First and last Best Friend

Hello, My Shy Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: Italic were flashbacks ^^)

 

Chapter 29: First and last Best Friend

 

Sehun and the girl named Jin ah stopped inside a vacant room. “Now, tell me.” He said and you can sound the irritation in his voice.

Jin ah frowned at him. “Do you really want to know?”

“Just tell me.”

She inhaled and looked at him in the eyes. “Song Jooyun is my neighbour and classmate at our province. I knew her for so long and also when that incident happened.”

 

“Jooyun ah~ come here I’ll bake cake!” her best friend, Sookjin called her through the phone.

Jooyun smiled brightly, “Of course! Wait for me there~” she quickly changed her clothes and told her parents that she’ll go to Sookjin’s house.

"Before, Jooyun is bright as the sunshine. She smiles at the smallest thing, laugh at the smallest thing, and interact with people around her. She's lively and it’s like she’s singing every time she talks. Every one loves to listen to her, every one loves her." Jin Ah played circles with her finger.

A knock on the door made Sookjin smile, she yawned then opened the door.

“Ta-dah~ I brought chocolate chips~” she gleefully said showing her best friend the favorite thing she wants to put on her cake every time she bakes. Sookjin opened the door widely and let her in.

“Woah! I really love my best friend! You know what I always love~” she hugged Jooyun so tight and squish their cheeks.

Jooyun frowned but she’s smiling. “Yah, why are you suddenly like this?”

"Sookjin and Jooyun enjoy almost everything together. They’re like sister already and never leave each other’s side." Jin Ah slightly smiled.

Jooyun put the tray of cookies inside the oven and noticed that Sookjin fell asleep at the sofa. She smiled and took a blanket. Carefully, she placed the blanket on her body and turned the TV off. She walked to the kitchen and the stove.

A big pot was place abo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter