Not Hiding

Hello, My Shy Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 44: Not Hiding

 

Jooyun woke up earlier than she expected because she wanted to go to school earlier. She has this urge to be there on time. The long bath made her feel really late that she hurriedly put all her things inside her bag. She zipped it close and stared at the bag. She smiled remembering how Sehun bought her that bag.

She wore it over her shoulders and closed the door of her house. She jogged her way down to the building when someone spoke before she could run. “Why are you such in a hurry?” she easily recognize his voice. “Is my girlfriend that excited to go to school?” he sweetly smiled.

Jooyun blushed. She walked to him, “Goodmorning. Why are you here so early?”

Sehun held and interlaced their fingers together, “To see you of course.”

While walking their fingers was tightly interlaced with each other none of them has a plan on removing each other’s hand. For them it feels warm and it makes them feel happy. “Do you want to go somewhere after classes?” he asked without looking at her.

She glanced up at him. “Is there somewhere you want to go?”

“How about Namsan Tower?” he smiled.

Jooyun nodded her head her inside were tigling because of happiness. She never felt this way before, the feeling of holding someone’s hand, going out and spending time together. She never knew that the feeling of falling in-love is like this.

Sehun keeps pn glancing down at her. He wanted to ask something so he awkwardly cleared his throat first and tightened the hold in her hands. “W-What do you like about me?”

She was shocked by that question but that made her giggle. He didn’t expect that, that question would be the most embarrassing question he asked in his entire life. “I like about you?” Jooyun lowered her head and inhaled. “I don’t know. Maybe I don’t like you at all.”

His eyes widened in shock, “M-Mwoh? What is this then?” he raised their interlaced fingers together. “And that kiss? All not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter