Visiting Jooyun's parents

Hello, My Shy Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 40: Visiting Jooyun's parents

 

Jooyun carried the big back pack and closed the door of her little house when Chanyeol saw her. He popped the lollipop out of his mouth and his eyes were round as the candy he’s holding. “Oh, where are you going?” he asked walking closer to her.

“Visit my parents!” she answered enthusiastically and Chanyeol felt the excitement on her voice making him smile casually. “I’ll be back after three days?”

Chanyeol looked around and popped the lollipop inside his mouth again. He started swaying his body left and right. Jooyun was confused looking at him like that when Chanyeol crushed the lollipop with his teeth. “I will go with you. Wait for me I’ll be out like a lightning!”

“Wait-“ but he was already gone, “Go…with me? In my parent’s house?”

“What parent’s house?” A voice came from her back that you spun around and saw Sehun wearing just his casual clothes. He was so atatcrtive wearing that deep black tank top with a thick jacket above it and black baggy pants. His hair is just looking so fluffy today and its just in one side making him so handsome.

Sehun blinked at Jooyun who is staring at him so he smiled and bend down her eye level. He poked the tip of her nose and smiled affectionately at her. “Why are you day dreaming so early in the morning. I asked what parent’s house?” he lightly giggled.

Jooyun stepped back from him. “I’m-“

“-I’m out~~~” Chanyeol came out of his own little house/room bringing bag as well. He saw Sehun and smiled at him. “Oh, the prince charming is so early in the morning? We’re going to Jooyun’s parents to visit them.” He smiled at him more like teasing him.

Sehun looked at Jooyun. “He’s…going with you?”

Chanyeol walked beside her, “Of course! The restaurant is close for three days. I have no work. Jooyun’s not here I’m going to die because of boredome so I’ll just go with her, right Jooyunie?” he sang as she slung an arm around her neck making Sehun wo feel jealous that he’s like burning a hole into Chanyeol’s arm with his glare.

“Then I’m going to!” Sehun declared.

Jooyun gasped. “But…Sehun…”

“Jooyun needs go catch the train and if you’re still going home to get clothes-“

“-Who said I need clothes.” He nonchalantly said.

In the end because Sehun is so stubborn, they ended up going with Jooyun. “I won’t lend you clothes remember that!” Chanyeol frowned at him.

Sehun rolled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter