Failing is a good thing too

Hello, My Shy Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 14: Failing is good thing too

 

Sehun keeps on tapping his finger on his bottom lip, thinking about Jooyun living so close to Chanyeol. His eyebrows were meeting each other and his straight face is really unexplainable. Walking along the hallway with nothing but that in his mind.

“Mr. Oh Sehun!”

His thoughts were stopped when one of his teachers called him. He stopped from walking and gave him a slight bow. It was his History teacher and he’s holding his class record while walking towards Sehun. “Mr. Oh, you’re failing your history tests. You should go into tutoring.” He announced.

Sehun is not the history type guy. He’s more of a Math freak. He frowned and let out a troubled sigh. “Teacher, I don’t want a tutor. I’ll just do something about it.” He said with a monotone voice.

His teacher closed his class record and waved it in front of him. “I already took a tutor for you.”

Sehun’s eyes rounded in shock. “Like I said, I don’t like to have a tutor!” he didn’t want to be disrespectful but it’s what made his teacher do him.

“She’s a very intelligent girl. She will help you a lot.”

Sehun his lips as he looked up then back to his ever serious History teacher. “I don’t care whether she’s the school’s top student! I said, I don’t like a-“

Mr. Park, the history teacher followed Sehun’s gazed and saw Jooyun behind him. She made a bow.,“Oh, Ms. Song. Sorry for bothering you. Here’s the one you will tutor. Sehun. You know him obviously since you’re in one class. And thank you.”

Clearing his throat, Sehun rubbed the back of his neck as he awkwardly take glances at Jooyun. Hoping she didn’t heardall his rant about having a tutor. He swallowed hard and straightened up himself. “I… I can’t do anything about this anymore, right?”

“I thought you don’t like a tu-“

“-No! I…” he met eyes with Jooyun and swallowed. “… I think I really need one since I’m not good in History.”

Mr. Park nodded his head. “Well then, he’s all in your hands Ms. Song, hoping higher grades next grading.”

Jooyun bowed and faced Sehun.

Sehun wanted to smile, he wants to smile in happiness and his heart is liter

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter