Final

Hello, My Shy Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(listen to this for the first part^^ Thank you)

 

Chapter 48: Final

 

Weeks had passed, Sehun didn’t attend the school. He’s not even calling, texting or even visiting Jooyun. He can’t be found anywhere and there isn’t much news about him.

Because of this, Jooyun is very down for the past days as well. Her grades are dropping and she can’t understand why Sehun is not contacting her anymore. This worries her very much. All she wants to know now, if he’s doing fine or not.

Chanyeol worriedly looked at Jooyun is absentmindedly wiping the table. She placed the glasses and plates on the tray and started walking back to the diswashing area when someone bumped her and she nearly dropped the tray she’s carrying. “Oh, I’m so sorry.” She respectfully bowed.

Mr. Kim patted Chanyeol’s shoulder and he nodded. He went outside and saw Jooyun washing the plates already. He smiled and crouched down in front of her. He dipped his hands in the basin and washed the plates with her. “Do you remember when I first did this?” he asked.

She gave Chanyeol a weak smile and a nod.

This is hurting him more than what he felt when he got rejected by Jooyun.

They finished washing the dishes without having a topic to talk to. Chanyeol is afraid to opene up a topic about Sehun. He carried the tray of newly washed plates for her and went back inside the restaurant.

The TV inside is on and the news came in.

“Reviving the Oh Medical Group and The Malls in Seoul, the youngest business is back from the States. Mr. Oh Sehun, son of one of the richest man in South Korea, achieving the youngest award for managing different kind of companies.”

Jooyun turned her head to the TV and saw it was really Sehun walking while the reporters were following him. How she missed his face, she missed his voice, she missed every thing about him that she walked in front of the TV and just looked at his face.

“Yah, Miss! Our soup here!” one customer yelled but Jooyun ignored him.

Chanyeol looked at her and attended the man’s order.

“Sehun ah…” she mumbled while looking at his face at the TV screen.

One reporter pointed one microphone in his lips and asks as question. “You’re now back in Seoul, Oh Sehun. Is there anything you will do here again?”

Sehun nonchalantly looked at her. “Study.” He bitterly answered.

“Anything else?” she asked.

The bodyguards are blocking some people and also the reporters from bumping him.

A small smile formed his lips as he looked straight at the camera. “I hope she’s watching.”

Her heart jumped. It feels like Sehun is just talking to her while she’s watching him at the TV. Sehun swallowed. “I miss her so much. I want to kiss her lips, I want to hug her again, I want to hear her voice again, see her smile and her face with my fingers.” The reporters were frenzied becaue of this statement by Sehun.

“Are you talking about your girlfriend? Do you have a girlfriend?” one reported asked.

Sehun smiled sweetly. “Song Jooyun, I’m back.”

Tears formed in her eyes t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter