Handkerchief

Hello, My Shy Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 6: Handkerchief

 

“Jooyun ah~ Jooyun ah~” Mr. Kim kept knocking on her room’s door because there’s only 15 minutes left for her to get ready at school. Because there are so many customers yesterday, Jooyun slept late because she finished cleaning the dishes and also closed the shop.

With the heard of the knock, Jooyun opened her eyes and checked on the time. *Oh no!* she scrambled on her bed and accidentally tripped on the blanket causing for her head to hit the wooden floor. “Ow!” she rubbed her sore temple.

Mr. Kim heard the loud bam and knocked once more. “Is everything alright there?!” he yelled.

Jooyun walked towards her door she opened it with a small smile. Mr. Kim sighed in relief after seeing her alright. “Hurry up. You’ll be late in school.” He reminds her. Jooyun nodded her head and made a slight bow.

Washing and changing to her clothes as fast as she can, she forgot to wear her school ribbon. She just put it inside her skirt’s pocket and just ran downstairs. He bowed to Mr. Kim and quickly hopped on her bicycle. She pedalled as fast as she can not minding if she get sweaty already.

Everything is just too unlucky for her, the chain of her bicycle loosened causing for her to stop in the middle of the street. She sighed heavily as she looked down. She hopped off her bicycle and crouched down. She examined it, doesn’t know how to fix it. “I’m going to be late now.” She mumbled.

Jooyun looked up and saw that she’s in front of the store she always stops at. She stood up and looked at the red scarf again. She suddenly misses her Mother and Father. “I hope she’s drinking her medicine.”

Meanwhile, Sehun woke up late that time too. “Sir, should we speed up?” the driver looked by the rear view mirror and saw Sehun nonchalantly looking outside the window with his chin resting on his palm. “You’re going to be late if we don’t hurry up.” He added.

Sehun yawned. “It’s fine. I don’t really like my new school.” He answered. Mr. Han sighed as he looked at him by the rear view mirror.

There is only one person who always covers up for Sehun and the one who is always in his side, his driver, Mr. Han.

The car stopped by the usual street that is now very familiar for Sehun, he looked for the shop and his instincts didn’t disappoint him, Jooyun is standing there again looking at the same red scarf. “What’s with that scarf?” he mumbled.

The car only moves a little because of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter