Chanyeol's favorite place

Hello, My Shy Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 24: Chanyeol's favorite place

 

Chanyeol and Jooyun hopped on inside the bus and he paid for their ride. He sat Jooyun down and he sat down beside her. With a light huff, Jooyun looked outside the window. Chanyeol smiled. He’s seeing another side of her, and she’s showing it to him without hesitating. And for him, this is her cutest.

The ride is a bit long and Jooyun doesn’t know where they are already. She frowned and tries to familiarize the place. The bus stopped and Chanyeol caught her hand this time. “We need to get off.” She pulled her with him and they started walking in a quiet place. There aren’t much houses and it looks like a province.

Suddenly, Chanyeol covered her eyes. Jooyun touched his hands covering her eyes in confusion sending electricity to his spine. Her fingertips were cold but it made him to feel so warm inside. “Don’t peek, okay?” he whispered in her ears.

He escorted Jooyun to his favorite place, making sure that that she will not trip. He looked up. “The weather is perfect.” He mumbled and then looked down at Jooyun. “Ready?” slowly, he removed his hands from her eyes and she peeked an eye first.

“Whoa,” breathless, she walked along the small wooden bridge and her fingers run through the wooden railings. There, he eyes travelled the beautiful place. It was full of cherry blossom tress, a small pond under the wooden bridge. The water in the pond is glistening through the sunlight. Butterflies were freely flapping its wings along the place. Bushes of different flowers were around too. The smell of the flowers made her feel at ease and happy. She peered down the down the bridge and saw some fish swimming. She giggled.

Now, Chanyeol didn’t mind the beautiful view but the view and the only one he sees so beautifully right now, Jooyun. He softened every time he looks at her. He walked close to her and rested his arm on top of the railings. He turned his head to her. “It’s really pretty, right?”

Jooyun nodded her head with a smile.

“Yes, I’m forgiven.” He smiled.

Chanyeol placed his arms above her shoulders. “Let’s go pick strawberries back there.” He pushed Jooyun to he end of the the huge garden site and opened a glass door. There, four rows of bushes full of red strawberries welcomed them. “Here,” Chanyeol handed her a small basket where she could fill them with delicious and sweet strawberries.

They crouched down and Chanyeol started plucking out big and red strawberries. “Is it okay for us to… steal?” she wondered.

He chuckled at her kindness and innocence. “My mother and her friends worked together to build this mini paradise. Since my mom really loves plants and flowers, her friend loves strawberries. I’m free to go and pick anything I want here.” He explained.

Stretching her hand, she touched one strawberry and plucked it. She just stared at it in her hands and it felt nice. Soon, their baskets were already full and Jooyun is about to pluck her one last strawberry when a piece popped out near her lips. “Taste it.” She just looked at Chanyeol offering her the strawberry. “Oh,” he wiped the strawberry in the sleeve of his shirt. “It’s clean!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter