Homeless

Hello, My Shy Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 11: Homeless

 

It was a typical Saturday, no classes and people especially students spends this day free. Except for Jooyun who needs to still wake up early because she needs to buy ingredients at the market. She left her bicycle because if the shackles break again, she doesn’t know she will fix it and it’s still in vacation.

Bringing two heavy bags of foods, she passes by the underpass her way back. As she walks inside, she always gives every bum there a biscuit. It became a habit for her already. There was a guy sleeping on a stoned chair covering him with a black blanket. It’s her first time seeing him there.

 Jooyun took out another biscuit and placed it beside his hands but something caught her attention.

She drew herself closer to the guy and to her shock, it’s Chanyeol. She gasped and looked around. *Why is he sleeping here?!* Chanyeol cutely rubbed his nose and crinkled. She pokes her on his shoulder many times. He stirred and slowly opened his eyes. It was blur for moment when he saw Jooyun’s sweet looking face. He blinked again and smiled, “Oh, my shy girl.” He stretched his long arm and slung it around her neck and pulled her down.

Jooyun gasped in shock when she’s this close to Chanyeol and she could feel his perfume because her face is at the nook of his neck. She pushed herself away from him. With her eyes wide open, she just gaped at Chanyeol. He sat up and yawned. “Hello~” he happily waved.

She really wanted to ask this. “Why are you sleeping here?” she asked.

Chanyeol smiled, hearing her voice is like a dream come true for him. He sniffed and packed his blanket inside his big bag. “I didn’t pay my rent last night that’s why my landlady kicked me off.” He answered.

The real story, Chanyeol used his money to buy the scarf Jooyun likes and didn’t had enough to pay for his rentals.

*Tragic.*she thought. She picked the plastic bags again and bowed at him. Chanyeol wore his bagpack and followed Jooyun. He walks with her side by side.

“Can I carry it for you now?” he’s referring at the shopping bags she’s carrying. He gave a pity look. “My voice might be deep but I assure you, I’m really nice!”

She has to be honest, that made her smile a little which flutter him so much. He took one from her hand and carried it on their way to the eatery.

When they arrived, Mr. Kim is sweeping outside, “Oh, Jooyun ah

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter