Distance

Hello, My Shy Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 31: Distance

 

*Krrrinnnggg* *Krrriiin-* Jooyun slammed her palm above her alarm clock. With her eyes still closed, she walks to the bathroom and accidentally hit her head. That woke her up really wide. It seems like she can’t remember anything yesterday. Her eyes were swollen and she can feel pain inside her chest everything Sehun and Chanyeol cross her mind.

How they comforted her. It stayed inside her head for so long.

 After getting ready, she wore her bagpack that was given by Sehun and felt she’s carrying a rock.

She took her first step out of her house and saw it’s a little foggy. She rubbed her hands together because of the coldness. Although she’s wearing the scarf Chanyeol gave she still feels the cold. Someone caught her hands and blew hot breath on her hands. She looked up and saw it was Chanyeol making her warm.

Her cheeks become red. He rubs his hands against her once more. Chanyeol looked into her eyes and smiled.

Jooyun just stared at his beautiful. It’s much brighter today. Chanyeol stretched his hand and placed his palms on her cold cheek. “Do you really wake up this late? I’ve been waiting here long already.” He said looking into her eyes.

She felt those butterflies on her tummy when Chanyeol suddenly leans in and planted a kiss on her forehead. Her eyes became wide as orange. Chanyeol saw her expression and chuckled. ”I hope you feel a lot better now.”

Contented with the mark he gave, he starts walking away and turned back to her. “What are you still waiting, my shy girl? Let’s go.”

Jooyun followed him behind. As usual, he was very quiet. But she’s actually thinking right now. *No, I can’t be friends with them and no I can’t be attached to them. I’m a …killer.* she inhaled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter