Morning with two boys

Hello, My Shy Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 19: Morning with two boys

 

A bright sunlight flashed through the windows to her face. She blocked the sunlight by her hand and opened her eyes. She gasped when she saw an arm around her shoulders. She just realized that she fell asleep on Sehun’s shoulder. She also can’t move because Sehun’s head was resting above hers.

She looked down and to her shock. Chanyeol is sleeping on her lap.

Without thinking twice, she quickly stood up waking up the both of them.

Chanyeol’s head bumped into the floor. “Ow~” he hissed in pain.

Sehun panicky looked at her. He rubbed his eyes, “S-Sorry.” He stuttered looking at the extremely shy and flustered Jooyun. She just lowered her head and nodded in response.

To break the awkward silence, she just decided make a hot cup of choco and walk to the small kitchen area.

“Aish!” Sehun bit his bottom lip because of frustration. He doesn’t like Jooyun to feel awkward towards him at all. And now, because she got woke up from Sehun’s arms, he feels extremely uneasy.

Chanyeol sat up and stretched his arms widely. He saw Sehun and stared at him. “Oh, why are you still here? The rain is gone now.” He said.

Sehun looked outside. He stood up and straightened up his clothes. “I’m going. Thanks.” He’s about to go when Chanyeol stood up and inserted his hands inside his jogging pant’s pockets.

He grinned. “You like her too?” Chanyeol said with a low voice. He doesn’t want Jooyun to hear it.

Sehun stiffened and he slowly turned his head to Chanyeol, “Too? It means you like her?” he asked and it sounded like he’s challenging him.

Walking towards him, Chanyeol leaned his face a little close to him. “We’re rivals then.” He declared. “And Jooyun only have one heart.” He reminds him like he’s daring him.

Sehun frowned a little. “Are that confident?” Thinking that Chanyeol has more advantage of getting closer to her since they obviously live close and everything is possible to happen. He smirked. “Then, I’m confident that I will get her heart.” Sehun said.

Jooyun came out from the kitchen bringing a tray of hot chocolate in cups and saw Chanyeol and Sehun glaring at each other but there’s smirk in their faces. She weirdly eyed them, “H-Here’s a cup of hot chocolate.” She asked, slightly awkward.

“Thank you My shy girl!” Chanyeol took the cup and sipped on it. “Ahh~ My shy girl’s morning hot choco is always the best.” He raised his voice making sure that Sehun is hearing it.

Sehun sighed. “I’m going home.” He spun around and left.

Jooyun blinked and looked up at Chanyeol who just shrugged.

Sehun grumpily walks downstairs and looked up with a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter