Chanyeol's other side

Hello, My Shy Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: Hello readers! Sorry for waiting long~ Too tired to edit, i'll do it maybe tomorrow~ Hope you understand. >< Thank you again! I LOVE YOU ALL! ^^)

 

Chapter 20: Chanyeol's other side

 

Chanyeol thanked Mr. Kim for allowing him and Jooyun to get off to work early. It’s 6pm already and weather is a bit chilly since winter is approaching. She just wore a dress and hooded jacket. At least, she wanted to look presentable in front of Chanyeol’s parents. She looked by the cabinet and wore the red scarf he gave. Contented, she walked to the door and wore her boots, perfect footwear for a chilly day. Right when she closed her door, she saw Chanyeol leaning against the wall while earphones were plugged in his ears.

Being very tall and with his handsome features, he looks extremely perfect. His side profile is so captivating too. Jooyun pulled the scarf up to her nose and walked to him. She don’t know how is she going to wake him up if he’s sleeping or how she will catch his attention and tell him that she’s ready, but of course, she’s shy to do the move.

Bending a little, with her big and almond shaped eyes, she peered to see him. He’s like a sleeping angel, double eyelids, long and dark lashes, pointy nose, sharp jawline and perfect pair of lips. Jooyun can’t help but to stay and stare at him.

A wind blew and Chanyeol inhaled and recognized her scent, sweet cherry blossom. He know she’s somewhere near her already. His eyes fluttered opened and saw Jooyun staring at him like that, Jooyun’s eyes widened in shock as soon as Chanyeol opened his eyes. *Opps.. I’m caught. What should I do.*

She’s about to straightened herself up and move away when Chanyeol stretched his long arms and surrounded it around her body. He pulled Jooyun into his chest making her in shock that her eyes were wide as an orange. This the second time a guy hugged her. “I’m cold.” Chanyeol’s deep voice vibrated in her ear sending electricity to her spine. “I’m cold too. I want a hug from my shy girl too.” He softly said, remembering when Sehun freely hugged her last night and he got jealous.

Jooyun pulled back with her head lowered. “Y-Your parents must be waiting.”

Chanyeol was hurt be he softened so fast. He brightly smiled again and right in time, she raised her head up and saw it. Every time she see Chanyeol’s smile, she feels really fuzzy like he wanted to smile with him too. Like what she named him, Peter Pan.

“Don’t get colds.” He fixed the scarf around her neck, pulling down so he could see her pretty face. He also pulled the hood above her head. “Let’s go?” he asked and Jooyun nodded her head.

The walk to the bus station was quiet. The both just stood there while waiting for a bus to arrive. “I’m sorry for dragging you with me. I just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter