Innocent love

Hello, My Shy Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 22: Innocent love

 

Jooyun walked to her usual place where she eats. Under the big tree, it’s really chilly today. *Good thing I wore extra clothes today.* she sat down the grass and placed her lunch box on her lap. The only place she can be herself and be peaceful without the judgemental eyes of her schoolmates. She opened it and to her shock, there are no chopsticks. “Oh, that’s weird. I know I packed my chopsticks here.” She opened her bag widely and turned it upsidedown. “How is that-“ her eyes widened when a pair of sticks were in front of her face. She followed the arm and saw Sehun looking down at her.

“Here,” he pushed it closer to her. “I’m eating burger. I don’t need it but the lunch lady handed me one.”

She took the chopsticks and thanked him. It was a awkward for a moment when Jooyun moved to the side.

*Is she giving me space to sit?* he swallowed and looked at the space beside her. With a fast racing heart, Sehun sat down beside her and placed his hands above his propped knees. Jooyun rubbed the chopsticks on her palms and starts eating her food.

His lips quirved up, just feeling and being beside with Jooyun makes him really happy. It’s really quiet but his heart is singing in happiness. He started eating.

While they were eating, lower grades came to them.

Two bubbly girls were holding a Polaroid camera. “Sunbae, we’re taking couple photos and you two looks so perfect. We’re going to take one, say kimchi!” the girl placed the Polaroid in front of the as she peered by the hole focusing it on them. The other girl signalled them to get closer and smile.

Jooyun shook her head, flustered. But Sehun just lowered his head. He moved closer to Jooyun and lean his head to hers. She blinked in surprise. The girls giggled because they look so cute together. Sehun smiled from his heart while Jooyun just looked at the lenses and her red scarf up to her nose compliments her well. Her milky skin, long black hair fits perfectly.

*click*

Jooyun’s eyes were big as Sehun smile sweetly while his head is lightly resting on hers. The girls approached them and handed Jooyun the picture perfect. “We’re really going to put that on our project for the coming Valentines. But since you two seemed to be a special couple, we’ll give it!” the other girl nodded her head as Jooyun just stared at it. This is the first she took a picture with someone besides from her family and it made her heart flutter with happiness. The picture was designed with a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter