Second gift

Hello, My Shy Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 25: Second gift

 

It’s already night and Sehun is standing in front of the building while looking up Jooyun’s little house. He tightly held the paperbag in his hands. He inhaled a deep breathe and exhaled loudly. Slowly, he climbed up the stairs and now, she’s in front of her house already. He looked into his right and saw Chanyeol’s room but its dark seems like no one is inside.

He closed his fist to knock. *You can do this Sehun. You wll just give it and go. You gave her something before.* his heart is beating so loud he doesn’t know anymore how to deal with it already. His knuckles were about to touch the doors when it flew open and there, Sehun and Jooyun looked at each other, both in shock.

Her hood was above her head and it’s tied around her head fitting her head into the hoodie. She straightened herself up, “Sehun?”

“A-Ahh… Well… I… can we sit down first?” he asked.

Jooyun nodded her head and placed the bag of trash near the end of the staircase and dusted her hands. She followed Sehun and sat down beside him at the wooden bench just in front of her house. She sat down like an Indian in front of him and looked so cute. Her hoodie has bunny ears and her cheeks and nose were a little red because of the cold weather. *I should hurry up* Sehun thought while looking at her. *But… I want to stay with her longer. Just a little longer…*

“It’s already night. What are you doing here? Something about the assignment?” she asked.

He swallowed and ruubed the back of his neck while Jooyun patiently waits for him. Finally, gathering all his courage, Sehun took her hand and turned it around. He placed the paperbag on her palms. Jooyun blinked at it and looked inside. She can’t see it so she pulled the box out of its bag and to her shock; it’s a brand new wide screen, white phone written Samsung s3. The same phone as him except that his phone is blue. She put it back inside the paperbag, handed it back to Sehun and shook her head, obviously not accepting the gift.

He already knew this is going to happen and he already practiced what to say. “You’re my tutor, right? What if I need to ask something? Are you going to make me go here late at night? It’s dark and remembered what happened to me that night? My house is far from here and I don’t have anything but my feet to go here.” He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter