Her protector

Hello, My Shy Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 47: Her protector

 

“Jooyun ah!” Mr. Kim knocked at her door and she came out and bowed at him. She also saw Sungjun looking really irritated behind him. “Why don’t you go with Sungjun and buy some new clothes?” Jooyun glanced at Sungjun and he glared at her.

She bit her bottom lip. “Ahh… Sorry but I have to go somewhere with…Chanyeol.”

“Oh, really?” Mr. Kim sighed in disappointment. He gave Sungjun money so they can buy new clothes.

But it seems like fate didn’t like her alibi and Chanyeol came out oh his little house while wearing his thich coat. “Jooyun ah, I’m going to visit my friends today. Oh,” he respectfully bowed at Mr. Kim and Sungjun gave him a faint nod.

“Then, you will come with Sungjun.”

In the end, Jooyun still went with Sungjun who is really annoyed. Of course he wants the money and new clothes for him only. And Jooyun is not really expecting that Sungjun will give her the part Mr. Kim gave to her so she can buy her own clothes.

He keeps on walking and entering stores while Jooyun is just following him. It likes he’s not with someone that he just keeps on buying anything that will caught his attention.

Sehun is with his Mother. Walking together with the group of their business partners inside the mall they are inspecting and studying.

“Yah! Hurry! Carry this for me.” Sungjun handed her another paper bag. Adding to the pile she’s already holding. Actually, Mr. Kim gave him money to buy clothes for him and Jooyun but he’s only buying for himself.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter