Seeing her

Hello, My Shy Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 12: Seeing her

 

Jooyun and Chanyeol walked dowonstairs already, with an apron around his waist. He looks really ready for work. “Are you ready, son?” Mr. Kim asked. Chanyeol nodded his head and looked around, he already saw Jooyun carrying a pile of dishes.

“Let me carry that for you.” He took the plates from her hands and ran inside the kitchen.

Mr. Kim smiled. “At least Jooyun won’t be that tired anymore. It’s also the reason I let him stay here. I see he makes Jooyun smile a lot.” He chuckled and starts writing on his mini notepad for the some expenses in the eatery.

The eatery today seems to have many girl customers than before. Maybe they already know that reason why, of course because a handsome and cool guy is working with them.

Today, it’s like Jooyun didn’t do that much work. There is Chanyeol who always steals her work and do it by himself.

The whole tiring day is finally done. Mr. Kim left the kids to finish the dishes. “Close the shop after. Thank you for the hard work.” Mr. Kim bid his goodbye and left.

Chanyeol and Jooyun raised their heads up after a bow and continued to wash the dishes. “I can’t believe you’re always doing this. You’re even studying. Cool.” Chanyeol muttered as he wipes the plates with a white cloth.

Jooyun smiled and just shrugged. She wants to thank Chanyeol for working at their eatery and her work is less now. But of course, she’s feeling troubled again.

After closing the eatery, they went upstairs and Jooyun opened her door. But she noticed that Chanyeol is still not going inside. She looked at him. He shook his head. “I’m going in.” he happily announced.  Jooyun smiled and went inside.

She heavily sighed and removed her apron. This is not a very tiring day, but she feels a little down right now. After taking a hot shower, she changed into comfortable clothes and turned her small TV on. While watching, she just let the TV on while answering her assignments.

Meanwhile, Chanyeol is really bored. There’s a small TV as well but he can’t sleep yet. He stood up and saw Jooyun’s lights were still on. He checked the time and saw it’s already past 12am. “Shouldn’t be sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter