Against or not?

Hello, My Shy Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 45: Against or not?

 

Sehun fixed his things inside his bag as quickly as possible. Jooyun is not yet done fixing her things when Sehun carried her bag for her. “S-Sehun ah!” he dragged her out of the classroom and zipped her bag close. “Why are you such in a hurry?” she asked.

“I’m just excited.” He chuckled.

He didn’t know that his father is already waiting for him outside the school gates. He’s tapping his finger at the car’s window pane while waiting for his son. But his eyes widened when he saw Sehun holding a girl’s hand while walking outside the school. “Who…is that girl? Yah, follow them.” He ordered.

Mr. Han silently nodded his head and sighed. He half-heartedly started the engine and followed the couple behind.

Sehun stopped by a stall and picked a red bonnet with along thick string at the sides and fluffly balls at the end of it. He paid the vendor and wore it on Jooyun’s head. “So you won’t get cold.” She touched the bonnet and looked at him.

Jooyun picked a blue bonnet with the same design as hers. She tiptoead and wore the bonnet on his head as well. Sehun can’t help but to smile when Jooyun fixed the fringe of his hair. “I don’t want you to get cold too.”

Mr. Oh winded his window down and frowned at the couple they’re following at. This is the first time he saw Sehun smiled like that again. It’s been years since he smiled like that. Since her real mother died, Sehun didn’t smile but now, he could see his son smiling again.

Mr. Han is looking at the rear view mirror and he could see Mr. Oh’s expression while watching Sehun with Jooyun.

They decided to go ice skating first. Since Jooyun doesn’t know how to skate, Sehun held both her hands as he skates with her. Their smiles were b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter