Staying with you

Hello, My Shy Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 18: Staying with you

 

Chanyeol gently laid Sehun down, “Ahh~ so heavy.” He rotated his arms backwards. Jooyun and Chanyeol were standing beside each other as they look at him. “What are we going to do?” asked.

Jooyun walked to the cabinet and handed him a towel. “Let him borrow your clothes first and let him change. I’ll clean his bruise after.” She starts to walk away when Chanyeol caught her wrist.

“Where are you going?” he asked.

She pointed the restroom. “I’ll stay there while you change his clothes.” She said.

Chanyeol gaped at her. “I’m going to change his clothes?!” he asked in disbelief.

“Do you want me to do it?” there is no hint of joke from what she asked him.

Chanyeol raised his chin up, “Heck, no! Go~” she pushed her towards the bathroom and closed the door for her. “Don’t get out till I say so, araso?” he yelled.

He walks to Sehun with a grimaced expression in his face. He sighed and changed his wet clothes. Right when he’s finished he calls Jooyun already. She came out of the bathroom and walked to the medicine cabinet.

She sat down beside the sleeping Sehun while Chanyeol is in the other side. “What happened to him?” he asked and looked down at him once more.

Jooyun just shrugged and squeezed an ointment into her finger. Gently, she dabbed it into his lip cut and bruises on his faces.

Chanyeol get up, “I’ll take a shower.” He said. Because he get soaked also, he will take a bath again and change into comfortable clothes. He’s about to go outside when Jooyun reached for his sweat pants. He stopped and looked at those innocent eyes again.

“Just use the bathroom here. The rain outside is too strong.” She said.

Chanyeol’s eyes were big, he rubbed the back of his neck as he puffed his one cheek showing his cute little dimple. He nodded.

While she is putting medicine in his cuts, Sehun’s eyes pinched together and his eyes fluttered open. It was blurring for a moment and saw Jooyun’s worried expression. He rubbed his eyes and sat up while Jooyun supported him. “Ahh~” he hissed and lightly touched his lip cut.

“Are you alright?” she managed to ask.

Sehun turned his head to her and nodded his head. There was an awkward silence for awhile and the bathroom door burst open, “Jooyun, I forgot my shirt. I’ll go out, alright?” Chanyeol just came out of the bathroom, topless.

Sehun’s eyes widened when Jooyun was about to turn around. He quickly stretched his arm and covered her eyes before he could see it, “Chanyeol! W-What are you doing?!” he yelled in outrage. Jooyun is in between his legs covering her eyes with one hand.

Chanyeol gaped and pointed them. “What are you doing?!” he gave him back the question he asked.

Jooyun doesn’t know what’s happening. All she could feel is she’s frozen and cannot move from her plac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter