Her answer

Hello, My Shy Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 36: Her answer

 

Jooyun is tightly holding two chocolate boxes on her hands. After thinking, she finally knows whose confession she’s going to accept. But still, she doesn’t want to the other one to be hurt and it will just hurt her as well too but… this is what she feels towards him now.

She stepped out of her house and saw Chanyeol is not there already. She sighed and started walking to their school already.

Its valentines and everything around the place is full of cupids, hearts, flowers, chocolates and everything red. And most important, it’s full of couples.

Jooyun hurriedly ran to the subway before the train leaves her.

Her heart is beating so loud as she slowly reach the school grounds.

Since its valentines, the whole school celebrates it and there are no classes that’s why it’s like a free day for everyone.

She peered by the gates first and saw some of her girl schoolmates were waiting for their crushes or the guy they like to confess and by giving them chocolates.

A black car halted in front of the school gates and the door opened.

Some girls started sqealing when Sehun got off their family car. He coolly slung his bag over his shoulder and walked inside when a mass of girls surrounded him.

Jooyun’s eyes widened when she saw how many girls likes him. She tightened the box of chocolates on her hands. *Is he still going to accept this?* with a heavy sigh. She lowered and passed by them. Sehun noticed her and stretched his neck to call her.

“J-Jooyun ah!” he called but there are many girls surrounding him and just waiting for him to accept the chocolates from them. He sighed when he can’t see her already. He firmly looked at the girls, “Sorry, but I will only accept one chocolate and it’s not going to be from any of you.”

Girls whined and felt really sad about it. Sehun went inside to follow her.

While walking inside the school’s corridor, Jooyun saw of the guys accepted the girl’s gift and she can’t help but to feel worried about hers. *I should give Chanyeol’s first.* she fastened her pace and stood in front of Chanyeol’s desk.

Her eyes widened how many chocolates are above his desk already and there isn’t any space for her small gift. “Even Chanyeol…” she mumbled.

Someone covered her eyes and her shoulders rose up in shock. “Is that for me?” his deep and husky voice sent chills on her spine and when he chuckled, Chanyeol removed his hands from her eyes. She spun around and hid the chocolate behind her back while looking up at Chanyeol.

Chanyeol inserted his hands inside his pockets and leaned down closer to her making Jooyun to lean back. Her eyelids flickered when Chanyeol smiled at her.

Jooyun straightened herself up and held the chocolate box out, “S…sorry Chanyeol.”

He felt like a stone crushed his heart into pieces and he feels so hurts he doesn’t even know if there’s still a way he could fix it. He knows that Jooyun’s sorry is about his confession last night. He wanted to cry b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter