Eating with them

Hello, My Shy Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 27: Eating with them

 

 

It’s already time for Lunch. Jooyun took her lunchbox from her bag and went to her usual place. Sehun inserted his hands inside his pockets and followed Jooyun behind. Chanyeol raised an eyebrow and called his friends. “I’m not going to with you guys, bye.” He hung up and followed them behind.

The weather looks so perfect. It’s not too cold or hot. Jooyun is about to sit down the grass when a clean cloth of handkerchief was laid on the grass she’s going to sit on. She followed the hand and saw it was Sehun, rubbing the back of his neck. “Go.” She said.

“Its okay, Sehun.” She’s about to take the handkerchied away when Sehun sat her down there already. She blinked and saw him layong the grass already. As usual, Jooyun always eats there while Sehun will just sleep. Sometimes, of he feels like eating, he will eat. She opened her lunch box when banana milk appeared right in front of her face.

“Why is my girl girl eating without any drink?” he smiled so bright just the the sunlight. Chanyeol pushed the drink closer. She smiled a little and accepted the drink with two hands. Sehun frowned when he saw Chanyeol and that. When it comes to Chanyeol, she accepts everything so easily but to him, he still has to push it through.

Sehun and saw up and rested his arm above his knee while Chanyeol sat down as well beside her.

She doesn’t know why, but she feels extremely happy she wanted to cry. Even thougg most of the students doesn’t talk to her and stay away from her, Sehun and Chanyeol stayed by her side. But, she tightened the hold to her chopsticks. Sometimes is scaring her.

“Why are you here?” Sehun asked with an irritated voice.

Chanyeol raised his nose at him. “What’s wr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter