Gossips

Hello, My Shy Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 21: Gossips

 

When Jooyun arrived at school, it’s really weird for her. Everyone is looking at her and she’s not used to this. She’s used the all of the person who lives on this earth ignore her. Well, except for two. Girls were gossiping as she walks, eyes were on her as they whisper at each other. *What is wrong?* her eyebrows pinched together as she pulled her scarf up to her nose and continued to walk toward the locker area.

“My shy girl!” Chanyeol ran after her and peered to see her troubled face. Whispers became louder as soon as Chanyeol approached her. He looked back with a straightface and the girls quickly looked away. He faced her again. “Why did you leave me? I wanted to walk to school with you.”

“You were still sleeping and look so tired. I don’t want to wake you up.” She stopped in front of her locker.

“See, I told you they live in together.” “Yeah, I wonder if they do something every night.” “Of course they are! Didn’t you hear? She said she didn’t wake him up because he’s tired.”

The reason of stares was finally revealed. Jooyun and Chanyeol’s eyes were wide as soon as they heard it. Jooyun bit her bottom lip. She actually didn’t like the gossips going around. She just took the books she needed and tightly hugged them on her chest. “Don’t listen to them, Jooyun.” He gave her an assured smile. “Can I?” he asked for her books.

“So, a wild beast is hdidng inside a shy and angel-like girl.” “No. It’s actually evil now.”

Jooyun swallowed and that’s the time when Chanyeol frowned and clenched a tight fist. She spun around and gave the girls a deathly glare. “Will you two shut that big mouths of yours or you want me to rip it off your faces.” He spat.

The girls frowned at him and left. He spun around and saw Jooyun walked to their room already. “Damn these gossips.” He smashed his fist to the lockers shocking the other students who were getting their books. For the first time, there’s no smile in his face.

Jooyun is having a hard time walking to their room because of the gossips. She slid the door open and the students inside stopped from talking and all eyes were on her again. Her knees wobbled and her were shaky as she looks at them. Sehun is the only one who is not looking at her. He clenched his fists above his desk. He came early that’s why he already heard all the gossips.

Lowering her head, she slowly walked to her desk and pulled her chair with shaky hands and Sehun saw it. He grew extremely worried but he can’t see her face

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter