Observing

Hello, My Shy Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 16: Observing

 

Jooyun just arrived at the mini-eatery and Mr. Kim easily noticed her blooming aura. “You looked good today!” he yelled before she could totally go upstairs. Jooyun sweetly smiled and bowed to him respectfully.

She unlocked door and saw Chanyeol’s house is still empty. *Chanyeol’s not here yet.* she sighed and removed her bag. She looked at it once more and Sehun’s face popped out inside her mind. With a smile, she brushed the bag with her fingers and placed the bag above her dresser like a fragile vase.

The weather is very nice, she’s feeling really energized today and she doesn’t even know why. Tying her hair up in a nice ponytail, she runs downstairs and accidentally bumped into the hurrying Chanyeol. “Opps~” Jooyun bounced back but Chanyeol caught her waist and pulled her close to him avoiding her to fall down. “I’m sorry. Are you hurt?” he asked, gently showing her bangs away from her face.

Jooyun opened her eyes and saw Chanyeol’s smiling face. With her pink cheeks, she straightened herself up and nodded her head. He smiled and patted her head. “I’ll be down in bit.” She nodded again but when Chanyeol is about to go upstairs, “Isn’t My shy girl going to welcome me home?” he asked.

She raised her head up, confused, “W-Welcome back.” awkwardly greeting him, this made Chanyeol smile.

 Sehun just arrived and he saw Jooyun in a new outfit. Her simple pink knitted sweat shirt, skinny jeans and boots. She looks really cute especially with her hair tied up like that. Sehun swallowed hard. He’s always going there but always hesitating if he’s going to greet her or not.

He raised his head up and saw two small houses at the rooftop but the one at the right seems to be smaller. “That must be where they…live.” He mumbled.

Rubbing the back of his neck, he slowly walked to Jooyun who is wiping the table.

Jooyun noticed someone near him and she raised her head up. Her eyes rounded seeing Sehun trying to avoid her look. “I… want to eat. I’m hungry.” He said.

“Oh! Sehun ah!” Chanyeol just came putting his apron around his waist.

Sehun bowed at him and Chanyeol slightly bowed in response. He slyly smiled and slung an arm around his neck. “What is my rival doing here?” he teasingly asked.

Jooyun can’t help but to gasp at that.

“I’m going to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter