When curiosity strikes

Hello, My Shy Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter: 5: When curiosity strikes

 

After the classes, Jooyun ran to her bicycle and removed the lock. She hopped on and starts to pedal fast. She still needs to work for the remaining hours and she’s the most important person there.

Meanwhile, Sehun is walking out of the school gates while eating a lollipop with girls squealing and following behind him. A black car stopped in front of him. A guy with black suit opened the passenger’s door for him. “Your father told me to pick you up from school.” Sehun sighed and entered the car leaving without any choice.

Girls were extremely falling for him already. Handsome, rich and cool, what more could you wish for?

Chanyeol is happily talking with his friends but his eyes were searching for someone. *Did she go home already?* he secretly sighed and walked to the opposite way of his friends.

Jooyun keeps on pedalling until she reached that particular store again. It’s like it became a habit for her already. She hit the brakes and stared at the glass window again. *I’m glad your still there.* she smiled.

Meanwhile, Chanyeol is also walking that street and saw Jooyun looking at that certain scarf again.

Jooyun just looked at it, she badly wants to buy it but since the price is almost her one year pay from her work. Obviously, someone will buy it already when that happens.

Sehun is looking outside the window when again, he spotted Jooyun, “Stop.” He ordered. The car halted just near where Jooyun is. He saw her looking at the mannequin and noticed that she’s looking at the red scarf.

Jooyun sighed and starts to pedal again. Sehun followed her with his gaze. “Sir?” his driver asked.

Sehun leaned back his chair. “Go.” The car went to the opposite way. Sehun tapped his forefinger on his bottom lip. “Stop, I have something to do.” He stepped out of the car and cross the road without looking back anymore.

“Sir!” his driver yelled back but he’s already far. “He’s really stubborn.”

Jooyun just came at the mini eatery and quickly parked her bike. She hurriedly changed her uniform to her casual clothes and just wore the apron. “Here Jooyun, are you sure you can do this all?” Mr. Kim handed her a basin of used plates.

Jooyun nodded her head and gave him an assured smile. She struggled carrying the heavy plates outside. She gently placed it down and sat down to begi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter