My life

Hello, My Shy Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: Think Jooyun as you~ ^^ enjoy the chapter.)

 

Chapter 1: My life

 

Jooyun arranges the plates on top of the dinning table and her sick Mother came out from her room. Walking ever so slow, old and run off scarf around her neck. She looks really weak. Jooyun hurriedly ran to her and supported her. “No, don’t worry about me. I’m really fine.” She coughed hardly again causing for Jooyun’s heart to get hurt.

Her smiling father just came, bringing medicine he bought at the drug store. He removed his bonnet from his head and placed it down above the near table. “Oh, Jooyun ah, why are you still here?” he asked.

Jooyun pulled the chair for her mother and she pulled loving father as well and let him sit down. She opened the pot with a sweet smile. Hot steam came out and an aromatic smell lingered around. Her Father smiled back, Jooyun cares for them so much. Her Mother’s eyes transferred to her hands. She frowned and held Jooyun’s hands. “Jooyun ah…” her voice cracked.

Jooyun looked into her Mother’s eyes. “Sometimes, think for yourself. Not only us.” She rubbed her hands against Jooyun’s.

Because of her parents’ request, Jooyun will leave today and go to Seoul to study and live under her Uncle’s care. She will also work there as a part-time dishwasher not only that but also an all-around worker in a mini-eatery far from her their home. Although her parents don’t want her to be alone, they are thinking for her future.

Jooyun shook her head. She patted her Mother’s hand instead. “Don’t worry. I’m alright this is just little than the hurt you are feeling right now.” Her soft and sweet voice is one of her Parent’s favorite things from her. Since she merely talks, they feel very relieved when she speaks.

Unless she gets really comfortable around a certain person, she is very shy and quiet.

She handed her the medicines she bought from her saved money and some extra money for food, electricity and other daily expenses. Her mother lowered her head in shame but Jooyun placed her mother’s palm on her cheek. “Jooyun ah, I don’t know how to thank you anymore.” Her eyes became watery.

Jooyun softened and wiped her Mother’s tears away and gave her a fighting sign. Her Parents can’t help but to giggle.

It’s time for Jooyun to go now. Her Parents walked her to the door. Jooyun faced her Parents and hugged them tightly as she can. “Please take care.” She said. Jooyun noticed her Mother’s old scarf and felt bad.

“Please take care of yourself and visit us if you can.” Her father hugged her once more. “I’m sorry I can’t do anything.” A tear is threatening to fall.

Jooyun stepped back and smiled at him. “I’ll send money if I received my salary.”

She started walking away and looked back at her parents waving her Goodbye. Because her mother is really sick, her father needs to stay at home to take care of her.

With her old-fashioned clothes, sometimes, people around her laughs at her like she’s from outer space. Seoul is known for their fashion, yet there’s this girl who looks like she came from the Joseon era ruining the trend.

For her, she’d rather buy medicine for her Mother than to buy herself new clothes.

Her head is lowered as she rides the subway, not looking at any of the judgemental eyes.

After a long ride, she stepped out of the subway underneath and saw the City of Seoul. She was very awed by it she stared at the breathtaking beauty of Seoul.

Colorful city lights welcomed her. It’s really noisy, people are very busy and large screens were on each and every building. She swallowed hard seeing a whole new place. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter