When jealousy strikes again

Hello, My Shy Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 37: When jealousy strikes again

 

The next day after valentines, nothing has change between Jooyun and Chanyeol. It’s like Jooyun didn’t reject his confession. She stepped out of her house and to her shock, Chanyeol is not there. She walked to his little house and knocked at the door, “C-Chanyeol ah! Are you still sleeping? You’re going to be late! Chanyeol ah!!!~~ Yah! Channie yah!” she slightly yelled hoping that she heard him.

“He left earlier.”

She spun around and saw Sehun leaning agasint the wall of her house. Her heart started beating fast when he started walking towards her. “I’m so jealous." He admitted. “Mwoh? Channie yah?” he added an unbelivable scoff with that. He got jealous because Jooyun is just near Chanyeol and she’s calling him.

“Good…morning?” she sheepishly greeted.

Sehun gave up so fast with that and he genuinely smiled in an instant.

It’s a very awlward walk to the school. Sehun keep glancing down on Jooyun but she didn’t even glance up at him once.

Who wants a situation like this?

Sehun cleared his throat finally catching her attention and she looked up at him but instantly looked away.

Knowing that he already caught Jooyun’s full attention he will finally had a chance to ask her. “Will you…go out with me after classes?”

Today, Jooyun doesn’t have any work at the restaurant since her uncle is going out somewhere and decided to give them a day off which is Sehun’s lucky day. She nodded her head and he smiled upon her approval.

At school, Jooyun felt stares while Sehun is not really bothere by it. As soon as they are inside the school building, murmurs can be heard.

“They are dating now.” “Really? Sehun’s dating jooyun already?!” “Sehun accepted her gift yesterday.”

Jooyun is not used being the center of attention. Of course Sehun can also hear them but he could care less. Inside his head, nothing is wrong dating Jooyun. He likes it and that’s what a man does when he likes someone.

“My shy girl!” Chanyeol waved earning a smiled from Jooyun which Sehun saw and again, he got jealous.

Chanyeol jogged to her. “Where did you go? Why did you leave so early? Did you go somewhere else?”

He chuckled at her. “Wait, should I answer all those questions right now? Are you really that worried for me? Or you just missed me already?” he raised an eyebrow as he asked her the same number of questions making Jooyun to giggle.

Sehun rolled his eyes an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter