Killer?

Hello, My Shy Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 28: Killer?

 

The lunch is finally over and they finished eating before the bell. Jooyun is walking between Sehun and Chanyeol. Chanyeol is the one who talks a lot that’s why Jooyun can’t help but to smile because of the funny stories he’s teeling while Sehun on the other hand is frowning.

Their schoolmates noticed that Jooyun became really close to Sehun and Chanyeol already.

Jooyun is walking between them when students started whispering while looking at them.

“See, Jooyun got new friends already?” “I know, it’s scary.”

Sehun noticed Jooyun’s stiffened that she tightened the hold to her lunchbox. Also Chanyeol got worried at her but at the same time, curious about what their schoolmates are talking about. Jooyun stopped from walking. “I’m going to use the restroom. I’ll just follow.” She entered the restroom leaving Sehun and Chanyeol behind.

Chanyeol looked behind before walking ahead. His smile fades and he’s currently thinking. Jooyun’s expression and atmosphere suddenly changed. Sehun started walking but he stopped and looked behind. A group of girls went inside the same restroom as Jooyun so he walked back and leaned against the wall and waited for her.

Jooyun is washing her hands when her old classmates entered the restroom. She stared at the running water on her hands and swallowed.

“Ohh, Jooyun the killer is here.”

Sehun’s eye widened when he heard that. He didn’t mean to l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter