His gift

Hello, My Shy Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 15: His gift

 

The next day day, Sehun kept thinking what just Jooyun told him about living near with Chanyeol and worst part about today, is he don’t have tutor session with her. He kept looking at her as the classes goes on. From time to time, Chanyeol will always check on her as well. He exhaled and turned his head to her again.

It was time for lunch and Chanyeol came to eat with his friends again. Jooyun was sitting down under the tree on her usual place when Sehun came and sat down beside her. These days, Jooyun doesn’t really feel that un-comfortable when Sehun’s near her.

Sehun swallowed while holding two strawberry milks on his right hand. Looking away, he transferred the milk on his left hand and stretched it to give it to Jooyun. She blinked at it and gladly accepted it. She smiled a little. “Thanks.”

He turned his head and saw her smiling while looking at the drink. He softened and felt like melting inside. Stretching his left arm, he wiped her forehead with the sleeve of his uniform. Jooyun’s eyelids flickered many times, confused why he did that.

Sehun cleared his throat and sipped on his drink. His cheeks were actually burning.

Jooyun held her forehead, confused. *What is that for?*

Little did she know that he did that because he wanted to wipe the kiss Chanyeol made on her forehead yesterday…

 

After the classes, Sehun walked with Jooyun and Chanyeol again. “My shy girl, you go home first. I’ll go somewhere first. Wait for me, alright?” he leaned down and about to steal a peck on her cheek this time when Sehun pulled the back of his uniform. He frowned at him. “Yah!” he wagged his body and just waved goodbye to her. (Just think that Sehun and Chanyeol have the same age. ^^)

Jooyun smiled and waved goodbye to him.

Sehun and Jooyun looked up at each other. Sehun cleared his throat and awkwardly looked away. They started walking out of the school building and his eyes rounded to see their family car and Mr. Han waiting for him already.

Jooyun is looking at the ground because she thinks that just step on something. Sehun took the chance and he kept catching Mr. Han’s attention. When Mr. Han finally saw him, Sehun signalled him to go and leave already. “Ppalli!” he mouthed, waving both to arms to the right.

Mr. Han a bit confused, he saw Sehun with the same girl again. With a nod, he slipped inside the car and drove off.

Jooyun heard him sighed and she looked up at him. He shook his head. “Let’s go.” He starts walking.

Jooyun raised an eyebrow. *Is he going to walk home with me?* she just shrugged and jogged to him.

The whole walk is quiet of course, “How d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter