My hometown

Hello, My Shy Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 41: My Hometown

 

Chanyeol fell deeply asleep while Sehun can’t find a position to get a good sleep. He tried closing his eyes but then he noticed Jooyun sleeping as well. Suddenly his doziness vanish that he only watched Jooyun and look at her peaceful face.

Her head keeps swaying since she didn’t lean on the window pane. Sehun looked at Chnayeol who is sleeping and sat down beside her. He gently took her head and placed it above his left shoulder. He brushed her hair away from her face and smiled tenderly. “Sleep well.” He mumbled.

Soon he grew sleepy as well that his eyelids were falling down. After trying to fight with his doziness he fell asleep and his head fell on Jooyun’s.

“Ahh,” Chanyeol felt his neck is aching so he straightened his head up and opened his eyes to see a very beautiful view. “Woah!” his loud voice woke Jooyun and Sehun. She instantly woke up and looked outside the window.

There, she could see her hometown again. Not buildings but fields, not cars but bicycles. For her, it feels so nice to be back again.

“Look!” she woke Sehun who went back to sleep.

He became rigid when Jooyun touched him that he looked at her hand on his wrist not at the view.

They finally arrived at the Angpang Station and Chanyeol stretched his wide arms and felt the sunbeam on his face. “Woah, the air her is so fresh!” he inhaled until he can’t breathe anymore and exhaled like it’s going to be his last exhale already.

The sun is so bright that Jooyun blocked the sun using her hand when Sehun put his cap above her head and fixed it. He smiled at her and tipped her chin up. “We should buy couple caps soon.” Jooyun lowered her head and fixed the cap.

“We have to walk from here.” She asked them to follow her and they did.

As they walk, many people are greeting Jooyun telling her how she got prettier and livelier than before. But their smiles were easily replaced by smiles and whispers while looking at the two flower boys walking behind her.

They looked like pre-schoolers on a educational trip.

“I bet one of them is our Jooyun’s boyfriend!” “Really? Who do you think?” “The tall one!” “I’m betting for the blonde o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter