Too late

Hello, My Shy Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 8: Too late

 

It’s time for dismissal again. For some students, they will finally have their time to rest or make their assignments, except for Jooyun. She still needs to work for the whole night then make her assignments. She unlocked her bike and hopped on.

She hurriedly pedalled and just passes by Sehun who is now walking his way to the car. He followed Jooyun with his gaze and finally entered in. He accidentally sat on something and pulled it out, it was the paper bag of the scarf he bought. He stared at it and heard Jooyun’s voice again. Now, it’s like a song that he can’t get out of his head. “Drop me at the ***** street.” He told his driver.

As Jooyun pedals, she stopped by the store again and to her shock, the scarf is now replaced with a cool blue cardigan. She peered by the glass window. *It’s gone.* her shoulders slumped down in disappointment. She just continued to pedal, but right when Jooyun left, Chanyeol just came out from the store.

“Good thing I got the last stock.” He shakes the paperbag and smiled in contentment. He inserted his free hand on his pocket and starts to walk to Jooyun’s work. At the same time, Sehun just came out from the car bringing the same paperbag with him.

He bent his head to see Mr. Han, “I’ll just go home.” He said.

“Are you sure you’re going to be home?” he asked.

Sehun nodded his head. “I’m not at the same school already. My enemies are not there.” He reminds him. Because in Sehun’s old school, he always get into fights and merely goes home because he’s staying in a hotel. He doesn’t want his father to always see him in cuts and bruises.

Jooyun parked her bicycle and went inside the restaurant. After changing her clothes and wearing her apron, she carried another pile of used and dirty plates outside to start her daily routine. The weather is really cold today, but she needs to ignore it.

Sehun arrived first but he stopped because he doesn’t know what he will say to her when he’s going to give already. It’s going to be his first time giving a gift to someone he doesn’t know that well yet especially to a girl. He peered by the wall again but he felt a rock hit his chest when someone is getting closer to her already bringing same gift as him.

Jooyun keeps washing the dishes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter