Sehun's jealous?

Hello, My Shy Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 13: Sehun's jealous?

 

Jooyun is still deeply in sleep while Chanyeol is waiting for her to wake. He really wakes up really early, when he stepped out of his room. He noticed that her window is slightly opened. He knocked first but no one’s answering. He tries to listen for any noise but there is none.

Slowly, he slid it open. With a sweet smile, his arms were above the windowpane and just looked at her beautiful sleeping face. *She’s so pretty to wake up.* he thought and just did that.

Her eyes pinched and it seems like she’s going to wake up already. She rubbed her eyes and sat up. When she removed her hand and slowly opened her eyes, “Good Morning, my shy girl.” He greeted.

Jooyun blinked many times and turned her head to see Chanyeol by her window waving at her with a sweet good morning smile. He tapped his watch. “My shy girl should get ready now. Or else we’re going to be late.” He reminds.

Jooyun gasped and instantly stood up. She walks to the window and closed it right in front of Chanyeol’s face. He just shrugged and waited for her outside. 

Meanwhile, Sehun’s still riding inside the car. He checked his watch, “Stop here. I’ll just walk from here.” He told his driver stopping by the street where Jooyun always walks every single day.

His driver looked at him by the rear view mirror. “Are you sure?”

Sehun looked outside, expecting his calculation about Jooyun walking that street at this time was correct. The driver bowed and drove off. Sehun bit his bottom lip and leaned back the wall. With his hands inside his pockets, he looked like a hot supermodel in a photoshoot along the street. He’s going to wait for her again.

Girls walking pass by him were squealing which annoys him he just keep on looking along the street. He kicked the air, patiently waiting for her.

Finally after minutes of waiting, Sehun spotted Jooyun crossing the street. It’s like ever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter