then, he was slightly grateful to Siwon for teaching him how to silently knock out a human being.

                Wait.

                Siwon, Kwanghee thought. Where was Siwon. He was supposed to be with Gyuri – and now that he thought about it, Siwon was the one supposed to be in charge of this.

                Carefully, he slumped Hoya along the side of the wall, being cautious to listen for any strange noises. When there were none, he pulled out his cell phone and dialed a quick number.

                “…Yeah, boss?” the reply came a few rings later.

                “Where’s Siwon?” was Kwanghee’s immediate question, his voice reeking of frustration.

                “…I don’t know.” There was a slight chewing sound, and Onew continued. “Isn’t he supposed to be in there?”

                “Yeah, but he’s not, and that’s the point!” Kwanghee hissed. With his left hand, he held onto the wall and glared to nobody but himself. “Look, you’re still in the parking lot, right?”

                “Uh, duh,” Onew snorted. “I wouldn’t leave my chicken unattended to.”

                “Oh my God, you’re so stupid…” Kwanghee whispered before talking aloud again. “Okay, look around for me. Is anything out of order?”

                “Whataya mean by “out of order”?”

                “…If this building is supposed to be vacant and owned by us, there shouldn’t be any other cars there, right?”

                “…There’s that old lady’s car, the one that parks here and goes grocery shopping like fifteen blocks away.”

                “Okay, except her.”

                “There’s the mail guy. Wait, does this place even get mail anymore –“

                Kwanghee was void of hearing the rest of Onew’s idiotic question with a hushed gasp from the other end, some fumbling, and then, “Holy crap…”

                “What? What happened?”

                “Yoo Ara’s here. She just pulled out of the parking lot – they were parked behind the building,” Onew explained in a hushed voice.

                “Just her?”

                “Yeah.” Over the phone, Kwanghee could hear him swallow a bit, and then the talking came up again. “Just her. She was driving the same car as last time, the one Lime used to bring the other guy to the medicine store place.”

                “A pharmacy,” Kwanghee corrected. “But still, she was alone?”

                “Yes, alone, that’s what I mean. There was nobody with her.” A two minute silence, then, “Wait, who do you have with you right now?”

                “The other kid, the one that nobody knows.” Kwanghee used his one free hand to scratch the top of his head. “I need you to get up here, now, so that you can get Jang Dongwoo. Fine Siwon while you’re at it.”

                “What’re you gonna do with the kid, then?”

                “…I don’t know, something. I’ll figure it out later, nobody’s gonna miss him anyways. Or we can use him as bait for the others.”

                A little biting noise, then Onew said, “Yeah, sure boss – wait, wait hold!”

                “What? What happened? Did you see something else? Onew, answer me –“

                “Dongwoo.”

                “What?” Kwanghee shifted the cell phone to his other ear. “What do you mean ‘Dongwoo’?” What does Dongwoo have to do with this –“

                “I just saw him,” Onew abruptly said, and he knew well enough never to interrupt Kwanghee. “I just saw him, he was in the passenger seat of another car!”

                “Is Lime driving it?”

                “No, that’s the point, she isn’t!” Onew growled, and Kwanghee could hear the engines roaring to life. “I’ll talk to you later, I’ll call you back, I need to follow this car right now –“

                “Stop it, Onew, who is it –“ Kwanghee attempted to question, but he was cut off with the ringing of dialtone from the phone.

 

“, why is it raining?” the man huffed, looking out the windshield as he transferred lanes. “I can’t see anything…oh God, a storm is the last thing we need right now.”

                “There can’t be a storm,” Dongwoo calmly intervened. “I checked the weather this morning – it’s only going to be a little drizzle.”

                Which is why I moved our ‘date’ to a little later in the afternoon, Dongwoo thought, a guilty bitter taste corrupting his mouth.

                “The sky’s getting dark though,” the other boy pointed out. “And it’s only noon. This can’t be good.”

                “It won’t storm,” Dongwoo repeated, shaking his head the slightest. Because if it did, the harder it’d be for Hoya and Lime to get out of the stupid building. “…But hey, where are you taking me?”

                “Back to the cabin, where else?” the guy hissed. “I told Ara, I told her it was a stupid idea to drag you along, that bringing you wouldn’t help anything…but would they listen to me? No, we know what we’re doing, we know what’s right. And look where that brought then.”

                Dongwoo bit his tongue, forcing himself not to say anything back because he knew very well that the man was right.

                “Here,” the driver said, flicking something out of his pocket facing Dongwoo with his right hand. “Call whoever’s at the cabin with a phone. Make sure they’re safe. And after that, call Ara.”

                “Can’t do that,” Dongwoo replied, shaking his head harder. “Woohyun was the only one with a phone on him, and he broke that. Myungsoo had a phone but Lime took it away because she said it could be traced. Hoya’s still…in there, and I’m the only other person with a phone. And it’s in my pocket.”

                “Damnit you unprepared people,” the guy groaned, clutching the steering wheel harder with his left hand. “Call Ara then. Her number’s under ‘Yoo’.”

                Dongwoo only changed the shake of his head a nod, then proceeded to look up the contact list. As he scrolled down to ‘Y’ and clicked on Ara’s name, he couldn’t help but notice the little <3 sign right next to her name.

 

“We should go inside now,” Myungsoo said after a few minutes of peace. “The rain’s falling harder, I don’t want you to get sick.”

                Sungyeol’s eyes shifted down to look at Myungsoo’s face, a soft little smile appearing. “Yeah. Okay. I don’t want you to get sick, either.”

                The shorter boy only snorted before standing up, reaching out a hand towards the pop idol. “C’mon. I think we need a little more explaining to do for my little brother.”

                “Sungjong’s a good kid,” Sungyeol shrugged, taking the hand and standing up. “Probably the kind of person I would want for Hwayoung.”

                “Oh, so you have ideal types set for your little sister?”

                “Doesn’t every older brother have one?” Sungyeol asked, following a few footsteps behind Myungsoo as the younger walked towards the back door.

                “Probably, more or less. Don’t you have one for yourself at least, then?” Myungsoo asked back, hanging onto the hitch of the doorknob.

                “Uh, duh.”

                “And what’s that exactly?” Myungsoo couldn’t keep himself from asking, even if he probably knew the answer. He just kept his face straight forward, opening the door where the light shone through and it was dry.

                “You.”

 

“What?” Yoo Ara hissed into the phone before changing to her Bluetooth in maximum speed. “I’m driving!”

                “Uh, hey…”

                “Oh! Dongwoo! Oh my God, did JR actually find you?” Ara let out an automatic sigh of relief, pressing her brake down hard to stop at a red light (she wasn’t going to risk getting jailed, not like Fei).

                “…JR?” There was a little mumbling, then Dongwoo’s soothing voice came back on. “Uh. Yeah. JR. He found me. We’re driving back.”

                “Oh thank God. I was getting so worried…” Starting to drive again, the woman turned a corner and began on the dirt road. “You two are both fine, right? Wait, no, I mean you. I couldn’t care less if JR died.”

                “Yeah, love you too!” the all-too familiar voice screamed from over the phone.

                Dongwoo chuckled a bit, then said, “We’re fine. Both of us…but Ara –“

                “Yes, Hoya, I know. Trust Lime, okay? And besides, Fei’s in the building too, she’s getting rid of Siwon and Gyuri’s bodies. If either of them bump into anybody that could harm Hoya, they’d take immediate action.”

                “…I know, but I’m still –“

                “Just trust her,” JR interrupted, and Ara could hear him patting Dongwoo’s hand, the one holding the phone. “The three of them know what they’re doing.”

                “But I can’t help it, Hoya’s in there by himself –“

                “He has Lime and Fei,” Ara reminded Dongwoo.

                “But can they find him is the question, okay? I’m worried. I’m scared.”

                “We all are, you’re not alone in this.”

                “Look, I’m going to hang up now,” Yoo Ara said, knowing that it was random and that she was probably disrupting any bromance-bonding JR and Dongwoo could have, just as she was coming up to the cabin. “I’m here. Come back soon, alright?”

                “Yeah, we’re nearing. Bye!”

                “Mhm,” Ara nodded. “Just make sure nobody’s –“

                Dailtone click.

                “ – Following you…”

 

“You fat asses,” Fei rolled her eyes. She had had to wait about four hours before the entire room vented out (it was pretty obvious the drugs inside weren’t going to last too long; KSO were too cheap to buy good ones) to pull Siwon and Gyuri out of there. “I swear, this is more workout then five hours at the gym.”

                Still, she groaned as she sat down next to the two unconscious bodies, slapping both of their cheeks carelessly. With her left hand, Fei reached for her purse and pulled out two syringes.

                “It’s also called payback,” she grinned evilly to the sleeping people. “Don’t touch Sunggyu. Don’t touch Hoya. Don’t touch Dongwoo. If you guys even dared to touch anybody else, I would’ve bought a much worse sleeping powder – wait, pause, I would’ve actually bought sleeping powder. I figured this would hurt a lot more, so I bought this instead!”

                Not minding that she was doing it terribly, Fei grabbed Siwon’s arm and shot in whatever was in the syringe (she wasn’t too sure – she’d gotten it from some guy behind a dumpster saying that it would work very well) into it.

                When that was over with, she wiped the excess blood off Siwon’s shirt (it was ugly anyways) and threw it back into her purse, making sure not to leave any weird evidence behind.

                She followed suit with Gyuri, and when she was done, Fei stood up, clapped her hands, and grinned that wonderful sadistic smile of hers.

                The grin faltered, however, when she remembered she’d have to drag these fat asses into her car.

 

“I swear, if I don’t find you in an hour I will personally kill myself,” Lime muttered, walking around with her phone in hand. She looked past hallways, kept her ears open, but there was nothing. “And if I don’t kill myself, Dongwoo will.”

                Her voice echoed off the walls, reminding her that she was all by herself.

               

“What?” Woohyun laughed nervously, slapping his own left shoulder with his right hand. “No! Where on earth do kids like you get that idea? Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha. No!”

                “Um, okay, I was just joking. You didn’t have to get so weird,” Sungjong said, his eyebrows raised.

                “I know you were!” the older boy nodded, still having that wretched little laugh of his going on.

                “…Woohyun. Are you okay?” Sunggyu felt the need to ask that, because all of a sudden it seemed like his boyfriend was on drugs and not him (Ouch. Too early to joke about that, Sunggyu reminded himself).

                “I’m fine!” Woohyun insisted, knocking his elbow into Sunggyu’s weak ribcage. “Of course I’m fine! Ha-ha-ha, see, I’m fine!”

                Sungjong blinked a bit, remembering how Myungsoo told him Woohyun was an awful, awful, awful, awful times infinity terrible liar.

                “You’re hiding something, aren’t you?”

                “What? Hiding what?” Woohyun laughed again, making everything the least bit worst for him.

                “Wait, what’re you hiding?”

                Woohyun immediately turned around, the sight of a soaked Myungsoo staring at him. “What? No – nothing! Nothing!”

                Sungyeol appeared from behind, just as wet. “Woohyun’s hiding what?”

                “I’m not hiding anything!” Woohyun screamed. “Nothing’s going on! Everybody’s happy!”

                “No need,” a voice too high to be any of theirs interrupted. “Wait a few minutes. You guys are going to know anyways.”

                “Ara?” Woohyun looked up at the black haired girl who was walking into the kitchen, getting a cup of water. “What?”

                “You remember JR, don’t you?” Ara asked, a twinkle in the corner of her eye. Woohyun almost cried because, yes, he remember JR more than anybody else.

                “…Yeah.”

                “He’s coming. With Dongwoo. Give us a few minutes, you’re all going to know anyways.”

                “Know what? What Woohyun’s hiding?” Sungyeol asked, his hand subconsciously squeezing onto Myungsoo’s.

                “That,” Ara nodded, taking a long drink, “and why you’re all here.”

 

LOLOLOL I LOVED WRITING FEI'S SCENES<3

OH RIGHT and the thing with the guy - it's JR LOL. one of you got it!! ^^ I'm so happy<3 but yeah LOL 'hello kitty' because on the backstage scenes of hellovenus' 'venus' (which nu'est was in), JR kept calling hellovenus HELLO KITTY. <3 and ara was like stfu you idiot and kept hitting him. okay so she's his noona but THEY ARE SO CAYOOTE TOGETHER.

okay so this is this. if any of you guise actually read the story message thing, you should know that I'm DONE with this. (no I mean done as in writing, not done and in done I mean I WILL ALWAYS WRITE THIS STORY OKAY. WAIT I CAN'T URGH NEVERMIND) I mean I'm finished. I just need to do some quick editing because it's very terrible.

so I just need to tell you guise that the next few chapters will be pretty abrupt and stuffed and yeah. this is going to go until 40 chapters; there's going to be two more in this time period, then chapter 39 & 40 are one-year time skips. chapter 40 is actually a more myungyeol-based chapter because something major's going to happen to myungsoo in the next few chapters & 40 needs to be a more myungyeol thing. btw you are going to hate me sometime lol

oh right c; and talking about myungyeol based things...

Crazy Love [http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/348095/crazy-love-infinite-myungsoo-myungyeol-sungyeol-daeyeol-moonsoo-moondae] is a project that I worked on over winter break. it's basically a myungyeol based story that I don't really know why recieved so much love LOL but please you guise READ IT IF YOU LOVE ME. OR I WILL CHANGE THE ENTIRE STORY AND KILL HOYA OFF he dies anyways lol (i'm kidding, I'm kidding). you don't have to read it LOL it's currently my most voted fanfic. 38389 FOH' LYFE GUISE<3 oh you banana fckers.

BUT OMFG HMS IS NOW MY MOST SUBBED FANFIC GUISE OUO woohoo~ it's at like 143 I believe, yeah. uh huh. I'M SO HAPPY~ but I'm still really really really sorry that I'm making you go through the hell of reading this LOL <3 love chu. lots.

well isn't this long. I BET YOU GUISE MISSED ME. no? fine then pshaw whatever >.> 

<3

[[c:13]] 

I was gonna write it but then I realized this isn't crazy love /sobs