Waiting for you

Hello, My Shy Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 10: Waiting for you

 

 

The next school day, Jooyun wore the scarf Chanyeol gave since it’s a bit chilly as well. She straightened her plaid skirt and walked out of her little house. She bowed at Mr. Kim and decided to not bring her bicycle today. *I’ll just make you rest for the week.* she patted the seat and starts walking.

Meanwhile, Sehun is tapping his forefinger on the bottom of his lip while riding the car. They passed by the street where Jooyun always walks at. He swallowed and sighed. “Stop, I’ll be walking from here.”

Mr. Han gaped. “But, Sir,”

“Please,”

Mr. Han parked the car and he stepped off the car. He signalled Mr. Han to go already and he followed. Sehun looked from left to right to check. He slipped his hands inside his pockets and starts kicking the air as he walks back and forth. He sighed and leaned in the wall.

Jooyun walks leisurely when she reached the pedestrian lane and waited for the go signal.

Sehun turned his head and finally saw her from the other side of the road. Just looking down, she’s waiting for the go signal to cross the road. His heart starts to pump hard and he suddenly got nervous. He just looked at her like he’s waiting for his Juliet to come to him.

The go signal went on. Jooyun inhaled and starts to walk across the road. She fixed her red scarf around her neck and finally crossed the road. Sehun felt a twitch of pain when he saw her wearing the scarf Chanyeol gave. She walks and when she raised her head up, Sehun is looking right at her.

Sehun blinked and looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter