Couples?

Hello, My Shy Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 43: Couples?

 

The next morning, Sehun didn’t get enough sleep that’s why he ended up waking up really early. The weather is not too cold and the heater inside the house is just normal and it’s the reason why Chanyeol is still sleeping, “Sleepy head.” Sehun stood up and zipped his jacket to his neck and went out of the room.

Seems like fate loves them, Jooyun just came out from her room as well. Both their eyes widened with the unexpected meeting and Jooyun felt her cheeks burning again. Sehun tucked his one hand inside his pocket while the other is behind his head. “Morning… you’re going somewhere?” he asked.

She has a cute bandanna on her head and she’s holding a basket, “Goodmorning. I’m going to pick some vegetables… do you… like to come with me?”

Sehun smiled. “How could I say no from you?” he carried the basket for her and they started going to their backyard. It’s smaller compared to their neighbours but it’s full of healthy vegetables which sometimes they sell at the market for high prices.

“Did you plant all these?” Sehun looked around the green paradise while Jooyun walks in a slim way to the carrots. “Oh,” he noticed her walking already and followed her behind. Jooyun crouched down and held the leave part of the carrot and started pulling it.

“Woah,” she successfully pulled the first carrot and her hit the ground. “Here,” she handed Sehun the carrot with a sweet smile and he gladly put it inside the basket.

This is going to be the first time Sehun will be working using his own hands. He tried pulling one carrot but unfortunately it’s really small bursting Jooyun into sweet morning laughter. Their laughs filled the garden.

Jooyun wiped her sweat with her hand but she didn’t know that her hands were full of dirt already that’s why wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter