Choose

Hello, My Shy Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 46: Choose

 

A knock at Mr. Oh’s door made him looked up from reading some of the papers. “Come in.”

Mr. Han bowed before entering his room also another office. “Here’s the one you’re asking for.” He placed a folder on top of his table and made another bow. Mr. Oh opened the folder and saw Jooyun’s ID picture.

Almost all of her informations are there. From her achievements at her past school as well as the part-time jobs she entered. Mr. Oh noticed a familiar name. “Song Na Mi?” he looked at Mr. Han and he avoided his gaze.

“She’s Ms. Song Jooyun’s sick mother.” He said it altough it’s against his will.

Mr. Oh pulled his drawer and took a folder. He opened it and compared the information of Jooyun’s mother to the Song Na Mi that was registered to their medical insurance. His eyes rounded seeing they all matched and they really are the same person, “Call Sehun. Right now!” he ordered.

Sehun is still wearing his pjs when he was forced by Mr. Han to go to his father’s office since he’s really mad right now. Mr. Han opened the door for him. “What does he want?” Sehun groggily rubbed his eyes but Mr. Hand held his shoulder.

“Please be strong.” That woke him up. He bowed and closed the door.

Sehun walked inside his father’s office and saw him glaring at him. He stood in front of his desk and his father threw him the papers.

The papers scattered all over the floor and Jooyun’s school ID picture was the first thing he saw.

“Are you playing with me OH SEHUN!!!???” his father yelled. “Do you think I’m DUMB?!” he slammed his palm on the desk making Sehun to blink. He deeply sighed. “I will remove the medical assistance to that Song Na Mi.”

“Abeoji!” Sehun yelled.

Mr. Oh coldly looked at his pleading son with no mercy. “Break up with that girl and don’t even talk or look at her and be active with our companies and I will continue supporting that Song Na Mi until

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter