Hurt

Hello, My Shy Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 17: Hurt

 

As Sehun walks home, he’s feeling very uneasy and his mind is just full of Jooyun and Chanyeol being together. Thunders started to roar and he looked up to see there are no stars. “It’s going to rain.” He inserted his hands inside his pockets but then, someone blocked him from walking any longer.

“Sehun! Long time no see!” Min Ki smirked at him.

Sehun’s eyes slightly widened seeing him and his gang again. “Aww, because you transferred school you thought I already forgot what your family did to my father?!” he yelled in outrage.

Since Sehun’s family business is a health insurance company, they let people loan from them for medical expenses especially if their cases were severe. Unfortunately, Min Ki’s father was rejected by his father and died because of lack of medical support. Although Sehun has nothing to do with it, all Min Ki could blame is him.

Sehun just ignored him but Min Ki’s gang circled him. “Your father must feel how much it hurts when you lost someone.” He ran to punch Sehun but he easily blocked him.

“Stop this, Min Ki. And I’m sorry on behalf of my family.” He softly said.

But Min Ki will not let this go. The hurt he’s feeling can’t be replaced by just the word sorry. His gang grabbed his arm and Min Ki punched him in the face. Sehun hissed and groaned when Min Ki started to kick him as well.

“Yah!” Min Ki raised his head up by his hair.

Sehun swallowed hard, blood in his lips, “Go, if this is the only way you could feel better.” Sehun said, looking into his eyes. “Just don’t do something on the people I love.”

Min Ki bit his bottom lip and just continued to punch and kick him.

Hard rain starts to pour and loud thunder roared causing for Jooyun to get startled. Jooyun stopped from stirring her hot steamy noodles and looked outside. It’s like someone is calling her outside, soothing or someone is making her to feel unconfotable and she wants to go outside. She stood up. Something is urging her to go outside. *I’m going to check the eatery.*

Meanwhile, Chanyeol is dr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter