Meeting Mr. Smile

Hello, My Shy Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: Hello! I worked hard for these updates so I hope you will like it! ^^ and I just noticed, Dream High OSTs~ haha! Enjoy~)

 

Chapter 2: Meeting Mr. Smile

 

After few weeks…

 

Jooyun carries the big bags of grocery as she walks back to the restaurant she works at. Since her uncle’s son is too gorgeous to buy stuffs at the market she just volunteered to do it so that they won’t fight again because of a small thing.

Her manager who is her uncle has one son named, Sung Jun. Because his father cares for Jooyun, he feels extremely mad and pissed at the same time. That’s why, he hated her.

Chanyeol is happily eating his ice cream while his hands were inside his pockets. Wearing his uniform, he’s going to school already. But he has this feeling that he wanted to be late for school and just walked slowly and he’s too early for school.

Jooyun is struggling so hard to carry the bags. She then walked to the store and saw the red scarf again. She badly wants it not for her but for her Mother. Dropping the bags first, she straightened up and faced the glass window. She planted her fingertips on the glass.

Chanyeol stops from his tracks with his ever round eyes when he saw a girl seriously looking beneath the glass window. He followed where she’s looking at then saw it’s the scarf. Jooyun sighed and picked the heavy bags again.

She started walking and passed by Chanyeol.

Chanyeol spun around and watched her. He bit his ice cream and shrugged it off and starts walking away. But he stopped from walking and turned around once more. Finally making a decision, he jogs towards Jooyun and swiftly carried the heavy bags for her.

Jooyun jumped in surprise and looked up to see a very tall guy standing beside her, carrying the bags. Her eyes rounded and met with his eyes. This is the longest span when Jooyun looked at a guy so far.

Chanyeol ‘s heart did that flip-flop feeling. He was captivated with her pure and sweet eyes. It like he’s feeling a whole new sensation when he looks into her eyes.  It’s something sweet yet, mysterious. Those long lashes and doll-like eyes were fascinating him. He stared at it for so long. Then, he recognized her. *It’s her! It’s really her! I know it, my lucky charm!* he can’t believe it.

 When Jooyun realized it, she looks and steps away from him. He giggled and his low and rusky voice didn’t suit his young and childish face, “Did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter