Closer

Hello, My Shy Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 7: Closer

 

Sehun arrived at school earlier than Jooyun. He peered at the window to find her while tightly holding the paperbag. Comtemplating and thinking on how is he going to give that to her.

“Sehun, do you have a girlfriend? You look extremely different today.” Mr. Han chuckled.

Sehun cleared his throat. “Don’t touch this paperbag. I’ll get this after classes.” He awkwardly bowed at Mr. Han then left the car.

Mr. Han smiled. “It’s been awhile since I saw that kind of bright eyes of you, Sehun goon.” He started the ignition and drove off.

Meawnhile, Sehun walked along the locker areas and secretly looking at the names, looking for Jooyun’s. He wanted to put her school ribbon inside it. When he finally saw it, he scoffed in disbelief. “Very clever, Sehun.” He just rolled his eyes and left. He won’t be able to open it since it has lock.

Jooyun finally arrived at the school in time thanks to the help of Sehun. She knelt down and locked her bicycle. Looking at her before old bicycle, right now, it seems like it has a sentimental value to her already. She smiled and walks in.

She arrived at the lockers and saw a note on it. *Mute! Give me the money!* she read inside her mind. She already know who did this to her and just put it back inside. If she’s going to transfer room, no one will be willing to be seatmates with her unlike Sehun and Chanyeol.

Carrying her books on her hands, she bumped into a random person. She bowed many times to apologize.

“You don’t really need to bow many times.” With the sound of his happy voice, she immediately recognizes him.

She raised her head up and met with Chanyeol’s smiling expression. She lowered her head again and starts walk pass by him. But Chanyeol followed her behind. He tries to catch up with her fast walking. “Let’s be friends!”

These words made Jooyun to stop from walking. Chanyeol smiled and finally be able to stand in front of her. It’s also the way to stop her from always running away. “Ahh, so that’s the magic words?” he bent down a little to see her pretty face. But Jooyun is just getting embarrassed. “We can be friends, right?”

No one ever asked her that, more likely a guy. She swallowed and shook her head. His smile disappeared and stood beside her. “Why? I promise you, really! I’m a good person!” he traced a cross sign above his chest. But Jooyun just shrugged and starts walking again.

Chanyeol swallowed. “I will not give up!” he said with determination. He caught up with Jooyun. “Then, is it alright if I talk to you?” he asked. She just nodded her head.

“Oh right!” he chuckled and they start to walk together to the classroom. Chanyeol would the one who always talks and Jooyun will just nod or shook her head in response.

When they entered inside the classroom, Jooyun noticed that Sehun is already in his seat and to her shock, Sehun is looking at her and Chanyeol with his ever mysterious and unreadable eyes. She’s still feeling shy about what happened this morning.

She pulled the chair backwards while Chanyeol sat down at the chair beside her. Sehun just turned his head to linger outside even though he already knows that Jooyun is si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter