~Sungmin~

Dearest Darlingest Diary

 

Dear Diary,

What am I supposed to do? Mr. Lee Soo Man came across me when I was complaining about needing a job. Is he magical, Diary? He already found Eunhyuk when the man needed somewhere to live, and then he found me too! What to do, what to do.

I’m quite thankful, actually. I must have done something amazing in my past to deserve this. A somewhat free house, and a new job (that doesn’t discriminate against me!), all for what? Writing in a beautiful, pink diary? (Would it be too much to write in pink as well? Keke, no worries Diary, I won’t put you through that much pain. )

Diary, I’m too happy to contain my excitement! Just earlier at around 11:11, I was complaining to Eunhyuk in the café nearby. (Maybe Mr. Lee Soo Man is a stalker?) Nah, I think it was because of the magic of the quadruple numbers. I knew that there was a reason that I enjoyed those times with multiple of the same numbers. He was like my fairy godmother, Diary, sitting there wearing sunglasses in a building, holding a newspaper and coffee—which sat untouched away from him—peering over suspiciously when I managed through my tears to Eunhyuk about how my now-ex-boss hated the fact that I acted “girly” and loved pink so much. Does it hurt that everything I own is pink? Does it imply anything bad about my character? Why did he do it Diary? It hurts…

Anyway, after I finished my story and Eunhyuk was just sitting there with that usual blank look on his face, (You know, the one with his jaw open, and his eyes glazed over as if he isn’t really staring at anything? Yeah, that one.) the wonderful man walked over, kicked my friend out of his seat and began talking to me. When I found out that he was the one who gave Eunhyuk the apartment in the first place, I agreed right away without thinking. I didn’t even care if I had to share with four other strangers as long as I had someone I knew.

Now that I think about it, there are somany people, Diary. Six men in one apartment? That’s just crazy. Oh well, they’re all interesting characters.

My roommate is extremely intriguing. He has that mischievous look about him as if he’s going to be the maknae who will pain his hyungs to the extreme. I don’t want to room with a person like that. I feel like he won’t respect us, diary. But I can’t really complain to Mr. Lee Soo Man since he assigned us the rooms. I’m also too scared to unpack. He might be like my boss and get upset with me for being more feminine than the normal male race.

I have yet to associate much with the others living with us. They’re too…different. Like that man who looks like he exercises wayyy too much? I don’t think I’ll ever get along with him. He looks too…manly. And I’m too…”girly” T___T

I think when that other one comes out of his hungover and sad state, he’ll be a good friend to have. I think his name is…Donghae? He looks like a fish. Can rabbits and fish be friends, Diary?

Diary, I’m rambling…I had a clear thought when I went to write. Mr. Lee Soo Man said we had to mention our feelings towards the members in our first entry. But I’ve been too scared to meet all of them. I think I’m content at the moment with knowing Hyukkie and Kyuhyun. I’ll meet the others later.

I guess that clear thought left my head, fluttered about the room, and flew out the window. I don’t even know what to say anymore. It’s as if I’ve always been blank in the head…

Diary, Hyukkie’s calling my name for some reason. I’ll set you aside, but no worries, I won’t close you while I haven’t concluded my entry…

….

Sorry Diary, that took longer than normal. He wanted to go to play soccer and didn’t want to go alone. Supposedly Junsu was being held up by his lover, Yoochun, to come by and walk over to the field with him. That meant I had to walk him there. Whenever Eunhyuk isn’t hanging with me, teaching dance at Mr. Lee Soo Man’s company, or here, he’s with Junsu. They play soccer, talk, and do whatever a monkey and a dolphin do for fun. I wish I had someone cool to play with, Diary. Maybe soon?

Anyways, it’s getting late so I need to start cooking. I don’t know how much my new dongsaengs will eat, so I will have to cook a lot just in case. If there’s too much left over, I’ll just call Changmin. Love you Diary~

~Rabbit~