Late Night Date

Hello, My Shy Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 42: Late Night Date

 

Chanyeol and Sehun came down from their room already after taking a bath and washing. Mr. Song frowned when he saw Sehun wearing his old clothes. “How come I never looked like a model when I wore those clothes?” He said to his giggling wife.

“Sit down.” Mrs. Song coughed again making everyone worried.

*I wonder if she’s just sick or she have illness.* Sehun thought as he pulled the chair behind and sat down.

“Our Jooyun cooked the dinner tonight.”

Jooyun came out from the kitchen wearing a light pink apron with a cutie cat design. Her hair is tied up in a neat ponytail making Sehun to stare at her. She looked unexplaibly pretty with that. She placed the hot pot of kimchi stew at the center table and sat down beside Sehun while Chanyeol is across her.

“This is the first time I’m going to taste my shy girl’s self made food!” Chanyeol looked into her eyes and smiled. She smiled genuinely and opened the pot. The aroma lingered in their noses making their stomach grumble in hunger.

Everyone started eating except for Sehun who is just holding his metal chopsticks and bowl of rice. He’s just watching everyone eating. Jooyun places a meat on top of her mother’s rice, her father putting water on her glass and gave Chanyeol too.

She noticed that Sehun is not eating. “Are you alright? You don’t like the food?” she sheepishly asked.

“No. I’ll eat.” He picked a meat and started eating.

After having a nice dinner, Jooyun washed the plate and they all decided to sleep. But Jooyun still can’t sleep. She’s not used to sleep early again. So she sat up and brushed her hair with her fingers. She wore her jacket and walked out of her room.

At their second floor, there’s a small veranda at the center and that’s the place where she always thinks and sometimes just watch the starry night. She slipped her legs at the railings of their veranda and swung her feet while looking at the moon. “Ahh, it feels nice.” She smiled.

That time Sehun can’t sleep as well. He walked out their room and noticed moonlight at the center. He peered and Jooyun sitting down like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter